North indians want to blend in and learn telugu around Hyderabad schools

Telugodura456

Clearly shows its not people who are fanatics and hindi imposition is a govt imposition. And it is funded by upper caste arrogance in north with co-operation from other upper castes in other regions. Lets not forget RSS was started by marathi brahmins and is still not popular in maharashtra.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Good. Don’t encourage Hindi at all. They must learn Telugu if they want to live in Telangana.

This is so stupid….if the kid grows and unable to communicate with a large %ge of population in the nation it is a disadvantage.

Indians local language (Telugu), National reach language (Hindi) and International language(English) andaru nerchukovali…

dumb egos ki poyi maaku Hindi oddu ani tamil olla laga unte chala opportunities potay.

4 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

This is so stupid….if the kid grows and unable to communicate with a large %ge of population in the nation it is a disadvantage.

Indians local language (Telugu), National reach language (Hindi) and International language(English) andaru nerchukovali…

dumb egos ki poyi maaku Hindi oddu ani tamil olla laga unte chala opportunities potay.

TN is one of the best doing state in India kada ? What opportunities did they lose ?   But I 

Andariki English nerpiste aypothadi including Hindi speakers. At least opportunities anna ekkuva untay with English compared to Hindi.  

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Am i the only one who is not in favour of imposing language on kids born out of state ? 

If govt schools want to teach local language it's fair but forcing kids who transfer here at 10-15 years age is just stupid. Especially if the languages are not worth much in higher studies or future career  

Atleast they could give exemption to metropolitan cities

don't worry, it not enforced. karnataka has this two language policy for a long time, and still my nephew had the option of not learning kannada. depends on the school you go to.

law is lax in India. Its just political posturing.

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Am i the only one who is not in favour of imposing language on kids born out of state ? 

If govt schools want to teach local language it's fair but forcing kids who transfer here at 10-15 years age is just stupid. Especially if the languages are not worth much in higher studies or future career  

english plus whatever language is convenient for both the kid and the school.

the most important thing here is staff availability for teaching a particular language. assamese kid can't end up in Hyd and demand to be taught in bengali/assamese. so the option of learning in Hindi is useful to him.

but there's no need to impose Hindi on kids who don't want to learn it. local language is enough.

12 minutes ago, Paamu said:

TN is one of the best doing state in India kada ? What opportunities did they lose ?   But I 

Andariki English nerpiste aypothadi including Hindi speakers. At least opportunities anna ekkuva untay with English compared to Hindi. 

yeah north India lo English compulsory cheste aypothadi..

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't worry, it not enforced. karnataka has this two language policy for a long time, and still my nephew had the option of not learning kannada. depends on the school you go to.

Idk recently they made it compulsory to teach kannada in Ka and most schools are enforcing it 

11 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

do you have some reading problems ? the article is saying people want to take up telugu because they want to be comfortable with their neighbours. who is talking of forcing.

Thats normal behaviour  btw.

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha and this specimen berates perfectly english speaking indians in america as not being american enough.

For himslef he will ace toefl and gatra to be accepted in america but teaches kids here not to learn local languages or make it optiona.

16 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Clearly shows its not people who are fanatics and hindi imposition is a govt imposition. And it is funded by upper caste arrogance in north with co-operation from other upper castes in other regions. Lets not forget RSS was started by marathi brahmins and is still not popular in maharashtra.

Greatness of Liger Movie and Konda Rowdys