Tennessee woman abducted, forced into SUV while running in Memphis, police say- Body found

Raazu

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Papam .. it could happen to anyone men or women. Be careful.

manani ayina Oka nallodu two hands patti car loki nettithe Emi chesedhi ledhu

Nallodu tellodu doens't matter, learn some self defense techniques. If you want to run at 4:30 am in the morning, have atleast a pepper spray with you it will come in handy. There are ones that can clip to your belt, I carry one when I go running early in the mornings. Also have your dog run with you, they usually bark loud enough to scare potential predators(human and non-human) away

Was at a dog park today morning with our doggie when I met a police officer, we were discussing about this case. He was telling me that he notices several young women running by themselves at around the same time on some local trails we have which are mostly wooded and stretch miles into no man's land. He was asking some of those young women to run with a running buddy or atleast with a large guard dog if they really want to run that early in the mornings, and not run alone. 

Not just abductions, you also might run into issues like being attacked by coyotes, bitten by snakes etc when you run alone on wooded trails, and having a buddy with you might atleast give you another person that can call 911 before it's too late. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Nallodu tellodu doens't matter, learn some self defense techniques. If you want to run at 4:30 am in the morning, have atleast a pepper spray with you it will come in handy. There are ones that can clip to your belt, I carry one when I go running early in the mornings. Also have your dog run with you, they usually bark loud enough to scare potential predators(human and non-human) away

ya.. Antha time babu! Ha time Lo fast ga react avvali… wish she ran back to her home as she is runner and shouted while running back.. 

ivi Anni anukoni waste after damage

Just now, Raazu said:

ya.. Antha time babu! Ha time Lo fast ga react avvali… wish she ran back to her home as she is runner and shouted while running back.. 

ivi Anni anukoni waste after damage

The articles and videos that have been put out so far have suggested that she did indeed try to fight her way out of the abduction, so it's not like she gave up without a fight. But being a woman and perhaps a petite one at that, she couldn't fight her way out of the attack

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

she is gone.. if she were alive, she would have got some help by now.. rip lady..

Yeah I don't think she would be alive by now, but he can atleast tell them where he hid/disposed off her body

53 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah I don't think she would be alive by now, but he can atleast tell them where he hid/disposed off her body

Body dhorike varaku the case against him wont stand anukunta ga...may be that is why he is not revealing.

But really sad papam

3 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Asalu why did he kidnapped her? Any personal grudge or money matter etc

39 minutes ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

Asalu why did he kidnapped her? Any personal grudge or money matter etc

her grandfather is a billionaire anta....not sure if it mattered