New pic: Rei rei e konda gadni evarkanna chupinchandra babu

Swatkat

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you hate kamma casteism, but loved their hold on the power in Hyd. nice cover drive dude.

whatever you claim that I do aside, you literally used the word 'langa' to refer to people you don't like.

and then doubled down on it, when pointed out that it reeks of racist attitude.

does kuffir use 'langa' to refer to doras? what about kanchah ilaiah?

or did you learn this from your 'oh so liberal and educated' family?

I dont care about their hold on power at all. TDP defeated in Hyderabad has no problem to me. Defeat them as many times as you want.

I only cared about a strong linguistic state as it benefits the people most.

this is a casual forum where we pick words with a punch. There is no racism implied. You are trying way too hard and basically tedius AF.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont care about their hold on power at all. TDP defeated in Hyderabad has no problem to me. Defeat them as many times as you want.

I only cared about a strong linguistic state as it benefits the people most.

this is a casual forum where we pick words with a punch. There is no racism implied. You are trying way too hard and basically tedius AF.

all just words. empty words. your ire is only directed at TG posters here. Its absolutely crystal clear.

okay so you are claiming that you misspoke by using that word.. just admit that you misspoke. what's the need in doubling down on it, when there's a clear derogatory element to that word, derived from the region's name Telangana itself

its like one guy kept harassing me as a konga in db, and insisted it was not racist at all.

what kind of education did you guys get? and what society do you live in that you're never taught to question your own biases? this db is absolute worst dude. MS educated people acting like illiterate scum.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all just words. empty words. your ire is only directed at TG posters here. Its absolutely crystal clear.

okay so you are claiming that you misspoke by using that word.. just admit that you misspoke. what's the need in doubling down on it, when there's a clear derogatory element to that word, derived from the region's name Telangana itself

its like one guy kept harassing me as a konga in db, and insisted it was not racist at all.

what kind of education did you guys get? and what society do you live in that you're never taught to question your own biases? this db is absolute worst dude. MS educated people acting like illiterate scum.

LOL. 

I condemn kamma casteism. And i will NEVER come in your way if you write sincerely against kamma castesim. I mean you can MOCK as much as you want.

You need to reflect - why that is not enough for you ? what is the inadequacy you suffer from that such a plain honest and sincere stance leaves you feeling wanting.

Especially givne the fact that kammas now have no political power whasotover whereas doras control one of the richest cities in india.

AS i said you have deceived yourself and now you are here to decieve others.

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ahaan.. what about you who wants to make kammas great again? you be allowed a free pass I guess.

I just called out your racism.

there's no one who's a reasonable critic of the TG movement or the doras, that would use the word Langa. Only a racist like you would.

telugu jathi athma gauravam, delhi pi poratam 😂😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL. 

I condemn kamma casteism. And i will NEVER come in your way if you write sincerely against kamma castesim. I mean you can MOCK as much as you want.

You need to reflect - why that is not enough for you ? what is the inadequacy you suffer from that such a plain honest and sincere stance leaves you feeling wanting.

Especially givne the fact that kammas now have no political power whasotover whereas doras control one of the richest cities in india.

AS i said you have deceived yourself and now you are here to decieve others.

why would I mock Kamma? I have nothing to do with them. I know nothing literally about them. I don't think their supposed casteism is any worse than any other uppercaste group in Andhra/TG

your empty assurances that you are not casteist is useless because you let your ire flow against assertive TG posters in this db. and those that question Amaravati. You give a free pass to absolute scum like desipokiri who mocks your city Hyderabad. that's enough evidence to prove that you have an axe  to grind against TG.

now that you've somewhat dialed back on doubling down on 'langa' word, I won't call you racist agaisnt TG.. but you still have an axe to grind against TG, while handing out free passes to your Andhra racists in this db.

