North indians want to blend in and learn telugu around Hyderabad schools

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I already made my point. that it can never be imposed effectively across India

Even in Chennai, it is possible to completely avoid learning Tamil for kids at school. It may not be possible in some corner of TN, coz they wouldn't have Hindi teachers there.

the majority of private schools in TN are RSS leaning, and Hindi will be taught there. always will be.

I dont know what you are railing against.

The point is simple - people relocating to a state will learn ONE subject which is the language of the state - THATS ALL - there is.

So hindi is taught everywhere came to "majority" of private schools - lmao. Next step - majority of private schools IN CHENNAI. - lmao.

Keep doing gymnastics. No one even knows why such a guy full of contradicts even post prolifically? i think it is caste resentment that drives you - lmao.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What does what mean ? you are shilling for  just one aspect of china without the overall socio-political system btw,

By the way chinese mandarin is taught only to those whose languages are considered as dialectics of mandarin

Tibetans, monogllians, uighurs learn in their own languages.

Even if you want to copy china - you cant pick and choose like that - lmao.

is this an argument? lmao.

I'm not even shilling for anything. I just said that people will find ways to avoid learning a language they don't want to.

Just like mandarin is imposed in HK schools, and still its not strictly enforced. Majority of HKers don't speak Mandarin yet.

For someone who shills Telugu, it looks like you don't have practical experience of living as an adult in the region.

you claim to have lived in Madras. Can people in Madras speak in Hindi or not, tell me. almost everybody can today.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The point is simple - people relocating to a state will learn ONE subject which is the language of the state - THATS ALL - there is.

So hindi is taught everywhere came to "majority" of private schools - lmao. Next step - majority of private schools IN CHENNAI. - lmao.

Keep doing gymnastics. No one even knows why such a guy full of contradicts even post prolifically? i think it is caste resentment that drives you - lmao.

I'm not railing against anything. You are the one who's railing against me.

its that childish instinct in you to prove that I'm wrong, and fail every single time.

I just said that impositions don't work in India. both of Hindi and of the local language. you chose to make it personal.

ofcourse I consciously taught my nephew English and not Telugu. Since he'll anyway be called arava munda (he was born in Chennai and lived longer there than anywhere else in India, but not by much) by the likes of you if he ever choses to participate in Telugu society. So what's the point.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nuvvedho Telugu ni uddaristhaav ani nammakam undhi maakantha..

nuvvelli uddarinchu... nuvvu uddarinchinaaka we all will come to take advantage of that enlightened society sare na.

lmao.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

is this an argument? lmao.

I'm not even shilling for anything. I just said that people will find ways to avoid learning a language they don't want to.

Just like mandarin is imposed in HK schools, and still its not strictly enforced. Majority of HKers don't speak Mandarin yet.

For someone who shills Telugu, it looks like you don't have practical experience of living as an adult in the region.

you claim to have lived in Madras. Can people in Madras speak in Hindi or not, tell me. almost everybody can today.

it is impossible to function productively in a society without learning the language of vast majority of people around.

you will never give this "advise" to a cousin not to learn english or treat it as optional when living in usa.

But you talk in an airy fairy meaningless way when it comes to india.

Its nothing but your contempt for indian languages - thats all.

What does it even mean i "shill" for telugu - lmao.

its nothing but your derogatory way of speaking.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not railing against anything. You are the one who's railing against me.

its that childish instinct in you to prove that I'm wrong, and fail every single time.

I just said that impositions don't work in India. both of Hindi and of the local language. you chose to make it personal.

ofcourse I consciously taught my nephew English and not Telugu. Since he'll anyway be called arava munda (he was born in Chennai and lived longer there than anywhere else in India, but not by much) by the likes of you if he ever choses to participate in Telugu society. So what's the point.

munda was your usage btw. You will be disrespected anywhere anyway.

You will called curry in english but that wont prevent you from craving to come to usa.

