Cousin wants to start restaurant on my green card

terminator_desi

From my perspective:

1) there will be no tax liability on you as it is a business entity. Unless the business pays you, you wont be liable for tax.

2) Assuming there is no loan, you should be good from a financial liability perspective. Idi munde matladukunte manchidi.

3) only 10-20% of the businesses succeed in general. now, if the business fails, there is not much investment in a restaurant business especially for doctors to clear.

4) THe most important thing, getting certification for the food and regular inspections and things like that. Since he is a doctor I am not too concerned.

5) What are you getting out of it? may be not now but once they break even and succeed, what do you get? after all the business is on your name and once they make money, how to legally give it to them and how to keep some for yourselves?

THis is all I can think of. Mohamataniki pokunda, anni scenarios munde alochinchi agreement rasukunte manchidi ani na opinion. 

Assuming she has H4 EAD, she can technically own a restaurant. not sure why a GC is needed.

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

From my perspective:

1) there will be no tax liability on you as it is a business entity. Unless the business pays you, you wont be liable for tax.

2) Assuming there is no loan, you should be good from a financial liability perspective. Idi munde matladukunte manchidi.

3) only 10-20% of the businesses succeed in general. now, if the business fails, there is not much investment in a restaurant business especially for doctors to clear.

4) THe most important thing, getting certification for the food and regular inspections and things like that. Since he is a doctor I am not too concerned.

5) What are you getting out of it? may be not now but once they break even and succeed, what do you get? after all the business is on your name and once they make money, how to legally give it to them and how to keep some for yourselves?

THis is all I can think of. Mohamataniki pokunda, anni scenarios munde alochinchi agreement rasukunte manchidi ani na opinion. 

Assuming she has H4 EAD, she can technically own a restaurant. not sure why a GC is needed.

My cousins wife has H4 EAD bro.even I am not sure why they need my GC

35 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

If she has H4 EAD then they DO NOT need your GC unless for loan where bank needs a permanent resident guarantor. H4 EAD gives same rights as GC as far as opening business or work is considered.

19 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Unless you really want to help mihamataniki pku

Tax nee peru mida untadi bro 

Your taxable income goes high bracket perugutadi ,

Dairyamuga Mokam mida cheppu lekapthe 

maa attorney tho Matlada two years varaki career only software industry lo undala anta I don't want to risk ani fake chesi cheppu , 

A food mida emina case ayindi anuko or food quality bagaledu inspector vachi certified chesadu anuko nee peru ke bokka at that point yiu cannot tell anything 

Anna neeku GC vachindil kada... Nee peru meda nenu and @TOM_BHAYYA kuda restaurant pettukuntam....torch.gif

17 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Anna neeku GC vachindil kada... Nee peru meda nenu and @TOM_BHAYYA kuda restaurant pettukuntam....torch.gif

Mee iddariki gc vacchi a gc card ki chedalu padthunayi inka miku aithe citizenship kuda vachesi untadi anna pillakayalalu mu anna mee mundu

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Cousin ani mohamatam lekunda..... oka outsider tho elaa business lo partnership pettukuntaroo alane cheyyu ..... anni offical ga undaali leka pothe edo ok roju backfire aytadhi. Own siblings ke guarantee ledu about business godavalu... cousin antunnav.... make it official.

3 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

is it a healthy vegan restaurant? teaser telugu GIF

Doctor ki patients osthaleranta, food petti vaanthulu virochanaalu aithunte straight to pakkane unna clinic anmata! 
Atluntadhi Doctor saab sangathi! teaser telugu GIF

21 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

E madhyane naku GC vachindi and my doctor cousin who is on H1b wants to start restaurant business on my name with zero investment from me.Just the restaurant will be on my name.Will there be any issues to me in future if there is a loss in business etc.No ela chepalo ardam avatam ledu

Loan nuvve teeskovali anukunta partnership lo unte...India lo oka 25L meeku transfer cheyamani chepandi as a goodwill ga..