North indians want to blend in and learn telugu around Hyderabad schools

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Local language can never be imposed in India. just forget it.

and this bit about North Indians wanting to 'learn' telugu to speak to their neighbours is laughable. Hyd already speaks Hindi for a large part. why are they even trying to learn Telugu?

There is nothing called "local" language in india. now fck off.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its all about you - isnt it ? little narcisst POS.

Stop the disco man - seriously.

check out your first response to a general comment I made on this topic.

it was you who made it about me.

I'm cool. you are not. simple.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

check out your first response to a general comment I made on this topic.

it was you who made it about me.

I'm cool. you are not. simple.

yedisaavule. "check out" - anta - you could have quoted it here.

Almost everything you say here shows your $hitty narcissim. Clearly an entitled POS unfit for any kind of social understanding  - lmao.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yedisaavule. "check out" - anta - you could have quoted it here.

Almost everything you say here shows your $hitty narcissim. Clearly an entitled POS unfit for any kind of social understanding  - lmao.

what 'social understanding'?

being okay with people who use terms like 'arava munda', and then use it yourself as crutch coz you have nothing else to say?

I'm happy at not being part of that kind of bs society.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what 'social understanding'?

being okay with people who use terms like 'arava munda', and then use it yourself as crutch coz you have nothing else to say?

I'm happy at not being part of that kind of bs society.

you are a narrcisst. it is obvious - you have some mental issues.

Lol @ creating ruckus on arava (ignoring your own munda usage).

Are you not the same guy who said those indian women should just ignore those racist attacks and walk away.

Very strange for a guy who wont let  a slur (half truthful) said by someone whom he harrassed for hours - lmao/

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you are a narrcisst. it is obvious - you have some mental issues.

Lol @ creating ruckus on arava (ignoring your own munda usage).

Are you not the same guy who said those indian women should just ignore those racist attacks and walk away.

Very strange for a guy who wont let  a slur (half truthful) said by someone whom he harrassed for hours - lmao/

awww.. someone who keeps making this thread about me, after insisting that it was I who did it.

lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

awww.. someone who keeps making this thread about me, after insisting that it was I who did it.

lmao.

responding to your relentless trolling is not about making it all about you. Nice try ra narsi - troll and then i respond - act all cute and say  "why do you make it all about me" - lmao. the narcissim.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

responding to your relentless trolling is not about making it all about you. Nice try ra narsi - troll and then i respond - act all cute and say  "why do you make it all about me" - lmao. the narcissim.

you should have thought long and hard about it before you first made it about me, idiot.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you should have thought long and hard about it before you first made it about me, idiot.

No you made it about yourself. inka 10gey.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

anyway inspite of whining about me dominating the conversation, atleast you agree that your telugu society is racist.

you yourself are one, have no problems bringing out 'arava munda' to put people who you consider as outsiders in their place, when you have nothing substantial to add to the conversation.

thats nice. your concession that telugu society is racist is welcome.