Best OLED TV :::: Sony vs LG

RPG_Reloaded

On 11/15/2022 at 9:53 PM, RPG_Reloaded said:

First time life lo Oled TV buying

samsung qled konna prend vaddu raa babu, go for LG or sony antunnaru

Evevo models unnay konchem em model teeskovalo cheppandi vayya MadeupYearlyEyra-max-1mb.gif

my requirement 75inch

Sony Bravia or LG rendu good.

Go with LG for gaming and sports 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, gudachari007 said:

ltt, Any one using LG OLED B2? I know C2 is good but its way out of my budget. 

B2 and C2 are identical but C2 isslightly brighter, B2 is slightly better than last year's C1 

If you don't use full brightness normally B2 should be fine

On 11/17/2022 at 4:48 PM, kasi said:

I have a home theater with 5.1.2 with HDMI ARC inputs everything wired using 10 gauge wire and HDMI cable 48Gbps 60Hz

and I have 3 TV including 4K and Watching TV is my vice since undergrad...

I couldn't see a ton of difference, mainly with the amount of extra money I spend on these TVs and with the content that's available

Btw next please write what u wanted to say, I didn't get what exactly u are trying to say....but I can understand u were able to see the difference in details very very very very well.....so I replied 

Looks lik I need to see a doctor 

U dont need to visit a Dr for this silly reason. If u dont find that differentiation, u r totally fine....dont degrade urself...life lo edo pedda flaw undi neelo annattu conclusion ki raaku.

there are TV's starting from $200 to all way till 5K or more.....every price has some quality difference. if ur buying 75" or above, then cheaper versions lo colors, blacks, contrast varies....simply go to Costo or Bestbuy and just see urself.

$1500 ki vache quality enough naaku, mari antha crystal clear etc etc avasaram ledhu...I'm happy with what I have anukunte, totally fine.

Nenu shopping for 83/85" TV now...Anni brands lo 8K TV's vachay with price tag of $4K+ and all the way to $10K as well (even more emo)...But I'm fine with 4K OLED/Neo QLED close under $3K...this is my range. 8K TV's lo inka superior quality undochu....but I'm fine with above...I can compromise. Alage evari budget, evari taste valladi...and its totally fine.

75" TV or below aithe OLED vs NEO QLED lo tough to decide...but 85" TV's lo I couldnt find LG or Sony models under $3000....only Samsung QN90B ($2800) okkate undi which is Neo QLED. Looks like thats the only option left for me....reviews aithe on par with OLED ani chepthunnaru...and ninna costco n bestbuy lo chusa and its pretty good.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:31 PM, no01 said:

U dont need to visit a Dr for this silly reason. If u dont find that differentiation, u r totally fine....dont degrade urself...life lo edo pedda flaw undi neelo annattu conclusion ki raaku.

there are TV's starting from $200 to all way till 5K or more.....every price has some quality difference. if ur buying 75" or above, then cheaper versions lo colors, blacks, contrast varies....simply go to Costo or Bestbuy and just see urself.

$1500 ki vache quality enough naaku, mari antha crystal clear etc etc avasaram ledhu...I'm happy with what I have anukunte, totally fine.

Nenu shopping for 83/85" TV now...Anni brands lo 8K TV's vachay with price tag of $4K+ and all the way to $10K as well (even more emo)...But I'm fine with 4K OLED/Neo QLED close under $3K...this is my range. 8K TV's lo inka superior quality undochu....but I'm fine with above...I can compromise. Alage evari budget, evari taste valladi...and its totally fine.

Brahmi Laughing GIF - Brahmi Laughing Brahmu Laughing GIFs

On 11/23/2022 at 2:11 PM, quickgun_murugun said:

Sony Bravia or LG rendu good.

Go with LG for gaming and sports 

Telugu movies and netflix ki yedi better baa