New pic: Rei rei e konda gadni evarkanna chupinchandra babu

Swatkat

25 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

RGV gadini pedda medhavila project chestaru, but konni sarlu minimum commonsense kooda lekunda matladathadu... audience attention span chaala thakkuva. okasari aristhe chustaru, ade paniga arusthu kurchunte ignore chestaru. RGV ni already ignore chesaru, next konda gadini ignore chestaru.

rgv ni ignore chesindi vaadu maatladey chethha valla kaadhu..

vaadu teesey yedhava cinemaala valla.

vaadu maatladey chethha chaala rojulu work aindi vaadiki limelight lo undataaniki

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Vd expecting kgf rrr kind of hype but ki acharya ki vachina hype vasthundhi 

intha promotions doing is great asalu. puri is lucky to have vd. vaadi cinema ki evadu intha promotions chesi undadu jeevitham lo emo.. I don't know.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

favouriting this comment where you show your naked racism against TG..

thanks ra. :)

10gera. Mocking racists is aslo racism anta. Every knows Langas are huge racists - most of their racism is borne by Telangana people themselves.

You like VD - dont you - you love his misogyn - his land lord caste habits. His lack of humility.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Mocking racists is aslo racism anta. Every knows Langas are huge racists - most of their racism is borne by Telangana people themselves.

You like VD - dont you - you love his misogyn - his land lord caste habits. His lack of humility.

more racism against TG. but I must appreciate the absolute shameless confidence you display when called out even on your naked racism, by doubling down on it.

I like VD because I think he's hot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

more racism against TG. but I must appreciate the absolute shameless confidence you display when called out even on your naked racism, by doubling down on it.

I like VD because I think he's hot.

10gera. Everyone knows what langa refers to here. i made it thousand times clear what i mean.

You are nothing without a heckling bullying mentality that you have. you not only dishnoest to others. you are dishonest yourself.

you are hopless.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Everyone knows what langa refers to here. i made it thousand times clear what i mean.

You are nothing without a heckling bullying mentality that you have. you not only dishnoest to others. you are dishonest yourself.

you are hopless.

yeah everyone knows because every single one who uses that word is racist against TG. they use it to mock TG.

just like you are using it. lmao.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah everyone knows because every single one who uses that word is racist against TG. they use it to mock TG.

just like you are using it. lmao.

Lanag movement MUST be mocked. It is based on making DORAS great again. and it will be MOCKED> there is nothing you can do.

Piece of $hit.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lanag movement MUST be mocked. It is based on making DORAS great again. and it will be MOCKED> there is nothing you can do.

Piece of $hit.

ahaan.. what about you who wants to make kammas great again? you be allowed a free pass I guess.

I just called out your racism.

there's no one who's a reasonable critic of the TG movement or the doras, that would use the word Langa. Only a racist like you would.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ahaan.. what about you who wants to make kammas great again? you be allowed a free pass I guess.

I just called out your racism.

there's no one who's a reasonable critic of the TG movement or the doras, that would use the word Langa. Only a racist like you would.

No i hate kamma castesim. I condemned it several time. Make yourself comfortable in pointing out their casteism and critiquing it. 

The moment it goes to an entire region and people. You will pay HELL to me.

Stinky mental narsi.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No i hate kamma castesim. I condemned it several time. Make yourself comfortable in pointing out their casteism and critiquing it. 

The moment it goes to an entire region and people. You will pay HELL to me.

Stinky mental narsi.

you hate kamma casteism, but loved their hold on the power in Hyd. nice cover drive dude.

whatever you claim that I do aside, you literally used the word 'langa' to refer to people you don't like.

and then doubled down on it, when pointed out that it reeks of racist attitude.

does kuffir use 'langa' to refer to doras? what about kanchah ilaiah?

or did you learn this from your 'oh so liberal and educated' family?

• Upvote 1