Tennessee woman abducted, forced into SUV while running in Memphis, police say- Body found

Raazu

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

These runners run for long, only big dogs can accompany you.. I rarely see joggers taking their dogs...

Also, these dogs cost you 1k + per month. 

Dogs are one option anthe but all options are not meant to work for everyone. Individual choice and affordobility batti chuskuntaru. 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

1k per month aah, enti kukkalaki kooda instalment schemes untaya.

I got 2 big dogs that run with me, one rottweiler and one golden doodle and even combined gaa kooda vaati maintenance 500 kooda avvadu per month.

That's desi way of maintenance...

Americans if they have dog spent that much..

Just now, siru said:

Dogs are one option anthe but all options are not meant to work for everyone. Individual choice and affordobility batti chuskuntaru. 

Yeah but that more than 1k per month is a steaming pile of BS. 

I know plenty of German shepherds, Rottweilers, and lab retrievers who are waiting to find a home as I volunteer at one such shelter myself. Beyond a nominal adoption fee you don't have to pay thousands at all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

My wife is American and we have German Shepard. Costs less than 300$ a month. Dog maintenance expensive anedhiii oka myth. Provided they are healthy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Oho acha what is American way of maintenance and what is Desi way of maintenance.

Please explain I am waiting for you to sprout more such clueless BS 

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah but that more than 1k per month is a steaming pile of BS. 

I know plenty of German shepherds, Rottweilers, and lab retrievers who are waiting to find a home as I volunteer at one such shelter myself. Beyond a nominal adoption fee you don't have to pay thousands at all.

Agreed. +10000

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I know women  who run that early like at 5 regularly mana desile. Very unfortunate. If our time comes we can’t do anything. Agreed wrong time wrong place. 

Always Share your location to your hubby/wife , bf gf , kids, friends/roommates.. I mean whoever is available. And make sure you  be in contact with them every 15mins. 

lessons learned: need proper planning.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

you stop bull shitt1ing if you do not know the reality.. many women carry guns while running and also on jobs.. particularly real estate agents.. go talk to them.. neeku telisinadey prapancham ani vaagamaaku.. State laws aithey enti federal laws aithey enti anta.. public parks lo allowed kaadu annodivi.. parks lo laws prakaram allowed anagaaney ee argument teesukunnavu.. moosukuni nee opinion cheppi dengeyy.. prati daaniki vachi g lo velu pettaku.. 

nee bonda..stick to the situation the woman was in, running or joggin. real estate lo kadu. 

Nee bonda ra..laws vunapudu ela carry chestav ani adiga. Ipudu endi guns allowed vunna states lo living vundali antava?  Nuvvu evadivi ra naku chepataniki..nee crap needs to be called out

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

My wife is American and we have German Shepard. Costs less than 300$ a month. Dog maintenance expensive anedhiii oka myth. Provided they are healthy.

Vaado picha puvvu gaadu le Edo vaagi adi covering ichukoleka Inka cover drives estunnadu le.

It's obvious he has no clue of what's involved in maintaining a dog. 

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Always Share your location to your hubby/wife , bf gf , kids, friends/roommates.. I mean whoever is available. And make sure you  be in contact with them every 15mins. 

lessons learned: need proper planning.

Location sharing chestharu but being in contact every 15 minutes is impractical. Better than that not going the same route everyday maybe better. And carrying some kind of protection 

1 minute ago, siru said:

nee bonda..stick to the situation the woman was in, running or joggin. real estate lo kadu. 

Nee bonda ra..laws vunapudu ela carry chestav ani adiga. Ipudu endi guns allowed vunna states lo living vundali antava?  Nuvvu evadivi ra naku chepataniki..nee crap needs to be called out

Unless law enforcement officials no one Carries arms while exercising or running. Law enforcement officials wear a chest strap and place it the holders. Hope u saw them in the gym .

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Location sharing chestharu but being in contact every 15 minutes is impractical. Better than that not going the same route everyday maybe better. And carrying some kind of protection 

I mean just a hi hello msg to someone at home. 

Ghetto cities lo Nallolakkii 4:30 anedhiii late night. Their day starts at 8:30 pm.
5 am ki padukuntaruuuu saaalegalluuuu konni nalla neighborhoods lo. Aaa time lo drug and other shootings ekkuvaaa ayithuntayiiii

Memphis is a very bad area. It borders Mississippi. Nenu appatloooo Texas nundi east coast ki drive chese time lo memphis ni 2-3 times pass chesanuuuu. Very sketchyyy and ghettoooo nalloluuuu untaruuu. They also hate white people a lot in that area. It’s definitely racially motivated hatred crime. 

8 minutes ago, siru said:

anti guns chootiyee gaanivi aa edupu eduvu.. erri poo gaanivi.. guns and blm topics vachinappudey ee id lo vachi noru paresukuntaavu.. running and jogging situation loney chala manchi carry chestaru.. bra and thigh holsters vuntayani cheppa.. also navel taggara pettukuney holsters vuntayi.. nee chillar burraki ardham kaavu kadara.. chillar bathuku nayala.. nuvvu anni states lo public parks lo not allowed ani vaaginappudu emayyindira?? nenemanna state maaru ani cheppana democratic badcow..

Just now, veerigadu said:

Nallolakkii 4:30 anedhiii late night. Memphis is a very bad area. It borders Mississippi. Nenu appatloooo Texas nundi east coast ki drive chese time lo memphis ni 2-3 times pass chesanuuuu. Very sketchyyy and ghettoooo nalloluuuu untaruuu. They also hate white people a lot in that area. It’s racially motivated crime. 

Yah they return from gambling, strip clubs and drg dandha.