Rajamouli received long standing ovation after RRR screening at beyondfest

DesiPokiri

3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Come and cry rajamouli haters, thellollu giving standing ovation da, sambhar fans

Is @Raven_Rayes died of heart attack or preparing script to come here and wrote pages and pages of garbage ? 

3 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Yes thats why ge is doing. He is gonna release in hollywood 1000 cr easy budget.

2 birds one shot..

If it gets nominated even in one category... He is building the base for next release... He is master in marketing.

He can shoot the movie at 1/10 the price ( of course quality is 1/2) of Hollywood action movies. 

He can add emotional content which western makers can't ... 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Is @Raven_Rayes died of heart attack or preparing script to come here and wrote pages and pages of garbage ? 

atleast I'm not writing 'film theory' in a lame attempt to pretend like I understand more about how movies 'should' be made. dumbfcuk sit down.

tell me why you love boojumouli movies, and I'll tell you why I hate them. You realise that a movie can have opposing response from the audience, right?

or did your idiot guru boojumouli have a theory on how audience should watch the movie even?

so what if boojumouli got a standing ovation. lot of filmmakers get a standing ovation, including Indian filmmakers. Is this the first time you idiots have heard of such a thing?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast I'm not writing 'film theory' in a lame attempt to pretend like I understand more about how movies 'should' be made. dumbfcuk sit down.

tell me why you love boojumouli movies, and I'll tell you why I hate them. You realise that a movie can have opposing response from the audience, right?

or did your idiot guru boojumouli have a theory on how audience should watch the movie even?

so what if boojumouli got a standing ovation. lot of filmmakers get a standing ovation, including Indian filmmakers. Is this the first time you idiots have heard of such a thing?

Replied in your thread... Go and read ... 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

2 birds one shot..

If it gets nominated even in one category... He is building the base for next release... He is master in marketing.

He can shoot the movie at 1/10 the price ( of course quality is 1/2) of Hollywood action movies. 

i dint even read your comment thought of tyoing building the base for his next mve yes bro.  Its gonna be bonkers. For pigs like @Beerboob123 its going to be a nightmare.

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

2 birds one shot..

lots of castles in the air.

Toronto film festival had him as special guest under the visionaries section, and the PR about that made it sound like his movie (most probably RRR) was shown there.

I checked if it is true to see if Toronto film festival has such low grade choices for screening. thankfully, none of his films were screened.

sure he can make good business. thats it. all the claims to being an auteur is just silly. The guy has no eye for detail beyond staging slo mo shots, like Mel Gibson (who he admits is his inspiration).

the rest of the set pieces in his movies are ugly beyond redemption. Baahubali was incredibly ugly as a movie to look at. RRR huge improvement with some good costume choices for the leads, but there again the rest of the cast is given cheap koti market designs.

the casting, acting in his movies are below par too. None of the scenes flow naturally and seem obviously forced. Only people who 'love' boojumouli are the kind of people who haven't watched many movies.

like yourself, who hasn't even heard of one of the best movies out of India this year - Churuli. and you call yourself 'movie lover'. improve your standards, or stop tagging me to feel good about yourself. do one of these.

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Proud moment

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Come and cry rajamouli haters, thellollu giving standing ovation da, sambhar fans

Namma sambar selav mars la imax la aliens ki show pudistamm wait and seeteaser telugu GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Starblazer said:

Greatandhra article: SSR vasthene kurchi lo nundi lecharu, inka Mani Ratnam vasthe em lepi chupistharo ani excite avutunna sambar pans :giggle:

Ninnati nunchi sambar gallaki…teaser telugu GIF

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Proud moment

Goosebumps vachayi.. Proud moment for us. Agree or not..he is the face of India cinema. Difference bw India and Western countries - we don't recognize talent of the person when he/she is living.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lots of castles in the air.

Toronto film festival had him as special guest under the visionaries section, and the PR about that made it sound like his movie (most probably RRR) was shown there.

I checked if it is true to see if Toronto film festival has such low grade choices for screening. thankfully, none of his films were screened.

sure he can make good business. thats it. all the claims to being an auteur is just silly. The guy has no eye for detail beyond staging slo mo shots, like Mel Gibson (who he admits is his inspiration).

the rest of the set pieces in his movies are ugly beyond redemption. Baahubali was incredibly ugly as a movie to look at. RRR huge improvement with some good costume choices for the leads, but there again the rest of the cast is given cheap koti market designs.

the casting, acting in his movies are below par too. None of the scenes flow naturally and seem obviously forced. Only people who 'love' boojumouli are the kind of people who haven't watched many movies.

like yourself, who hasn't even heard of one of the best movies out of India this year - Churuli. and you call yourself 'movie lover'. improve your standards, or stop tagging me to feel good about yourself. do one of these.

You watched only 15 minutes by Fast forwarding? How you can critique so many departments ?

Get the fcuk out already...

@Swatkat @Swatkit @DesiPokiri@Android__Halwa 

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You watched only 15 minutes by Fast forwarding? How you can critique so many departments ?

Get the fcuk out already...

@Swatkat @Swatkit @DesiPokiri@Android__Halwa 

lmao. I could gather enough in 15mins, that a 'movie lover' (a.k.a incompetent idiot) like you couldn't, to make the decision to not watch this crap.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. I could gather enough in 15mins, that a 'movie lover' (a.k.a incompetent idiot) like you couldn't, to make the decision to not watch this crap.

Please nominate your self for Nobel prize for your extra ability to fully absorb and critique a 3 hour movie in 15 minutes. 

You know what, tell that to your kid - they will join you in erragadda hospital in hyd.

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Please nominate your self for Nobel prize for your extra ability to fully absorb and critique a 3 hour movie in 15 minutes. 

You know what, tell that to your kid - they will join you in erragadda hospital in hyd.

that's the point. I didn't critique RRR. I just said that RRR is an improvement - a random observation. Not a critique.

I have no interest in watching RRR. Even if Rajamouli receives 100 standing ovations.

my kid is not an idiot to watch Telugu movies. or obsess about it like a loser. especially over a 3rd rate film maker like rajamouli.

29 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the point. I didn't critique RRR. I just said that RRR is an improvement - a random observation. Not a critique.

I have no interest in watching RRR. Even if Rajamouli receives 100 standing ovations.

my kid is not an idiot to watch Telugu movies. or obsess about it like a loser. especially over a 3rd rate film maker like rajamouli.

Rajamouli doesn’t give rat sh-it abt your opinion