Best OLED TV :::: Sony vs LG

RPG_Reloaded

5 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

First time life lo Oled TV buying

samsung qled konna prend vaddu raa babu, go for LG or sony antunnaru

Evevo models unnay konchem em model teeskovalo cheppandi vayya MadeupYearlyEyra-max-1mb.gif

my requirement 75inch

sony 77, 83.   a80j, a90j, a80k, a95k

lg  77 or 83 sizes....  c2 or g2 

check in rtings between lg or sony.. i prefer sony

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Evevo models unnay konchem em model teeskovalo cheppandi vayya MadeupYearlyEyra-max-1mb.gif

my requirement 75inch

get insignia, element. tcl ......save your money, and get 85-90% of the experience on what you get with spending 70% more on top brands 

trust me after a month, you cant even tell the difference.........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Lg is just as good when it comes to OLED panels since they are the original manufacturer 

The Sony A95K OLED and the LG C2 OLED are fantastic for different uses. If you watch lots of movies, the Sony TV is the better choice because of its better color volume and tone mapping, meaning it displays a wider range of colors and makes them look more vivid. However, the LG is better for use in well-lit rooms because ambient lighting causes the black levels to raise on the Sony, which it doesn't with the LG, and it gets much brighter in SDR. The LG also has lower input lag for gaming.

3 hours ago, hydusguy said:

The Sony A95K OLED and the LG C2 OLED are fantastic for different uses. If you watch lots of movies, the Sony TV is the better choice because of its better color volume and tone mapping, meaning it displays a wider range of colors and makes them look more vivid. However, the LG is better for use in well-lit rooms because ambient lighting causes the black levels to raise on the Sony, which it doesn't with the LG, and it gets much brighter in SDR. The LG also has lower input lag for gaming.

LG C series can also be found a lot cheaper than Sony , that's also an important factor 

56 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

LG C series can also be found a lot cheaper than Sony , that's also an important factor 

cheaper yes.. but i prefer satisfaction... as this is for longtime usage

15 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

my requirement 75inch

any time Samsung..Proud Brahmanandam GIF - Proud Brahmanandam Brahmi GIFs