Car for 2 kids unnollu

Sarvapindy

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

3rd row suv koni malla long drives Ki y rental?

Optional 3rd row ante full size comfort undevi kadu uncle Nenu anedi .. elder kid ni 3rd row ki move chesi .. everyone else will be in 1st 2rows.. just foe local drives ki .. so u dont have to look for bigger car especially in this market 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Mini vans are not for everyone .. and not for daily usage .. becos andhulo pickup power thakuva untay 

Why you need a pickup on family vehicles..mileage and comfort at seating is top priority 

Get an SUV with 6 or 7 seats , one kid can go to back and relax , rest all will fit , too long unna drives aithe kastham but shorter drives with in 3-4 are manageable

Mini van is outdated , only desis buy from what I have seen , no offense , I understand the appeal but how can you drive that dudes?

57 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Eppudo vache in laws kosam vachina long drives ki tiskelle Dani gurinchi alochinchi van lu suv lu waste vachnappudu rent chesko

Big SUV helps in Costco runs , joking,

helpful if you have kids with motion sickness , you need your partner to sit behind and the 2nd kid can use 3 rd row seats

9 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Get an SUV with 6 or 7 seats , one kid can go to back and relax , rest all will fit , too long unna drives aithe kastham but shorter drives with in 3-4 are manageable

Mini van is outdated , only desis buy from what I have seen , no offense , I understand the appeal but how can you drive that dudes?

Lol.. you clearly haven't used one.  Once you do,  you won't go back to suv.

If only desis buy them then they would/ should name the minivans to some Indian name

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Lol.. you clearly haven't used one.  Once you do,  you won't go back to suv.

If only desis buy them then they would/ should name the minivans to some Indian name

someone is salty , its ok bro , peace