Car for 2 kids unnollu

Sarvapindy

21 hours ago, sage said:

1. Throw away your phone and you will find ample amount of time.

I wake up at 5 am , do exercise for 1 hour till 6 , then wake up my elder one to get ready to school and help in break fast and packing and parallelly turn on tv and watch news and entertainment videos. drop kids at school and then come back home by 8 am. join standup's and finish them. help with my infant when ever needed. I feel there is ton of time when we wake up early and not use phone.

evening , i take kids to park , classes ( i find lot of time for phone, so much that i get bored)

I sleep in between 9.30 to 10 , so kids also sleep early.

I complained once same like you , a friend said there is lot of time , you just have to mange it.

Note :- if we cannot mange our time , then honestly we cannot mange anything in life.

Few lines full Valuable info ichhavu bro .. 

21 hours ago, sage said:

1. Throw away your phone and you will find ample amount of time.

I wake up at 5 am , do exercise for 1 hour till 6 , then wake up my elder one to get ready to school and help in break fast and packing and parallelly turn on tv and watch news and entertainment videos. drop kids at school and then come back home by 8 am. join standup's and finish them. help with my infant when ever needed. I feel there is ton of time when we wake up early and not use phone.

evening , i take kids to park , classes ( i find lot of time for phone, so much that i get bored)

I sleep in between 9.30 to 10 , so kids also sleep early.

I complained once same like you , a friend said there is lot of time , you just have to mange it.

Note :- if we cannot mange our time , then honestly we cannot mange anything in life.

I hope still you are on WFH so this is good ? Do you have any plan once your office is started

i know one guy who add small stool to his son infront of his daughter car seat. when i saw that i felt so sick. How come people do these cheaply by putting kids into risk.

he drove that car on interstate

On 11/14/2022 at 8:52 PM, Sarvapindy said:

2 kids unnollu parents inlaws vaste ela managing va without 6 or 7 seaters…andariki unnaya

maa inlaws vacchinappudu car saripoledu anduke 2nd hand odyssey okati konna with 72k miles on it for 10k. its good

29 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

maa inlaws vacchinappudu car saripoledu anduke 2nd hand odyssey okati konna with 72k miles on it for 10k. its good

with 72k miles for 10k ante gud deal 

9 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

I hope still you are on WFH so this is good ? Do you have any plan once your office is started

one change, i drop my kid at school and go to office by 8 and evening leave office by 4pm and pick kid from after school.  younger one goes to daycare and pick both kids and they get fresh up finish home works and then go to their respective classes or play area.

as parents , alternate weeks Wednesdays lady's nights(community lady's) and Thursdays gents night weekend as usually birthday party's and other events. Every one happy.

Just don't get me wrong thinking i don't have any issues.  I have family issues like every one and get pain.  But I have found ways to to endure them and decided to never think of past sad event more than once.

Saturdays ,i go for long run or mountain biking and shopping. Sunday relax with movie

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sage said:

one change, i drop my kid at school and go to office by 8 and evening leave office by 4pm and pick kid from after school.  younger one goes to daycare and pick both kids and they get fresh up finish home works and then go to their respective classes or play area.

as parents , alternate weeks Wednesdays lady's nights(community lady's) and Thursdays gents night weekend as usually birthday party's and other events. Every one happy.

Just don't get me wrong thinking i don't have any issues.  I have family issues like every one and get pain.  But I have found ways to to endure them and decided to never think of past sad event more than once.

Saturdays ,i go for long run or mountain biking and shopping. Sunday relax with movie

eduntav uncle nuv