Tennessee woman abducted, forced into SUV while running in Memphis, police say- Body found

Raazu

4:30 is an odd time to run. But what would any parent do if they want to pursue interests? That is the only time that is convenient. Run ayyaka pillalni lepi ready chesi school ki pampi eeme school ki velli and evening time afternoon activities ki teesukelli. Early morning is the most convenient time. Aa time lo kooda safety ledhu ante it is unfortunate. 

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

4:30 is an odd time to run. But what would any parent do if they want to pursue interests? That is the only time that is convenient. Run ayyaka pillalni lepi ready chesi school ki pampi eeme school ki velli and evening time afternoon activities ki teesukelli. Early morning is the most convenient time. Aa time lo kooda safety ledhu ante it is unfortunate. 

I am sure, it’s not the first time she ran at that time. She got selected for Boston marathon. So she is professional runner. Yah agree with u, 4 4:30 is too early to run, but that’s how passionate people find time. Wrong time Wrong place.

Just now, siru said:

gun petkoni evadu run cheyaledu. public parks national parks lo guns not allowed. Not sure how yoour advice helps anyone in her situation

Gun kastam avvochemo kaani easy to carry a pepper spray, I carry one all the time when I go running super early in the morning. Also, super early morning runners would benefit by having a pet next to them. Dogs bark loudly and are very protective of their master's so they are a pretty big deterrent normally

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, siru said:

gun petkoni evadu run cheyaledu. public parks national parks lo guns not allowed. Not sure how yoour advice helps anyone in her situation

who talked about her situation?? many people carry weapons even while running. Women I know have bra and thigh holsters. public parks lo guns not allowed anedi state laws.. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Gun kastam avvochemo kaani easy to carry a pepper spray, I carry one all the time when I go running super early in the morning. Also, super early morning runners would benefit by having a pet next to them. Dogs bark loudly and are very protective of their master's so they are a pretty big deterrent normally

These runners run for long, only big dogs can accompany you.. I rarely see joggers taking their dogs...

Also, these dogs cost you 1k + per month. 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

well said. Pepper spray is must carry. India lo kuda ammailu carry cheyali.

9 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I am sure, it’s not the first time she ran at that time. She got selected for Boston marathon. So she is professional runner. Yah agree with u, 4 4:30 is too early to run, but that’s how passionate people find time. Wrong time Wrong place.

I know women  who run that early like at 5 regularly mana desile. Very unfortunate. If our time comes we can’t do anything. Agreed wrong time wrong place. 

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

who talked about her situation?? many people carry weapons even while running. Women I know have bra and thigh holsters. public parks lo guns not allowed anedi state laws.. 

because everyone who are reading this thread are concerned about her.

Dude stop bull sh1tting..no one can carry a gun while running. its not practical. Free advices ivvamaku without knowing anything. State laws aithe endi federal laws aithe endi 

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

These runners run for long, only big dogs can accompany you.. I rarely see joggers taking their dogs...

Also, these dogs cost you 1k + per month. 

1k per month aah, enti kukkalaki kooda instalment schemes untaya.

I got 2 big dogs that run with me, one rottweiler and one golden doodle and even combined gaa kooda vaati maintenance 500 kooda avvadu per month.

Just now, siru said:

because everyone who are reading this thread are concerned about her.

Dude stop bull sh1tting..no one carry a gun while running its not practical. Free advices ivvamaku without knowing anything. State laws aithe endi federal laws aithe endi 

you stop bull shitt1ing if you do not know the reality.. many women carry guns while running and also on jobs.. particularly real estate agents.. go talk to them.. neeku telisinadey prapancham ani vaagamaaku.. State laws aithey enti federal laws aithey enti anta.. public parks lo allowed kaadu annodivi.. parks lo laws prakaram allowed anagaaney ee argument teesukunnavu.. moosukuni nee opinion cheppi dengeyy.. prati daaniki vachi g lo velu pettaku..