Arpana -story of young soul gone too soon.

coffee

15 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Yes, who knows Aparna may be been breathing with little life and may be could have been saved if that Telugu girl ever took any action. Report says she was lying dead for 3 or 4 days and doors aren't locked but it isn't clear when she actually died. Its possible suspect may have come back next day morning after Halloween and killed her. Meanwhile if that Telugu gulte women responded back properly may be her life could have been saved. 

Family also didn't want to pursue the case much to the end to get a closure so DA also lost interest.

Lot of loose ends and lot of suspects. The reason why Fair is released is this.

The dna found is complicated (the algorithm used to analyze was not made public)

Also as a fact, she died exactly on this night in 2008.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcast/arpana-jinaga/id1047332516?i=1000482635930

Downloads the above podcast and it should be 2nd or 3rd episode they play full 911 call and that dude screams with super broken horrible English.

Also that Telugu girl will say I don't want to talk anything about Aparna.

Remember folks, the majority of relationships in this country especially Indian/Telugu folks are very transactional. If something unexpected or worse happens they are the first ones to run away with a shallow attitude (this is my observation). Ppl can justify with any reason like everyone is trying to survive etc but that doesn't mean humanity or morality needs go down. Chinatowns, JapanTowns, and ItalianTowns are once built for a reason.

Have 1 or 2 close friends who can hold your shoulder when you're at lowest.

Yes bro should never trust older gen telugus. Gen y and z better. Justify ledhu em ledhu pedha badco kodukulu only telugus. Nammithey vennupote..

16 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Neku telsa bro ah ammai? Austin case kuda full details provide chesav.

One of my friend who worked as a prosecutor in California collected the facts about this and Austin's case in 2020 to do podcast but someone completed the project (I think the person who did the podcast is a BLM supporter). My friend reached out to me to convince Telugu community to get info about case.

Me and my friend also worked on recall campaign for Judge Aaron Persky in Bay area (he is removed due to notorious Stanford case). We also got inside details of the Amazon employee missing case in Seattle who was later found after couple of days, its so funny what happened with that dude (its redacted to public but we got the full copy of police report)

30 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

One of my friend who worked as a prosecutor in California collected the facts about this and Austin's case in 2020 to do podcast but someone completed the project (I think the person who did the podcast is a BLM supporter). My friend reached out to me to convince Telugu community to get info about case.

Me and my friend also worked on recall campaign for Judge Aaron Persky in Bay area (he is removed due to notorious Stanford case). We also got inside details of the Amazon employee missing case in Seattle who was later found after couple of days, its so funny what happened with that dude (its redacted to public but we got the full copy of police report)

Super bro nuvvu

11 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

If anyone listened to the podcasts there are two Telugu characters there and I would hate the woman in #1 for her selfish attitude.

1. A Telugu girl who is a "friend" of Aparna but like a typical Indian doesn't want to speak anything in the podcast. IMO that Telugu girl doesn't even qualify to be called a friend. Like a typical Indian mindset, despite Aparna's father reached to that Telugu girl multiple times for help and she didn't even bother to check on Aparna and as soon as Aparna's death/murder is out she ran away to nowhere to be seen.
2. Aparna's father as a last resort reached out to one of his old students and he is the one who goes to check on Aparna after 3 days since her death and found her lifeless body. In the podcast, they played this person's 911 call and he screams and tries talking to them in broken English which the operator couldn't understand and one of the neighbors (mostly that suspect guy) takes the phone and communicates its properly.

Since Yedurappa was her relative and CM in Karnataka at that time, Indian govt got involved and moved the body and completed everything silently.

This seems to be a recurring theme, forget the operator even I was finding it hard to decipher what he was saying. In a situation like this, emotional ayyi aristhey em prayojanam it's best to be calm and explain everything if they wanted to get the police come asap. Inka ayana US lo enno ella nundi unnadanta, aa broken English tho mari bandi ela nettukochado

12 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

If anyone listened to the podcasts there are two Telugu characters there and I would hate the woman in #1 for her selfish attitude.

1. A Telugu girl who is a "friend" of Aparna but like a typical Indian doesn't want to speak anything in the podcast. IMO that Telugu girl doesn't even qualify to be called a friend. Like a typical Indian mindset, despite Aparna's father reached to that Telugu girl multiple times for help and she didn't even bother to check on Aparna and as soon as Aparna's death/murder is out she ran away to nowhere to be seen.
2. Aparna's father as a last resort reached out to one of his old students and he is the one who goes to check on Aparna after 3 days since her death and found her lifeless body. In the podcast, they played this person's 911 call and he screams and tries talking to them in broken English which the operator couldn't understand and one of the neighbors (mostly that suspect guy) takes the phone and communicates its properly.

Since Yedurappa was her relative and CM in Karnataka at that time, Indian govt got involved and moved the body and completed everything silently.

Majority of Telugu people are like this, I don't want to generalize but I have seen tons of cases and heard others from friends where people have disappeared when their friends needed them the most. Police case ante telugollaki pant lo sussu kaarutundi anukunta even if they happen to be the victims of it

9 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Are you talking about the podcast called "Suspect"? Yeah that podcast host is very pro BLM however I can understand things from his perspective too. The black guy who was thrown in jail for 10 years as the prime suspect in this case didn't have much to implicate him beyond trace DNA, similar to what the White guy also did. However, it's been known to the insiders(and I know one of her friends who has some inside info on this case) that Arpana had a casual sexual relationship with her White neighbor, and he was trying to get a booty call the night of the murder. Inspite of that, the police treated him not even as a suspect while trying to build a case against the Black guy with the trace DNA they had. 

All in all, this is a case of really shoddy police work and investigation. 

Is this the guy that went missing after trying to throw the trash out in the dumpster? Is this a case of him trying to run away from his wife @3$%

where do you reside? what is your story??

12 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

Aparna is also Yedurappa's (Karnataka ex-CM) daughter-in-laws cousin or niece.

Aparna's biker forum, her own chats in the forum + more pics of hers which shows other side of the story. She is pretty active in the forum and her id is - Crypticgirl

https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/arpana-man-charged-with-murder-of-redmond-woman-2-years-ago.140652/
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/arpana-crypticgirl-article-aug-2-2010.135698/
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/drama-king-saturday-september-13th.83664/page-4
https://www.pnwriders.com/threads/remembering-arpana-bikenight-11-15-08.89481/

Bro cryptic girl is name of a handle used by one of people who did exit scams in alphabay

Asalu em ayindi cheppu bro asalu crazy asalu how did he vanish and appear all of sudden 

23 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Asalu em ayindi cheppu bro asalu crazy asalu how did he vanish and appear all of sudden 

How do I upload photos/screenshots to the thread? I will upload the funny part of the police report.

Hint : Amazon PIP story 😂

47 minutes ago, MRI said:

where do you reside? what is your story??

Bay Area. 

My side project is to use build AI/ML models to pick ppl for jury duty based on various factors. That’s where I got in touch with legal community.

Fun fact: Even without AI/ML models Indians are never picked for jury duty in very serious cases due to our prejudice, preconceived thoughts, privileged upbringing, emotions, religion, judgmental. We have a horrible reputation in legal community.