Tennessee woman abducted, forced into SUV while running in Memphis, police say- Body found

Raazu

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

guns antey peddagaaney vuntaayi ani anukuney ded dimaak makkeoude gaanivi.. neetho discussion enti dengey bey chamcha.. ban vunnappudu em chestavani ekkada adigaavura lowda.. public parks lo not allowed ani comment chesina pubic hair gaanivi.. nuvvu nee covering lu... 

nee low grade batukki anthe ardam avutadi. Guns ante peddavi ani okat etelsa niku pichi nayala hand guns kuda vuntai ra

I run couple of miles on a treadmill every other day. I’m not a big fan of running in parks anyways.

it’s not good on your heels especially  if the ground is uneven etc. also I choose not to inhale more automobile exhausts if those parks are in busy neighborhoods. 

However I do understand perks of running in open spaces though. It has its own downsides as we have seen in this situation 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I run couple of miles on a treadmill every other day. I’m not a big fan of running in parks anyways.

it’s not good on your heels especially  if the ground is uneven etc. also I choose not to inhale more automobile exhausts if those parks are in busy neighborhoods. 

However I do understand perks of running in open spaces though. It has its own downsides as we have seen in this situation 

I like change of scenery so I prefer exercising outside. Running on a treadmill is boring for me

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Oho acha what is American way of maintenance and what is Desi way of maintenance.

Please explain I am waiting for you to sprout more such clueless BS 

Chill...

That's just a rough number...

My neighbors quoted this... They have a dog walker (few days a week ) , they leave at dog care taker over most weekends , monthly hair wash and hair cut itself is 150$. 

Pet insurance is additional...

Premium dog food ...

In 6 months dog chew 5 pairs of expensive shoes and damaged many other items.

He said in 1 years time he needs to paint and fix flooring, most damage done by dog.

Not all these are applicable for all...

I know dog lovers try to defend others.... But my post is for normal people... 

7 minutes ago, siru said:

im done with your stupidity ra @MRI ga..inka naa time waste cheyamaku

good realization. that guy thinks he's discovered something unique about the society he lives in, and keeps hammering on that relentlessly refusing to actually engage with anyone.

the guy is fcuking dumb and a waste of space.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Chill...

That's just a rough number...

My neighbors quoted this... They have a dog walker (few days a week ) , they leave at dog care taker over most weekends , monthly hair wash and hair cut itself is 150$. 

Pet insurance is additional...

Premium dog food ...

In 6 months dog chew 5 pairs of expensive shoes and damaged many other items.

He said in 1 years time he needs to paint and fix flooring, most damage done by dog.

Not all these are applicable for all...

I know dog lovers try to defend others.... But my post is for normal people... 

So from what I know I can tell you this bro:

Grooming every other month - $100

Food I mostly buy meat at Costco and cook for them at home without spices - comes to around $100 per month 

Insurance from lemonade - $50/mo.

That's for 1 dog, but multiply by 2 for 2 dogs.

I agree it might get expensive if you place them at a pet shelter every day all through the month but since I work from home I am with them all the time .

I take them out to a local dog park 5* a week so they socialize and play with other dogs. 

Regarding dogs chewing destroying shoes and furniture, they are doing that since they are mostly bored. I think your friend or neighbor whoever isn't taking good care of the dogs. Except the time our dogs were little puppies they never destroyed furniture or chewed shoes. I run with them in the mornings, keep them active and train them some as well so I guess that helps. 

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

good realization. that guy thinks he's discovered something unique about the society he lives in, and keeps hammering on that relentlessly refusing to actually engage with anyone.

the guy is fcuking dumb and a waste of space.

Db folks should be careful with MRI. Never trust this guy.  Sometimes i feel like he is a psychopath . Had a very bad exp couple of times @Raven_Rayes @siru

7 minutes ago, Peri_sastry said:

Db folks should be careful with MRI. Never trust this guy.  Sometimes i feel like he is a psychopath . Had a very bad exp couple of times @Raven_Rayes @siru

nah, he's a loser with delusions of grandeur. he tries to be psychopath but is too dumb to actually be one. He's scared to even quote me. I remember he begged me to lay off him, because he never bothers me. lmao.

he's basically an insecure loser who tries to pass off what he reads on alt right sites, as if he thought through those things before opening his mouth.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Peri_sastry said:

evadra nuvvu?? couple of times aa?? guddalo dum vuntey aa times ento cheppu.. fake nayaala..

A body found in a Memphis neighborhood Monday was confirmed to be a Tennessee woman who was abducted late last week, police saidTuesday. Eliza Fletcher, 34, was seen on surveillance video being forced into an SUV while she was jogging near the University of Memphis early Friday morning.

The suspect arrested in the case, 38-year-old Cleotha Abston, is being charged with first-degree murder and first-degree murder in perpetration of kidnapping, police said. Memphis Police Chief Cerelyn Davis told reporters it was possible others would be charged in the case but as of Tuesday morning no one else has been.

On 9/5/2022 at 8:24 PM, tennisluvrredux said:

1k per month aah, enti kukkalaki kooda instalment schemes untaya.

I got 2 big dogs that run with me, one rottweiler and one golden doodle and even combined gaa kooda vaati maintenance 500 kooda avvadu per month.

Annai rot shed chestada?