Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

Raven_Rayes

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you want to hear nice things, want to feel secure and smug about your life so far.

this is human nature.. that's why I am telling you, you are repelling 99% of people even though you have capacity to provoke people to think on topics.. I wish you change that style, but I know you will not change..

I may not personally attack you, but everything I post here is an attack on the collective. I have nothing but hatred for the group.

I know.. I have seen people using worst language at you, calling names of your mother/sister/wife.. but I never saw you use that kind of language.. also your abusing style is like that of an elder at younger, it's like when will you change.. instead of vulgar abusing..

I may not personally attack you, but everything I post here is an attack on the collective. I have nothing but hatred for the group.

also many times I or others said something negative about you, you took it in lighter note instead of directly abusing.. that changed my mindset towards you.. I think you are mature and not like pora badcow ante nuvve pedda badcow anadam..

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee manchitanam tho nannu sampesa la unnav ga.

:D

chaala manchi maatalu cheppa.. inka too much ainattu undi..

let me go to other side.. yes, you are an A hole.. because of your quick and insulting responses to new people, who dont even know you or your perspective.. I was in that position and used to sting a lot.. it was totally unnecessary.. 

9 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

please eloborate this, I want to understand..

hmmm.. conversations don't proceed in a linear way from first principles (something you believe/know to be true). It always spirals into a singular point or out to everything. courtesy feedback loops that the conversation establishes.

I'm only causing friction by constantly pushing back at these feedback spirals of hating the other side by distracting people from it or with some luck establishing my own feedback spirals (something I'm not good at, since I'm not very knowledgeable about any of the stuff I talk about here).

I'm a little scared at how dangerous people can be in a group. the rich, the poor and the middle class. and how easy it is to farm hatred when one knows what buttons to press.