Car for 2 kids unnollu

Sarvapindy

3 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Pilot, Telluride , Highlander , CX-9

Tellyv and palisade get similar mileage. 

And they both get more then pilot. 

Highlander is in another league cause of hybrid.

Mazda gurunchi enta takkuva maatladite anta better...

3 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Tellyv and palisade get similar mileage. 

And they both get more then pilot. 

Highlander is in another league cause of hybrid.

Mazda gurunchi enta takkuva maatladite anta better...

Highlander non hybrid gives better mpg than Palisade

28 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Lol.. you clearly haven't used one.  Once you do,  you won't go back to suv.

If only desis buy them then they would/ should name the minivans to some Indian name

Minivan comfort and utility is at a different level.. best value for money.. 6 yrs back parents vastunnarani temporary ga 60K miles minivan 12K ki konnaanu… I have 150K miles on it now and no issues at all.. second car very rarely use chestham.. I even drove it to Virginia, Colorado, Chicago on this van after it crossed 100K miles.. never had any issues.. camping ki pothe ma batch stuff mottham van lo pattuddi.. ippudu kbb value inkaa 6K undi 😄

though it looks ugly, it serves really well.. v6 with 250hp, so never felt any issues with pickup.. dvd player, captain seats in second row, too much comfortable even for parents.. 😄

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Second kid ni athhamma ollo kuchobettukodame bro.. malli inko friend vaalla car endhuku .. vaallu Incase gas kottinchamante

Anna 4 kids tho etla managing you

48 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Minivan comfort and utility is at a different level.. best value for money.. 6 yrs back parents vastunnarani temporary ga 60K miles minivan 12K ki konnaanu… I have 150K miles on it now and no issues at all.. second car very rarely use chestham.. I even drove it to Virginia, Colorado, Chicago on this van after it crossed 100K miles.. never had any issues.. camping ki pothe ma batch stuff mottham van lo pattuddi.. ippudu kbb value inkaa 6K undi 😄

though it looks ugly, it serves really well.. v6 with 250hp, so never felt any issues with pickup.. dvd player, captain seats in second row, too much comfortable even for parents.. 😄

what case is that if you dont mind telling..

12 minutes ago, chantigaduUS said:

what case is that if you dont mind telling..

Case?? Or car?? 
I have a Sienna, the high end version… will be selling it in the next few months.. 

All Asians use Sienna and all Indians/pakis use Odyssey.. 😄

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

3rd row optional unna suv konukkovatame .. so it serves the daily purpose as well as when parents visits, local trips ki use autundi

for long drives, rent cheskovatame mini van lantivi .. 

alantivi emunnay uncle konni seppu models 

Nothing doing unnadi 5 seater suv adjust avvali period. Asha ki haddu ledu gu ki siggu ledu

nenu na sibling puttinappudu ma ayyaki bajaj chetak was our work horse, mari sukash kathalu avasaram ledu

10 hours ago, tables said:

many desis only call mother in law....

wife sits in front row... mother in law gets adjusted in between two car seats.

if father in law also comes then they will form a group with another desi batch and throw him in their car.

Lol 😂

10 hours ago, NYCpal said:

2 kids and in laws tho long drives Etla survive ayitharu..Asalu 2 kids unnollu Etla managing day -day life.One kid ky i don’t have any life 

1. Throw away your phone and you will find ample amount of time.

I wake up at 5 am , do exercise for 1 hour till 6 , then wake up my elder one to get ready to school and help in break fast and packing and parallelly turn on tv and watch news and entertainment videos. drop kids at school and then come back home by 8 am. join standup's and finish them. help with my infant when ever needed. I feel there is ton of time when we wake up early and not use phone.

evening , i take kids to park , classes ( i find lot of time for phone, so much that i get bored)

I sleep in between 9.30 to 10 , so kids also sleep early.

I complained once same like you , a friend said there is lot of time , you just have to mange it.

Note :- if we cannot mange our time , then honestly we cannot mange anything in life.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sage said:

I wake up at 5 am , do exercise for 1 hour till 6 , then wake up my elder one to get ready to school and help in break fast and packing and parallelly turn on tv and watch news and entertainment videos. drop kids at school and then come back home by 8 am. join standup's and finish them. help with my infant when ever needed. I feel there is ton of time when we wake up early and not use phone.

evening , i take kids to park , classes ( i find lot of time for phone, so much that i get bored)

I complained once same like you , a friend said there is lot of time , you just have to mange it.

Note :- if we cannot mange our time , then honestly we cannot mange anything in life.

You don’t take shower , etc?

17 hours ago, NYCpal said:

2 kids and in laws tho long drives Etla survive ayitharu..Asalu 2 kids unnollu Etla managing day -day life.One kid ky i don’t have any life 

more kids less time we need to entertain.. as they play by themselves.. 

6 hours ago, sage said:

govt job aa uncle needi….