First vegeterian train by indian railways using tax payer money

Telugodura456

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - "they are not same" "but it doesnt matter". Govt allocate bank loans ? really ?

You are fully confused about basic property of money. I am sure you dont know the difference between money and currency. It was obvious when you equated a bank deposit with a paper currency in hand and called the paper as "money".

But yea you need to drag on. wont the guy who shared id be upset that you are not bashing a tdp or andhra guy enough. lmao.

rbi owns the rupee.. and everything rbi owns is public property. simple.

its suprising that you are going to great lengths to defend a transit system that only the rich in Hyd use. while calling out railways for running specific trains and making it exclusive for a group.

you are guilty of doing exactly that.. just because you use class as the distinction, it is somehow okay I guess..

poor people who can't access metro can go die, I guess. anthey kadha.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

rbi owns the rupee.. and everything rbi owns is public property. simple.

its suprising that you are going to great lengths to defend a transit system that only the rich in Hyd use. lmao.

"simple" - yea right - the money in your bank account you worked for is "owned by rbi".

You are the simple idiot here . Dont stretch the idiocy too much.

You are one of those disinfo slimes who deliberately confuse people with some garbage teminology.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"simple" - yea right - the money in your bank account you worked for is "owned by rbi".

You are one of those disinfo slimes who deliberately confuse people with some garbage teminology.

yes. you are allowed to use it to buy stuff and services that you want, as long as you work within the constraints the system imposes on you.

rbi is well within its right to take away all your money. freeze your accounts etc.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not confused at all. I'm trying to explain to you how there's no such thing as private money, and you are still stuck in bs conversation about 'tax' and 'loan'.

l&t is using public money to build metro, which they will then ofcourse own. but the money is public's. how hard is this to understand?

its the society (through govt's/rbi policy) that has deemed l&t as worthy of having access to that loan. that loan could've easily been taken by the govt. that metro didn't cost the exchequer is a very narrow way to look at this. If govt had taken that loan, it could've created a more useful asset that everybody could use (ideally) and raked in more money providing that service, compared to what privatization has entailed.

There is private ownership of money ra narsi ga - a bank deposit is a private ownership of money and a tax collection is public ownership of money/ Now just shut the fck up..  You dont know how crazy you talk.

Govt could have taken a loan anta - every indina govts already have high deficits - which are funded through what ? loans. Do they have the bureacratic capability to take a loan and spend it ?

i dont know why i waste my time with a desperate troll like you.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

are you afraid to face the simple truth that you support a transit for the rich?

metro is the biggest waste of public money in India. so leeches like you can enjoy a ride while you are in hyd, when people have to contend with buses that are fully packed and suffer from chronic under investment.

this hatred for the poor is common among people like you. you just have a very elaborate way of trying to avoid facing up to your hatred for the poor. Its not my problem.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. you are allowed to use it to buy stuff and services that you want, as long as you work within the constraints the system imposes on you.

rbi is well within its right to take away all your money. freeze your accounts etc.

ofcourse. There will be laws. You are saying there is no private ownership because there is a govt law ? meaningless rancour.

No RBI doesnt have a right just like that. They need to justify. Only govt order  or court judgement can freeze your money. There is no way RBi or any bank can freeze your money. They have operational capacity to freeze but NO RIGHTS.

understand what a right means.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is private ownership of money ra narsi ga - a bank deposit is a private ownership of money and a tax collection is public ownership of money/ Now just shut the fck up..  You dont know how crazy you talk.

Govt could have taken a loan anta - every indina govts already have high deficits - which are funded through what ? loans. Do they have the bureacratic capability to take a loan and spend it ?

i dont know why i waste my time with a desperate troll like you.

Indian govts have very low deficits in fact. state govts deficits are capped at measly 3% of its gdp. federal govt also has low debt obligation compared to similar sized economies around the world.

you don't even want to consider the possibility that you might be wrong. just keep repeating the same bs over and over.

if you had any intention to actually have a conversation, you would've noted that my use of 'money' is differnt from your use of it, being stuck in lame items like tax and deposits. my use of it is in the fundamental sense.

why is tax, a public ownership of money? pls tell..

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ofcourse. There will be laws. You are saying there is no private ownership because there is a govt law ? meaningless rancour.

No RBI doesnt have a right just like that. They need to justify. Only govt order  or court judgement can freeze your money. There is no way RBi or any bank can freeze your money. They have operational capacity to freeze but NO RIGHTS.

yes. there are laws because that money is created by a public entity. They own every *** note, and every form of money (rupees) in the system.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

private ownership of property exists. not money, duh!

you can never own your money. simple. you can own things you buy with it. how hard is it to make that distinction?

private ownership of property exists. not money, duh!

you can never own your money. simple. you can own things you buy with it. how hard is it to make that distinction?

hahahaha - what is "money" to you ? the paper currency printed by RBI.

you are trying way too hard against all common sense.

i had enough of your trash.

Who is your id donator - i need to talk to that guy @3$%

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are trying way too hard against all common sense.

i had enough of your trash.

Who is your id donator - i need to talk to that guy @3$%

its not anyone with an id. you can't talk to them unless you have their phone number.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that you are still asking this question says you have a very low IQ.

I simply find it unbelievable that you are from the IIT.

I'm not saying IIT guys are smart, but they are not this dumb.

did narayana/chaitanya fcuk your brain leaving it nothing to learn at the IIT? won't be surprised.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that you are still asking this question says you have a very low IQ.

I simply find it unbelievable that you are from the IIT.

I'm not saying IIT guys are smart, but they are not this dumb.

did narayana/chaitanya fcuk your brain leaving it nothing to learn at the IIT? won't be surprised.

yea right - chaala kashta paduthunnavule to get under my skin. 

Is your id giver not yet entertained ... lmao.

Ee roju night phone call lo neeku 10gulu untayira narsi ga ..hahahahha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right - chaala kashta paduthunnavule to get under my skin. 

Is your id giver not yet entertained ... lmao.

Ee roju night phone call lo neeku 10gulu untayira narsi ga ..hahahahha

I already got under your skin.. you running complaining to mods is the obvious result of that.

not once, not twice. I haven't actually counted, coz I don't care.

I already got under your skin.. you running complaining to mods is the obvious result of that.

not once, not twice. I haven't actually counted, coz I don't care.

Twice yes, Both with good reasons. Nothing to do with saving me.

I am having outrageous fun right now.

But somehow i dont think you made the cut today. Be prepared with some excuses when you id giver calls...lmao.