suppose you can teleport yourself..

Raven_Rayes

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes you teleport yourself to mars. i doubt anyone misses.

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism?

Why do you spend all your weekends in the kamma caste meetings?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

Again this guy comes on cue - instantly liked by the fellow pack of hyenas with their laughter - which actualy sounds more ridiculopus than anything.

Anything to say on this @psycopk

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Again this guy comes on cue - instantly liked by the fellow pack of hyenas with their laughter - which actualy sounds more ridiculopus than anything.

Anything to say on this @psycopk

Where is the attack or abuse here 

If you focus on learning, rather than having your life revolve around kamma caste fanaticism, you will probably understand

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

Where is the attack or abuse here 

If you focus on learning, rather than having your life revolve around kamma caste fanaticism, you will probably understand

he likes to pretend like he's the victim

daanni emantaaru telugu lo.. 'munda edupu' I think.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

good catch. I should avoid that word. i forget time and again.

hahaha . Pathetically PC policing on these words. I wouldnt have cared - i said it because you made a ruckus on me using turaq or hijra. But what is pure unfiltered racism is calling 1.4 billion people as dogs kept on leash.

you are all about posturing.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha . Pathetically PC policing on these words. I wouldnt have cared - i said it because you made a ruckus on me using turaq or hijra. But what is pure unfiltered racism is calling 1.4 billion people as dogs kept on leash.

you are all about posturing.

so you think you can simply call Indians are turaqs and use hijra as an abusive word? lmao.

its not posturing. Its you clearly excluding people from your in group.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so you think you can simply call Indians are turaqs and use hijra as an abusive word? lmao.

its not posturing. Its you clearly excluding people from your in group.

Turaq is not even a slur. in fact muslim,s in hyd would be proud to claim turk ancestry.

Hijra is a macho ism - not very polite i agree - but most will let it slide - because people dont give deep meaning to them.

same with munda.

but writing a para on chinese - calling them dogs on al eash is clear racism.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Turaq is not even a slur. in fact muslim,s in hyd would be proud to claim turk ancestry.

Hijra is a macho ism - not very polite i agree - but most will let it slide - because people dont give deep meaning to them.

same with munda.

but writing a para on chinese - calling them dogs on al eash is clear racism.

I didnt call chinese as dogs on leash.. it was an analogy. lmao.

munda, turaq, hijra all should be avoided, since they don't actually add anything to the conversation. and are exclusive.

its not pc. its just basic manners. clearly you lack them, whenever its convenient to you.

and when pointed out, act like a typical entitled fcuk who thinks its all fine and dandy.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didnt call chinese as dogs on leash.. it was an analogy. lmao.

munda, turaq, hijra all should be avoided, since they don't actually add anything to the conversation. and are exclusive.

its not pc. its just basic manners. clearly you lack them, whenever its convenient to you.

and when pointed out, act like a typical entitled fcuk who thinks its all fine and dandy.

lecutring about words like school master in this forum.  You said chinese are worst than bhatkhs - sme hndred times or thousand times - anta while happily using their products and getting racist abuse from somebody else.

It is absolutely clear ra narsi ga. Red handed ga pattubaddav racist cunt.

I

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lecutring about words like school master in this forum.  You said chinese are worst than bhatkhs - sme hndred times or thousand times - anta while happily using their products and getting racist abuse from somebody else.

It is absolutely clear ra narsi ga. Red handed ga pattubaddav racist cunt.

I

yes chinese are racist bigoted fcuks like Indians. What's the equivalent word for bhakts among chinese?

I wouldn't lecture if you didn't lecture me, duh!

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes chinese are racist bigoted fcuks like Indians. What's the equivalent word for bhakts among chinese?

I wouldn't lecture if you didn't lecture me, duh!

hahahahahahahaha.... then why all the clarifications you did not call chinese that.  Racist narsi.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahahahahaha.... then why all the clarifications you did not call chinese that.  Racist narsi.

ofcourse I didn't. if you understood how english works, you'd not even be engaging in this bs back and forth.