What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chinese competency in space is irrelevant to whether they can lead the tech in leading edge chips.

yes, tech competency in one area cannot be transferred to another just like that.

I personally do not know of any country which is high tech in one area and low tech in almost all others. It maybe too small to have every kind of industry but it wont be using low tech in any industry usually.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't claim that federal support to intel didn't exist. I said Samsung gets more support to pursue its ventures than Intel does.

I may even be wrong about it, but wouldn't still matter to the debate we are having

that's why I don't understand why you are getting all so worked up about it.

Do you really know that ? you should have some data to make claim. But you said you dont have it.

Thats problem with you - you make airy fairy claims. Nothing you say is grounded in any solid facts or understanding.

And worse when presented a better view - you troll it viciously.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont care whose tech is it. you are a fool if you think taiwan did not bring its own tech to enable it to make its chips at such high yeilds and low cost.

that's what I'm gonna show you.. that majority of the tech in semiconductor space is in fact US, some Europe (equipment), and some Japanese (masking). Taiwanese tech are at the margins of fabbing.

there's a reason why US has this much leverage in chip tech, they are able to make Taiwan hold of on selling specific manufacturing processes to China itself.

do you think a sovereign country, an independent company would allow itself to be bullied like that?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Do you really know that ? you should have some data to make claim. But you said you dont have it.

Thats problem with you - you make airy fairy claims. Nothing you say is grounded in any solid facts or understanding.

And worse when presented a better view - you troll it viciously.

do you read the entire thing I said at all?

I admitted that I may be wrong about it, and even otherwise I don't have the data to be making that argument right now.

why are you in a hurry, dude?

even if I was wrong, it has nothing to do with our debate.

I don't know if you are being dishonest or impatient here.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that's what I'm gonna show you.. that majority of the tech in semiconductor space is in fact US, some Europe (equipment), and some Japanese (masking). Taiwanese tech are at the margins of fabbing.

there's a reason why US has this much leverage in chip tech, they are able to make Taiwan hold of on selling specific manufacturing processes to China itself.

do you think a sovereign country, an independent company would allow itself to be bullied like that?

They have the majority of tech but cannot build a fab like taiwan ? you seem determined to deny taiwanese any credit. After all being of chinese origins they must be dogs to you.

What independent soverign country - lmao - they dont even have official diplomatic relations even with india. America supplies them all the weapons they need.

Rey mental narsi @Raven_Rayes when US told INdia not to buy iranian oil - the 1.3 billion population country stopped buying it.

Are you saying india is not soverign independent country ? why do you make so illiterate comments ?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I personally do not know of any country which is high tech in one area and low tech in almost all others. It maybe too small to have every kind of industry but it wont be using low tech in any industry usually.

duh! Russia. it still has a space industry and nothing much else.

ofcourse its not a fair comparison, coz china is the biggest importer of chips and Russia is nothing in almost everything other than space perhaps.

but still my point is none of the tech in semiconductor space is chinese, and no amount of money china throws at it is gonna change it as long as US holds off on sharing its tech with it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They have the majority of tech but cannot build a fab like taiwan ? you seem determined to deny taiwanese any credit. After all being of chinese origins they must be dogs to you.

What independent soverign country - lmao - they dont even have official diplomatic relations even with india. America supplies them all the weapons they need.

yes. so far. but it'll change.

so what do you think Taiwan is beholden to the US or to China? why doesn't Taiwan sell its leading edge processes to Chinese chip designers? it is stopped by the US from selling it.

why do you think? do you think TSMC, if it developed the tech indigenously would have to listen to the US?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey mental narsi @Raven_Rayes when US told INdia not to buy iranian oil - the 1.3 billion population country stopped buying it.

Are you saying india is not soverign independent country ? why do you make so illiterate comments ?

so is Taiwan beholden to China or to the US?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

duh! Russia. it still has a space industry and nothing much else.

ofcourse its not a fair comparison, coz china is the biggest importer of chips and Russia is nothing in almost everything other than space perhaps.

but still my point is none of the tech in semiconductor space is chinese, and no amount of money china throws at it is gonna change it as long as US holds off on sharing its tech with it.

Russia is an industrial country in and out. you dont see rusians pushing carts or tilling fields with ox like in india. It maybe poor due to political trauma it faced but it is industrial.

It can eyeball entire west and still prosecute a war. You think india can do that ? LOL.

You are again making a prediction - you are already wrong anyway - china already has significant semiconductor technology - not the very high end- thats all.

so is Taiwan beholden to China or to the US?

Rye mental. US always does sanctions and most countries follow it because it is super power. So does india.

Yes taiwan is beholden to us just like india is.

You act like it is a strange thing that other countries follow us sanctions.

anyway you are already way too worked up over nothing.

i haven't even started to debate. I need a lot of time to look up stuff that I have in my mind to form an argument that supports my position.

you've already misrepresented everything I said. It doesn't matter, coz I'll be calling you out left right and center in the actual debate, since I'll be ready with the details of what I now have a rough idea about.

Russia is an industrial country in and out. you dont see rusians pushing carts or tilling fields with ox like in india. It maybe poor due to political trauma it faced but it is industrial.

It can eyeball entire west and still prosecute a war. You think india can do that ? LOL.

You are again making a prediction - you are already wrong anyway - china already has significant semiconductor technology - not the very high end- thats all.

the propostion was specifically about the leading edge chip tech.. not just 'high end'.

China has no hope in hell to match Taiwan's current 3nm, and future processes.

they can throw all the money they want at it.

anyway you are already way too worked up over nothing.

i haven't even started to debate. I need a lot of time to look up stuff that I have in my mind to form an argument that supports my position.

you've already misrepresented everything I said. It doesn't matter, coz I'll be calling you out left right and center in the actual debate, since I'll be ready with the details of what I now have a rough idea about.

LOL - i am just beginning to have fun.

What misrepresented - i held you to your stands you tried to wiggle away with characteristic dishonesty.

Take time, prepare and come. we will open another thread for it.

Rye mental. US always does sanctions and most countries follow it because it is super power. So does india.

Yes taiwan is beholden to us just like india is.

You act like it is a strange thing that other countries follow us sanctions.

given China is the biggest market for Taiwan's chips, it makes no sense to be beholden to the US.

Taiwan is beholden to the US, because majority of tech in TSMC is US based.