But you make a big deal about a slur in disco forum after you spend hours hating and harassing them.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

it is impossible to function productively in a society without learning the language of vast majority of people around.

you will never give this "advise" to a cousin not to learn english or treat it as optional when living in usa.

yeah, I have no respect for India. so?

even before I took an anti-India turn sometime in 2016, I never considered Indian languages as important to learn. Except may be Bengali. Since I have personal love for Bengalis.

people in India are 'functionally' living while not knowing how to cook (by hiring a maid), not bending their back to do their own chores (by hiring a maid) etc.. do you really think they can't survive without learning the local language? You should try it. Its quite easy. even in Chennai.

random shops I visit in Chennai, I'm being addressed in Hindi as if I am north Indian. then when I reply back in Tamil, 'oh namma aalaa, vadakkan nu nenechen' is my constant experience in Chennai.

also I've made it clear that I'd never allow my nephew to go back to India, except as a curious adult wanting to tour the world. Also he can already speak French and German, and learning Spanish. I've insisted that he learn Mandarin too since it may be useful. what's the point of learning any of the Indian languages, pls tell.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You will called curry in english but that wont prevent you from craving to come to usa.

But you make a big deal about a slur in disco forum after you spend hours hating and harassing them.

I didn't make any big deal about it. I just stated plainly that I will always be blithely referred to as 'arava munda' when I cross the line, that everyone else routinely crosses and much more. that's the culture of the society you stan for.

and you are okay with. what's the point of trying to ingratiate yourself with that society. Its more fun to mock them from an ivory tower.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You please go back to AP/TG and make Telugu great again so everyone would want to learn it.

I don't have any such delusions. but I'm open to teaching my grandson Telugu (since I can speak, read write it anyway) if its useful.

atm its much more useful to learn mandarin than any of the Indian languages, including Hindi.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I'd have way more respect for you idiots if you lived in AP while giving me these lectures.

the only reason my nephew had to learn Telugu was to speak to his grandmoms. my mom is fluent in English, and his other grandmom stopped talking 10yrs ago. So English is fie.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

btw my nephews friends back in Chennai when still a child were from a couple of kids, one from coimbatore and the other from chennai.. both of them tamil.

and the interaction between them was only in English. Not just between the kids, I've never noticed even the tamil moms using Tamil in public. Only English. both with their kids and with other moms.. including my sister who can perfectly speak in Tamil.

what do you think is happening in India? lmao.

Local language can never be imposed in India. just forget it.

and this bit about North Indians wanting to 'learn' telugu to speak to their neighbours is laughable. Hyd already speaks Hindi for a large part. why are they even trying to learn Telugu?

majority of migration into cities in India is from the lowest class who can't even access education for their kids, since local schools won't admit them..

or from the upper middle class, who already live in their own english/hindi bubble.

so to make this kind of request is rather strange.

whether the state govt wants to impose the local language in schools or not, is their policy decision.

I think its good to impose it. but people will always find ways around it.

better way to propagate the language is to do something useful to others with it. hopefully not making more cringe movies like rrr.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, I have no respect for India. so?

even before I took an anti-India turn sometime in 2016, I never considered Indian languages as important to learn. Except may be Bengali. Since I have personal love for Bengalis.

people in India are 'functionally' living while not knowing how to cook (by hiring a maid), not bending their back to do their own chores (by hiring a maid) etc.. do you really think they can't survive without learning the local language? You should try it. Its quite easy. even in Chennai.

random shops I visit in Chennai, I'm being addressed in Hindi as if I am north Indian. then when I reply back in Tamil, 'oh namma aalaa, vadakkan nu nenechen' is my constant experience in Chennai.

also I've made it clear that I'd never allow my nephew to go back to India, except as a curious adult wanting to tour the world. Also he can already speak French and German, and learning Spanish. I've insisted that he learn Mandarin too since it may be useful. what's the point of learning any of the Indian languages, pls tell.

its all about you - isnt it ? little narcisst POS.

Stop the disco man - seriously.