suppose you can teleport yourself..

Raven_Rayes

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did the guy who gave you the id gave you the gif too ? imao

did you get hurt that some people think you are a piece of sh1t?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

did you get hurt that some people think you are a piece of sh1t?

yea - you say so. They stay silent apparently - lmao/ But in phone calls with you pour their heart out. hahaha.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea - you say so. They stay silent apparently - lmao/ But in phone calls with you pour their heart out. hahaha.

looks like you are seriously hurt.

dude, look around. everyone in this db thinks you are a clown.. as they think about me.

but I have zero respect for the db. looks like all the defending of this db hasn't earned you a single friend who's willing to speak up for you against me.

in an Andhra db that too.. its quite sad really for you. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

looks like you are seriously hurt.

dude, look around. everyone in this db thinks you are a clown.. as they think about me.

but I have zero respect for the db. looks like all the defending of this db hasn't earned you a single friend who's willing to speak up for you against me.

in an Andhra db that too.. its quite sad really for you. lmao.

hahahaha....  anyway yea its obvious there is something off with DB. i mean you two guys here (halwa is the other one) and the influence you have. And the kotowing that @psycopk  does for you guys -  i dont realy understand. what connections you have.

I dont give a $hit anyway. But you guys are up to some games i am not.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha....  anyway yea its obvious there is something off with DB. i mean you two guys here (halwa is the other one) and the influence you have. And the kotowing that @psycopk  does for you guys -  i dont realy understand. what connections you have.

not 'something'.. everything is wrong with this db.

including me and you.

there's not a single conversation in this db that is worth having. all fake pakodis pretending like experts in all and sundry.

if they had any shame, they'd stop posting in this db. applies to me and you and everyone in this db.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

not 'something'.. everything is wrong with this db.

including me and you.

there's not a single conversation in this db that is worth having. all fake pakodis pretending like experts in all and sundry.

if they had any shame, they'd stop posting in this db. applies to me and you and everyone in this db.

Dont include me in the games you play.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they don't even have the best nude/hot pics in this db.

even a person not obsessed with p0rn like I, can get much hotter pics than the trash that gets posted here.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ah, the delusion. lmao.

it'd be cute, if you weren't so persistently irritating.

what delusion. I dont play any games nor have a mob to cheer me on and give their ids.

i am just one guy who sees it as an online social presence.

I am telugu guy with opinions - i signed up for andhra forum. its a simple straightforward thing.

Its just weird that people like you and halwa who hate they very telugu identity not only exist but are one of the most prolific posters with quiet some influence with mods.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what delusion. I dont play any games nor have a mob to cheer me on and give their ids.

i am just one guy who sees it as an online social presence.

I am telugu guy with opinions - i signed up for andhra forum. its a simple straightforward thing.

Its just weird that people like you and halwa who hate they very telugu identity not only exist but are one of the most prolific posters with quiet some influence with mods.

what game? stop pretending like there's a mob out there to get you. drama queen.

your 'telugu guy' opinions are uninformed, inarticulate, ethnocentric and basically trash. just like the rest of this db.

nothing you post here is of any worth to anyone. you are no different to anyone who's posting in this db.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what game? stop pretending like there's a mob out there to get you. drama queen.

your 'telugu guy' opinions are uninformed, inarticulate, ethnocentric and basically trash. just like the rest of this db.

nothing you post here is of any worth to anyone. you are no different to anyone who's posting in this db.

10gera sanghi scum. How much do you collect each day from the id giver ? it is obvious he wont give you the id if you post anything in favor of andhra or telugu people or tdp.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera sanghi scum. How much do you collect each day from the id giver ? it is obvious he wont give you the id if you post anything in favor of andhra or telugu people or tdp.

more conspiracy nonsense.

always trying to pretend like the burden of saving andhra/tdp is upon you