First vegeterian train by indian railways using tax payer money

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - confusing loan/grant as same because money comes from RBI is very similiar mental arguement.

everything is public money, idiot.

even the money you earn with your 'hard' work. Its govt policies and pure dumb luck of birth that you are not earning much less for the same 'hard work' flipping burgers.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

How is a loan same as a grant from govt ra mental narsi. You said they are same because RBI prints money lmao.

I've already explained how..

there's a certain level of borrowing RBI allows in an economy. and Govt and private entities are competing for it. when private entities are allowed to borrow, it constraints govt borrowing and hence spending.

Its all the same public money. irrespective of who's allowed to borrow

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

everything is public money, idiot.

even the money you earn with your 'hard' work. Its govt policies and pure dumb luck of birth that you are not earning much less for the same 'hard work' flipping burgers.

A loan is public money ? i think you dont know the meaning of public. when some one say it is public money - it means it is owned by govt or a govt agency. A loan is funded by deposit by INDIVIDUALS.

i think i had enough of $hit from a mental crazy fck like you. Go torture someone else.

I've already explained how..

there's a certain level of borrowing RBI allows in an economy. and Govt and private entities are competing for it. when private entities are allowed to borrow, it constraints govt borrowing and hence spending.

Its all the same public money. irrespective of who's allowed to borrow

Rey MENTAL - govt does not borrow from comemrcial banks. It borrows from RBI - which PRINTS money. commercial banks cannot. REY 10gera ikkandninchi nuvvu.

you are PURE POISON here - spreading all kinds of misinfo,

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A loan is public money ? i think you dont know the meaning of public. when some one say it is public money - it means it is owned by govt or a govt agency. A loan is funded by deposit by INDIVIDUALS.

i think i had enough of $hit from a mental crazy fck like you. Go torture someone else.

lmao. stay ignorant.

Rey MENTAL - govt does not borrow from comemrcial banks. It borrows from RBI - which PRINTS money. commercial banks cannot. REY 10gera ikkandninchi nuvvu.

you are PURE POISON here - spreading all kinds of misinfo,

rey which actually makes my point that allowing private 'investment' (which is public money) into public transit systems is a drag on the economy.

for someone who claims to leftist, you are spending an awful lot of time defending a transit system that only the rich use.

are you not ashamed of yourself? lmao.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey which actually makes my point that allowing private 'investment' (which is public money) into public transit systems is a drag on the economy.

for someone who claims to leftist, you are spending an awful lot of time defending a transit system that only the rich use.

are you not ashamed of yourself? lmao.

it is NOT "public money" you moron. its a private loan to be repaid with interest.

A metro is not something "RICH" use. they use cars.

it is NOT "public money" you moron. its a private loan to be repaid with interest.

A metro is not something "RICH" use. they use cars.

there's no private money, idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no private money, idiot.

Yendhi "edgy" vaaguda ? the money in your account is private money. You can take it back on demand. you cant take taxes back on demand.

Mental narsi.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendhi "edgy" vaaguda ? the money in your account is private money. You can take it back on demand. you cant take taxes back on demand.

Mental narsi.

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism

Why do you spend all your weekends in the kamma caste gatherings?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mental narsi.

no its not. if you take it out and burn it and film it. you'll be arrested for destroying public property.

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Mental narsi.

did you build that fcuking deck? go learn a skill loser. clearly you don't have any idea how money works.

IIT seat is wasted on idiots like you. assuming you are from there.

no its not. if you take it out and burn it and film it. you'll be arrested for destroying public property.

Rey mental pappa money is not the paper - it is the value it represents. If you convincingly take out the burnt paper  to an RIB office- RBi will give you fresh paper to replace it.

I had enough of bullies like you anyway come to this thread :

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental pappa money is not the paper - it is the value it represents. If you convincingly take out the burnt paper  to an RIB office- RBi will give you fresh paper to replace it.

I had enough of bullies like you anyway come to this thread :

haha.. you try it ra. you are the one that is convinced that RBI would honour your request for a fresh note.

you'll be thrown in jail if you attempt to destroy money. because its 'not' yours. however 'hard' you think you worked for it.