Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

Raven_Rayes

On 9/27/2022 at 11:37 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

maniratnam ni banda boothulu thittukondi.. PS1 utter flop avvani.. all that doesn't matter. maniratnam is overrated ani neney chepta.

the only thing that matters is this 3rd rate asshole boojumouli pretending like he's an auteur. this fcuking society. the standards. yuck.

Idhemi edupu saami ... 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

bank balance choosi edavaala saami modern telugu movie fans laaga :giggle:

Fan ani evadu cheppindu ...adhi oka cinema ,oka director, ..dhaniki endhuku antha edupu .. vadini inkokadu mechukunteuy nuvvu sacchettu unnav..

Personal rajamouli neeku emaina droham chesaada

6 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Fan ani evadu cheppindu ...adhi oka cinema ,oka director, ..dhaniki endhuku antha edupu .. vadini inkokadu mechukunteuy nuvvu sacchettu unnav..

Personal rajamouli neeku emaina droham chesaada

bank balance choosi edavaala ani quechen adiga anna.. tension avvaku.

1000cr ani antuntey doubt vachindhi anthey.

boojumouli gaadu cinemalu teesedhi aapey varaku ee poratam aagadhu

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think some of you have the wrong perception about me. especially those who had nice things to say about me in that thread. they are all wrong. but probably among the nicer people in this db.

I'm indeed an asshole, and people who hate/look down on me in this db are the ones who have judged me right. I just hope that they use that same social intelligence to judge themselves to be assholes/losers too. which they are.

I'm sorrrry, I feel bad for people who appreciate me. There's not a single thing I'd do for anyone. If you talk to me for 10yrs, I still wouldn't tell you my name even. that's the kind of closed asshole I'm. however enthusiastic I sound while I'm talking to you.

I'm just a nobody, like you are all nobodies. I have friends. None of them even close to middle class. I hate middle class people with all my heart. I'm just here pouring out my hate on you all. So don't make the mistake of thinking I mean well. I don't.

inta JNTU essay why "I am a big jaffa munja koduku" ani chepte ayipotadi kada

Just now, sarvayogi said:

inta JNTU essay why "I am a big jaffa munja koduku" ani chepte ayipotadi kada

vivarinchaali ga. enduku nenu jaffa.. and nenu matram kaadhu meerandaru kooda jaffas ani.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bank balance choosi edavaala ani quechen adiga anna.. tension avvaku.

1000cr ani antuntey doubt vachindhi anthey.

boojumouli gaadu cinemalu teesedhi aapey varaku ee poratam aagadhu

Nuvvu nee edupu

1 minute ago, migilindhi151 said:

Nuvvu nee edupu

nee laaga next time Jagan meedha try chesta ley anna.

deni meedha edavaalo chepte.. oka hint isthey chaalu.. ayyo maa intlo pani chesey vaallaki dabbulu isthunnadu ani start cheyyana? :giggle:

45 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee laaga next time Jagan meedha try chesta ley anna.

deni meedha edavaalo chepte.. oka hint isthey chaalu.. ayyo maa intlo pani chesey vaallaki dabbulu isthunnadu ani start cheyyana? :giggle:

Edavaneeki kooda hadhu undaali Vaa ... Poni ley Nenu Jagan meedha edusthunna Ani gurthinchinav ...

Aina rasa mouli meedha edisthey em upayogam ..aadu cinema lu theesudu manesthey 3 yrs oka saari 100 dollars save aithadhemo .... Dhanikosama nee edupu

1 hour ago, migilindhi151 said:

Edavaneeki kooda hadhu undaali Vaa ... Poni ley Nenu Jagan meedha edusthunna Ani gurthinchinav ...

Aina rasa mouli meedha edisthey em upayogam ..aadu cinema lu theesudu manesthey 3 yrs oka saari 100 dollars save aithadhemo .... Dhanikosama nee edupu

ee db lo nee laanti aanimutyaalani bayata laagalantey boojumouli meedha edavatam tappatledhanna.

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think some of you have the wrong perception about me. especially those who had nice things to say about me in that thread. they are all wrong. but probably among the nicer people in this db.

I'm indeed an asshole, and people who hate/look down on me in this db are the ones who have judged me right. I just hope that they use that same social intelligence to judge themselves to be assholes/losers too. which they are.

I'm sorrrry, I feel bad for people who appreciate me. There's not a single thing I'd do for anyone. If you talk to me for 10yrs, I still wouldn't tell you my name even. that's the kind of closed asshole I'm. however enthusiastic I sound while I'm talking to you.

I'm just a nobody, like you are all nobodies. I have friends. None of them even close to middle class. I hate middle class people with all my heart. I'm just here pouring out my hate on you all. So don't make the mistake of thinking I mean well. I don't.

nuvvu RGV lantodivi  :D though good inside, try to show hard that you are bad..

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think your existence in this DB is useful for this reason.. refreshing to see someone going after these casteist idiots.. people may not change just because of your posts but few who have open mind to read your comments and put a thought to it will work on their character..

people who appreciate you are doing because at some point you opened their eyes regarding some topic.. unintentionally of course.. thats what I think..

your comments and opinions put me in deep thoughts many times, many things do dont even think because we are taught thats right or wrong since childhood.. many of your opinions I may still not agree but at least they are opening locked doors of my brain..

I think you made that clear to all several times :D