Leander, Georgetown lo illu konna sannasulu

RPG_Reloaded

2 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

If prices r good will move or buy a rental 

school district good  vundali and also able to rent it quickly . Adi requirement bro .. not too old but with in 5 hrs home works 

hutto school dt good vuntada ?

where r u now ? in Austin ? or no ?

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

location anedi  depends on various factors .. kids unte hutto/manor lanti regions lo schools are not that great .. 

hutto lla full ggaa unnaaree 

@pandemkodi uncle .. if u are not in Austin yet .. and planning to migrate to Austin .. house buying gurinchi ekuva aalochinchaku apude .. Austin lo allergies horrible untaay .. ochi 1-yr unnaaka .. if u and ur family are immune to allergies annaaka apudu konukko .. i know few friends, who are already regretting for buying home.. becos they are suffering alot due to allergies here .. 

8 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

If prices r good will move or buy a rental 

school district good  vundali and also able to rent it quickly . Adi requirement bro .. not too old but with in 5 hrs home works 

hutto school dt good vuntada ?

if you are looking for both factors it might be tough to get new house. Cedar park and round rock will satisfy what you are asking. Cedar park lo old communities so new homes kashtam.

Vizcaya community chudu in round rock

Hutto ivanni rural avi schools develop kavataniki time padatadi.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@pandemkodi uncle .. if u are not in Austin yet .. and planning to migrate to Austin .. house buying gurinchi ekuva aalochinchaku apude .. Austin lo allergies horrible untaay .. ochi 1-yr unnaaka .. if u and ur family are immune to allergies annaaka apudu konukko .. i know few friends, who are already regretting for buying home.. becos they are suffering alot due to allergies here .. 

same with dallas

13 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

if you are looking for both factors it might be tough to get new house. Cedar park and round rock will satisfy what you are asking. Cedar park lo old communities so new homes kashtam.

Vizcaya community chudu in round rock

Hutto ivanni rural avi schools develop kavataniki time padatadi.

stay away from Austin.

cedar is 80% occupied, remaining 20% for commercial 

vizcaya closed. Hutto next 3-5 yrs

20 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

stay away from Austin.

Any idea about houses with foundation damages on the east side of the city? East Round Rock and Hutto?

I have heard a lot

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

Any idea about houses with foundation damages on the east side of the city? East Round Rock and Hutto?

I have heard a lot

Foundation comes with 10yr warranty 

3 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Foundation comes with 10yr warranty 

Thats what I am saying. What happens after that? or what happens if you purchase a older home. Like a 10 year old home right after the warranty expires?

28 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

stay away from Austin.

closed emundi bro, resale untayi ga

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

nuvvu vache vallandarini  dobbeyyimantunav kada.  

• Haha 1