New pic: Rei rei e konda gadni evarkanna chupinchandra babu

Swatkat

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea it really is a fools errand. And thats nothing to do with your so called "edgy"  behaviour - you have none. you are pathetic in everyway with your poor grasp of almost EVERYTHING in world from money to chip manufacturing to hongkong to discrmination to politics to telugu states.

Its because you come here as part of a mob. The mistake was i used to think you were an individual just like me posting but with some super weird and hate thoughts.  I used to be puzzled where you get the cockiness when your contradictions are so clearly exposed.

Now i understand - as they say insantiy is rare in individual but norm in a mob. Its obvious when you co-ordinate and talk outside with a predator like capacity to "take down" individuals thought harassment you are unlikely to care about arguments. Mobs always re-inforce each other and look for "prey" - not to understand things.

In other words you are a pyschopath.

lmao. you are really proud of what you post here, aren't you?

I thought I could save you. I guess you are consigning yourself to mediocrity. good luck.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. you are really proud of what you post here, aren't you?

I thought I could save you. I guess you are consigning yourself to mediocrity. good luck.

10gera ....picchi na ma ga. save yourself first. grow a pair of B  - come as individual unknown to anyone - with no one reinforcing your stupidty . Maybe you will grow oneday.

rey @Raven_Rayes i think most people here are well meaning. I may not agree with them but they are saying what they think as individual.

Only you and halwa and your hidden sponsors have this predator vibe to me.

How many have you harassed before ? i heard of a woman here comitting suicide some years back with @Android_Halwa involved.

somehow i get the creep vibe from you and halwa.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera ....picchi na ma ga. save yourself first. grow a pair of B  - come as individual unknown to anyone - with no one reinforcing your stupidty . Maybe you will grow oneday.

I'm not the idiot attached to this db. I'm not the one who needs saving.

its quite sad to see someone who's proud of the sh1t that he posts in here.

I'm not proud of posting here dude. I know that I suck balls. do you know that about yourself too?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey @Raven_Rayes i think most people here are well meaning. I may not agree with them but they are saying what they think as individual.

Only you and halwa and your hidden sponsors have this predator vibe to me.

How many have you harassed before ? i heard of a woman here comitting suicide some years back with @Android_Halwa involved.

somehow i get the creep vibe from you and halwa.

haha.. I don't think they are well meaning. they are useless fcuking losers just like you are.

pure unadulterated uppercaste scum the whole lot of you. trying to place blame on specific castes you hate like brahmins, reddies, brahmins when all of you are the same sh1t.

haha.. I don't think they are well meaning. they are useless fcuking losers just like you are.

pure unadulterated uppercaste scum the whole lot of you. trying to place blame on specific castes you hate like brahmins, reddies, brahmins when all of you are the same sh1t.

Doesnt matter - i have debated with bhakts and langas and ysrcp supporter. i can sense some humanity in them even with those confused thoughts. humanity in the sense i see they are talking like people.

But you - i get psychopath vibes - and halwa as well. I wont be surprised you people have actual blood on your hands.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Doesnt matter - i have debated with bhakts and langas and ysrcp supporter. i can sense some humanity in them even with those confused thoughts. humanity in the sense i see they are talking like people.

But you - i get psychopath vibes - and halwa as well. I wont be surprised you people have actual blood on your hands.

lmao. anything to relieve your hurt ego.

why are you telling me all this dude? who stopped you from congregating with them?

its obvious that you'll like your fellow uppercastes who share almost all your belief systems.. about loving metro, and other glitzy infrastructure projects that keep the poor out.

I look down on all of you idiots.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

looks like sandrabob did a number on you with all that amaravati ppts.

you really thought andhra was getting a singapore type city in the midst of nowhere without doing the hard work of several years of manufacturing exports and building services around them, and a city around it.

just like magic, you thought amaravati can be willed into existence.

and people who disagreed with your delusions became psycopaths. its quite sad.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

looks like sandrabob did a number on you with all that amaravati ppts.

you really thought andhra was getting a singapore type city in the midst of nowhere without doing the hard work of several years of manufacturing exports and building services around them, and a city around it.

just like magic, you thought amaravati can be willed into existence.

and people who disagreed with your delusions became psycopaths. its quite sad.

back to sandrabob and amaravati. They are irrelevant but you bring up in the hope  that it can hurt.

How many have you and @Android_Halwa harrassed here though online bullying techniques ?

how many were driven to death. I know of one woman committing suicide here and i know halwa was involved.

swatty @Swatkat do you know anything.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. anything to relieve your hurt ego.

why are you telling me all this dude? who stopped you from congregating with them?

its obvious that you'll like your fellow uppercastes who share almost all your belief systems.. about loving metro, and other glitzy infrastructure projects that keep the poor out.

I look down on all of you idiots.

hahaha - no one here worries and defends upper castes here has much as you do. The moment you say somethign against brahmins - even actual brahmins pause and think - but you come running with "ippudu avasarama".

There is no point in discussing - you ARE and MUST be scene as pack of hyenas - not as an individual.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

back to sandrabob and amaravati. They are irrelevant but you bring up in the hope  that it can hurt.

How many have you and @Android_Halwa harrassed here though online bullying techniques ?

how many were driven to death. I know of one woman committing suicide here and i know halwa was involved.

i think you are losing your mind. take a break.

or if its too hard, I'll take a break to save your mental health.

bye

i think you are losing your mind. take a break.

or if its too hard, I'll take a break to save your mental health.

bye

10gera - bullying b@stard. go hide with your sponsor. There wont be any discos with you on issues - just your pyscopathiness here.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Aey…oorike tag cheyak…