Ps1- golden age of Tamils anta

DesiPokiri

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They all are different language speakers. i dont think all cholas are tamil. Vengi cholas were telugu speakers. Chola is like a title of king - not tamils necessarily.

I dont think so baa. it only spread to other parts esply to telugu region in the later part.

So mostly early cholas were all tamils i guess it only spread to other regions to like to mentioned above just on marriage alliances

The Later Chola dynasty ruled the Chola Empire from 1070 C.E. until the demise of the empire in 1279 C. E. This dynasty was the product of decades of alliances based on marriages between the Cholas and the Eastern Chalukyas based in Vengi, and produced some of the greatest Chola emperors such as Kulothunga Chola I (1070–1120 C. E.). 

Just now, southyx said:

Bro, thakkuva anchana veyyaku. Cholas ante konni Telugu/Kannada areas kooda vasthayi. Cholas were the first people used navy to spread and conquer the land. Worldwide Navy education lo kooda cheppukuntaaru ani chadhivaanu.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

Defence forums lo ne chadhivaanu. Cholas Navy ani Google choodu. Chala details untaayi.

Yes that's how they won against srivijaya kingdom which is that malay archipelago.

28 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Am saying they are still living in bubble , thathalu nethulu thagaru bubble

Thappemundhi baa theesthe...Asalu gauthami sathakarni telugu ani claim chesi cinema theesinappudu..

Cholas gurinchi tamils great history anattu movie theesukuntey.

That period was indeed the golden age for tamils ..ruled mostly all of south india, srilanka and some parts of malay archipelago

• Upvote 1

Edo oka hype ichhi publicity cheyyali kadaa…. Tamilians watched Bahubali and RRR and liked it.. and made these movies a big hit.. manam kuda Movie bagunte chustamu , lekapothe ledu.. 

Vikram alage hit ayindi… there are some cult fans for that movie in Telugu 

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Edo oka hype ichhi publicity cheyyali kadaa…. Tamilians watched Bahubali and RRR and liked it.. and made these movies a big hit.. manam kuda Movie bagunte chustamu , lekapothe ledu.. 

Vikram alage hit ayindi… there are some cult fans for that movie in Telugu 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

I doubt mani ratnam direction

He is known for drama

But this historical incidents I doubt

Neeku teliyakapothey history kooda doubt antavu anthena