New pic: Rei rei e konda gadni evarkanna chupinchandra babu

Swatkat

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Great trick you played on yourself - equating a  language with a region whose only relevance is that it is ruled by nizam.

Bringing Telangana wont bring better rule to masses. There is no real point to it. You can as well break tleangana itself in to many states then.

A linguistic state has an actual principle - that people of a laungage make a state and make it convineint for themselves.

I dont care if telangana gets its own country but another state  - the only purpose is to make doras and their children as CM.

there's no such 'principle' except in your dumb head.

you should lecture' the irish and scottish about this 'principle'. lmao.

you jump through all these hoops just so kammas can capture power in TG again? coz I don't see you challenging the plain racist bs desipokiri spouts about TG/Hyd.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Mocking racists is aslo racism anta. Every knows Langas are huge racists - most of their racism is borne by Telangana people themselves.

You like VD - dont you - you love his misogyn - his land lord caste habits. His lack of humility.

Apudapudu idi chusaka @jagane meeku best anipistadi

32 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Apudapudu idi chusaka @jagane meeku best anipistadi

Vila arrogance tattukolemu, thoka cut chesindu mothaniki, jagan ka sau khoon maaf annattu andhra lo unnadi ippudu, people there think even the worst rule of YCP is better than TDP ane conclusion ki vacharu because of the buggers like this and their arrogance. Even their caste media is like that always conspiring and always demeaning people they don’t like - malla Telugu card pattukoni vastaru kallu pattukovalisina time vaste

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Lekapote ee nakodukula arrogance tattukolemu, thoka cut chesindu mothaniki, jagan ka sua khoon maaf annattu andhra lo unnadi ippudu, people there think even the worst rule of YCP is better than TDP ane conclusion ki vacharu because of the buggers like this and their arrogance. Even their caste media is like that always conspiring and always demeaning people - malla Telugu card pattukoni vastaru

e frustrated souls antha db lo ne sastaru bayata evadu intha chinchukoru

5 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

e frustrated souls antha db lo ne sastaru bayata evadu intha chinchukoru

They are most obnoxious ones and you will know when you are around

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I agree you havent really experienced anything. it is obvious.

All you have is flake "visceral hatred" for a region and a caste you havent even experienced.

Thats why you come across as so unhinged in every way.

Db langas are licking vd without sugar no 

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Vila arrogance tattukolemu, thoka cut chesindu mothaniki, jagan ka sau khoon maaf annattu andhra lo unnadi ippudu, people there think even the worst rule of YCP is better than TDP ane conclusion ki vacharu because of the buggers like this and their arrogance. Even their caste media is like that always conspiring and always demeaning people they don’t like - malla Telugu card pattukoni vastaru kallu pattukovalisina time vaste

Telangana antha real aithey nuvvu oka langa forum pettukuni akkada unde vaadivi.

It is basically just a caste fight. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no such 'principle' except in your dumb head.

you should lecture' the irish and scottish about this 'principle'. lmao.

you jump through all these hoops just so kammas can capture power in TG again? coz I don't see you challenging the plain racist bs desipokiri spouts about TG/Hyd.

Every thing for you is Kammas. It is obvious. And so it must be for  your ID sponsor.

I say somethign about those extraordinary evil doras - you come to harass me stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

I say something about casteism of brahmins - you come to harass me to stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

i say somethign about racism - you come to harass me to stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

I say somethign about postive about language based unity - you come to harass me saying wild things like languages done exist which you yourself obviously dont beleive in. In the end you want me to stop because you worry this narrative beenfits tdp or kammas.

I say something about kamma casteism - you whine it is not enough and i need to do more.

And all this while claiming you are against upper casteist or wahtever. IN reality you are just a dog barking against TDP and andhras and kammas.

Your entire world is obsessed with them. I told you set yourself up for complete failure to understand the world. I pity your existence . you are a lost cause really.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep inventing imaginary things to justify your worthless rants against me.

then whine about my responses to the mod.

when are you ever gonna grow up?

I've all the time in the world, and will always keep mocking your stupidity until you tell you that you will indeed stop tagging and bothering me. good luck.

THe mods are with you. You have fans with the mod. And you are worried i am trying to cosy up with db members.

You are a mental case ra narsy. dumb fck.

I will post against at you at my will and wish. 

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

THe mods are with you. You have fans with the mod. And you are worried i am trying to cosy up with db members.

You are a mental case ra narsy. dumb fck.

I will post against at you at my will and wish. 

sure.. but just remember its a fool's errand for you to expect respect from me.

I'm surprised you grew up in Hyd and expect 'respect' in a conversation, like a typical rural landlord. It looks like Hyd failed in civilizing you. and it grew worse when the bubble you live expanded with your move to the US.

you are now making a fool of yourself in search of 'respect' from someone who's a true blue chennai boy.

did you congregate with brahmins in Chennai, coz no one else won't insist on it in our town.

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Every thing for you is Kammas. It is obvious. And so it must be for  your ID sponsor.

I say somethign about those extraordinary evil doras - you come to harass me stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

I say something about casteism of brahmins - you come to harass me to stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

i say somethign about racism - you come to harass me to stop saying that telling me you are kamma you need to shut up

I say somethign about postive about language based unity - you come to harass me saying wild things like languages done exist which you yourself obviously dont beleive in. In the end you want me to stop because you worry this narrative beenfits tdp or kammas.

I say something about kamma casteism - you whine it is not enough and i need to do more.

And all this while claiming you are against upper casteist or wahtever. IN reality you are just a dog barking against TDP and andhras and kammas.

Your entire world is obsessed with them. I told you set yourself up for complete failure to understand the world. I pity your existence . you are a lost cause really.

what a moron. keep whining.

20 hours ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

Edo vidanga odd matalu odd behaviour tho janala attention create chesukovali, whether good or bad... polarization...ide RGV , Vadi shishyulu strategy..vedu Kuda ade following...

ink anchor budduluu poledu manodiki

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sure.. but just remember its a fool's errand for you to expect respect from me.

I'm surprised you grew up in Hyd and expect 'respect' in a conversation, like a typical rural landlord. It looks like Hyd failed in civilizing you. and it grew worse when the bubble you live expanded with your move to the US.

you are now making a fool of yourself in search of 'respect' from someone who's a true blue chennai boy.

did you congregate with brahmins in Chennai, coz no one else won't insist on it in our town.

yea it really is a fools errand. And thats nothing to do with your so called "edgy"  behaviour - you have none. you are pathetic in everyway with your poor grasp of almost EVERYTHING in world from money to chip manufacturing to hongkong to discrmination to politics to telugu states.

Its because you come here as part of a mob. The mistake was i used to think you were an individual just like me posting but with some super weird and hate thoughts.  I used to be puzzled where you get the cockiness when your contradictions are so clearly exposed.

Now i understand - as they say insantiy is rare in individual but norm in a mob. Its obvious when you co-ordinate and talk outside with a predator like capacity to "take down" individuals thought harassment you are unlikely to care about arguments. Mobs always re-inforce each other and look for "prey" - not to understand things.

In other words you are a pyschopath.