Cousin wants to start restaurant on my green card

terminator_desi

@terminator_desi ne confidence kosam

http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/tapi-tapi-ice-cream-tapiwa-guzha-south-africa-spc-intl/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2022-08-19T18%3A55%3A54&utm_medium=social&utm_term=link

choodu etlanti food pedtunaro above link lo.

you can add him a partner , its legal , h1's can have their name as a investor in a company/restaurant. if he doesnt want to have his name on any paper tied to business ante, you better back off. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, viky said:

ne personal food expenses and other misc expenses restaurant books eyachu, 

koncham risk ae, motham nede liability untadhi, and restaurant full cash pyina run chestada? or business loan aa?

food manchiga undi , cleanliness chooskunte saripotadhi.but you have to be involved, atu ittu emayina the, me cousin na peru medha ledhu kada nenu safe anukuntadu. 

mostly yovadu sue cheyadu, if food not good , they dont back again, because you can argue thats not because of your food. etc etc. mostly mana food thoni motions ayitayi tappa inka mei kadu, kani ne tax bracket choosko.

Full cash Bro

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Just company will be on my name.No involvement and  no investment from me.

Tax ? Nuvvu kuda invest chesi agreement lo clear ga raye nastam vasthey nuvvu oay cheyalsindhi 20 percent endhukantey nuvvu invest chesthundhi 50k ne ani rastgey migatha antha me counsin medha padtahdi

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

E madhyane naku GC vachindi and my doctor cousin who is on H1b wants to start restaurant business on my name with zero investment from me.Just the restaurant will be on my name.Will there be any issues to me in future if there is a loss in business etc.No ela chepalo ardam avatam ledu

yes, the income from restaurant will add to your personal income or your company

any future liabilities can also be on your name

my suggestion is to take a cut and you be silent partner, there is'nt something called zero partner in capitalistic world

Brother H1 visa holders can be only investors but they can't take profits too h1 visa is very complex visa they should not be Tax  papers it record in thier history 

People mix IT brothel house and real bussiness 

Audit is big game in usa 

Once ur caught ur done 

H1 visa holders name should reflect on any bussiness  tax papers they will loose thier gc 

H1 visa holders can invest money under the table and keep the rapo both party's should not act over smart 👍 then the train will move smoothly on track 

U happy I happy Trust is trump card

15 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

yes, the income from restaurant will add to your personal income or your company

any future liabilities can also be on your name

my suggestion is to take a cut and you be silent partner, there is'nt something called zero partner in capitalistic world

It's very very complex subject brother your talking about s Corp 

To scorp you need to be us citizen