why this step motherly treatment to the region you were raised in?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

why would I mock Kamma? I have nothing to do with them. I know nothing literally about them. I don't think their supposed casteism is any worse than any other uppercaste group in Andhra/TG

your empty assurances that you are not casteist is useless because you let your ire flow against assertive TG posters in this db. and those that question Amaravati. You give a free pass to absolute scum like desipokiri who mocks your city Hyderabad. that's enough evidence to prove that you have an axe  to grind against TG.

now that you've somewhat dialed back on doubling down on 'langa' word, I won't call you racist agaisnt TG.. but you still have an axe to grind against TG, while handing out free passes to your Andhra racists in this db.

why this step motherly treatment to the region you were raised in?

hahaha - you wont mock kamma castesim and you want me to stop mocking doras or brahmins.

And you claim you are here against upper casteism anta. Thats why you come out as devious to me.

I dont owe YOU any assurance ra weak @ss fellow. My stance is somethign i owe to me and i clarifed it to you.

If you are really against casteism you will have had some clairity by now. You have none. 

4 minutes ago, surfExcel said:

telugu jathi athma gauravam, delhi pi poratam 😂😂

telugu jaathi = kammas. Nice way of disprespecting yourself. i suppose your mother tongue is kamma and your father tongue is kamma and your children also speak in kamma.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - you wont mock kamma castesim and you want me to stop mocking doras or brahmins.

And you claim you are here against upper casteism anta. Thats why you come out as devious to me.

I dont owe YOU any assurance ra weak @ss fellow. My stance is somethign i owe to me and i clarifed it to you.

If you are really against casteism you will have had some clairity by now. You have none. 

how can I mock something I haven't experienced, idiot?

the only thing I experienced is colossal stupidity of people from all uppercastes. so I stick to talking about that.

I don't want you to stop mocking anyone, I just want you to stop irritating me. lmao.

you can mock whoever the fcuk you want to, if you never ever quote me again.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

telugu jaathi = kammas. Nice way of disprespecting yourself. i suppose your mother tongue is kamma and your father tongue is kamma and your children also speak in kamma.

may be he doesn't give a fcuk about the language the way idiots like you do.

he just uses it to converse with others and to enrich his life with artworks that langauge produces.

he doesn't want to let people who use language for politics to control his life, perhaps.

he seems much smarter than you.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

just like you equated telangana movement to velamas

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, surfExcel said:

just like you equated telangana movement to velamas

Great trick you played on yourself - equating a  language with a region whose only relevance is that it is ruled by nizam.

Bringing Telangana wont bring better rule to masses. There is no real point to it. You can as well break tleangana itself in to many states then.

A linguistic state has an actual principle - that people of a laungage make a state and make it convineint for themselves.

I dont care if telangana gets its own country but another state  - the only purpose is to make doras and their children as CM.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

may be he doesn't give a fcuk about the language the way idiots like you do.

he just uses it to converse with others and to enrich his life with artworks that langauge produces.

he doesn't want to let people who use language for politics to control his life, perhaps.

he seems much smarter than you.

he is still an indian. And indian elite look down on him. 

37 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how can I mock something I haven't experienced, idiot?

the only thing I experienced is colossal stupidity of people from all uppercastes. so I stick to talking about that.

I don't want you to stop mocking anyone, I just want you to stop irritating me. lmao.

you can mock whoever the fcuk you want to, if you never ever quote me again.

I agree you havent really experienced anything. it is obvious.

All you have is flake "visceral hatred" for a region and a caste you havent even experienced.

Thats why you come across as so unhinged in every way.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I agree you havent really experienced anything. it is obvious.

All you have is flake "visceral hatred" for a region and a caste you havent even experienced.

Thats why you come across as so unhinged in every way.

keep inventing imaginary things to justify your worthless rants against me.

then whine about my responses to the mod.

when are you ever gonna grow up?

I've all the time in the world, and will always keep mocking your stupidity until you tell you that you will indeed stop tagging and bothering me. good luck.