Friend paid off $800K in 2 years

Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs

Husband working 3 jobs and wife 2 jobs,  2 kids 2 year and 4 year both boys. They work 5 jobs, go trip every 2 months. Recently went Europa tour, went to cruise in July and enjoy a lot making up to 750K in all jobs. How possible ? Is it true they do 5 jobs? I am confused and not sure if we can do that 

2 minutes ago, tables said:

My friend worked 6 jobs remotely and his wife’s and her boy friend worked 1 job in office. And they all lived happily ever after.

Great bro but how possible ?

1 hour ago, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

Husband working 3 jobs and wife 2 jobs,  2 kids 2 year and 4 year both boys. They work 5 jobs, go trip every 2 months. Recently went Europa tour, went to cruise in July and enjoy a lot making up to 750K in all jobs. How possible ? Is it true they do 5 jobs? I am confused and not sure if we can do that 

saleem pheku 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Xpersdghuijsyyoplhfs said:

Rei karri @texas oka id lo ra

Second job oka 2 weeks kooda cheyalekapoinaa bhai nenu aithe, unfrtunatly i couldnt predict the time i need to spend on the first one(akkada maname lead - new proj srarted) if have to take second one … (ikkada two weeks lo lead cheyamanu cheppesaru) and drama startrd  meetings conflicts… damn 

2 weeks lo stress peaks , nights no sleep.. time ki no food, not worth ani cheppi , second dhi ninna byebye 

2nd job lo client kakunda, implemtation partner kooda meetings attend kavali anta, nenu skip chesaa, (naa tho paatu join  aina okkathi, poi not attending, meetings dropp off ani .. baaagaaaaaaa cheppindi) daantho dobbai ani seppa 

PS: oko meeting 2hrs … dimaag dengindhi ….  Tried and failed sucessfully 😃

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

My friend makes $1.2m in his single job. His wife makes $500k in her single job.  Nenu evaritho cheppukovali

Em jaabs uncle avi? Principal in faang ?

4 hours ago, basha786 said:

haha wishful thinking doing 2 jobs itself is a risk doing 3 is not possible unless its some govt ot laid back proejcts where you have to talk to manager ocne a week or none

How possible by questioning?

7 hours ago, Vaampire said:

My friend makes $1.2m in his single job. His wife makes $500k in her single job.  Nenu evaritho cheppukovali

Great, both in good company ?