***** LAYOFFS THREAD ***** McKinsey plans to cut 2,000 jobs in one of its biggest layoffs

ramudu

5 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Hearing big layoffs at WellsFargo. Anyone working there?

I am seeing many posts in online forums

So far I heard of 12 people across the Tech world that got laid off today. Some being in hubs and some that were not. So let's see how many more and when will it happen again.

Lots of people in Technology are cut. People were called into random meetings and told that their access will be off after the call. My cousin and all his teammates were impacted despite his Exceed Expectation rating! It seems WFH folks are heavily impacted. Severance is 60 days of pay plus tenure pay.

• Sad 2

I think I am very selfish, ekkada layoffs ayina, vallu illu konnaru, will it go for sale aa ani thinking. My friend recently bought a house in Redwood City, end of 2022. Both work for Meta, 2.45 Million...mandaka ochedaka telidu

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Lots of people in Technology are cut. People were called into random meetings and told that their access will be off after the call. My cousin and all his teammates were impacted despite his Exceed Expectation rating! It seems WFH folks are heavily impacted. Severance is 60 days of pay plus tenure pay.

Most of the companies are not differentiating between remote candidates and wfo candidates at this point. But i think things will change. Real estate space unna companies remote folks ni ekkuva leputharu, space leni vallu wfo folks ni.. just assumption 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Most of the companies are not differentiating between remote candidates and wfo candidates at this point. But i think things will change. Real estate space unna companies remote folks ni ekkuva leputharu, space leni vallu wfo folks ni.. just assumption 

yeah bro , banks / financial institutions ki real estate unnayi , they are trying to bring people to office but chala push back undi ....

inka wells fargo start chesindi antee , migathavi kuda line lo untaui @dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, ramudu said:

yeah bro , banks / financial institutions ki real estate unnayi , they are trying to bring people to office but chala push back undi ....

inka wells fargo start chesindi antee , migathavi kuda line lo untaui @dasari4kntr

Pushback undi ante are you guys still able to do 100% remote? Most companies have hybrid now. 

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Pushback undi ante are you guys still able to do 100% remote? Most companies have hybrid now. 

Mostly remote all my friends min 2 jabs 

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

3 years , madyalo okka sari vella office ki naa stuff techukovadaniki , even recent H1 kuda remote aneee file chesaru 

Just now, ramudu said:

cheppalem... bank is a broader term...but some are consumer banking side and some are investment and other services related...

now a days...consumer banks..facing the heat...

FrtGe15aIAEa7WA?format=jpg&name=large

and also...mana michel burry eppudo predict chesadu..konni banks unrealized losses lo vunnayi ani...

FrtR8MOakAI84V8?format=jpg&name=900x900

13 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I think I am very selfish, ekkada layoffs ayina, vallu illu konnaru, will it go for sale aa ani thinking. My friend recently bought a house in Redwood City, end of 2022. Both work for Meta, 2.45 Million...mandaka ochedaka telidu

Do they got layed off ??