Foxconn offering 330 rupees per hour for high school graduates for temp work

Telugodura456

30 yuan per hour anta. Are there any decent factory jobs in india offering  almost 7 laks per year hourly pay  for tenth qualification in such numbers ? they work in air conditioned factories with boarding and meals.

and if they are full employees they get 1100 usd or almost 90,000 rupees per month salaries.

intha isthunna they are struggling to get - you can see how competitive job marker it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/foxconn-apple-largest-china-iphone-factory-sign-on-bonus-omicron-cny-2022-1

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

30 yuan per hour anta. Are there any decent factory jobs in india offering  almost 7 laks per year hourly pay  for tenth qualification in such numbers ? they work in air conditioned factories with boarding and meals.

and if they are full employees they get 1100 usd or almost 90,000 rupees per month salaries.

intha isthunna they are struggling to get - you can see how competitive job marker it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/foxconn-apple-largest-china-iphone-factory-sign-on-bonus-omicron-cny-2022-1

Is China really paying you to push their success stories ? if not then you should be paid . Don’t do it for free 

• Upvote 1

lmao. this guy is desperate.

you should move to china, instead of boring me with all these tags. @Telugodura456

Foxconn is not a monolith, dumbfcuk. Its made of 100s of suppliers who also operate under that brand, where actual slave labour happens.

Indian labour laws are stringent enough for them to be disallowed to replicate that crap here.. though assholes like CBN may allow foxconn to do it in India too.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. this guy is desperate.

you should move to china, instead of boring me with all these tags. @Telugodura456

Foxconn is not a monolith, dumbfcuk. Its made of 100s of suppliers who also operate under that brand, where actual slave labour happens.

Indian labour laws are stringent enough for them to be disallowed to replicate that crap here.. though assholes like CBN may allow foxconn to do it in India too.

Foxconn in india :

https://inf.news/en/world/5400c06f71963c2c912050c0700e407e.html

Monthly salary of 900, 30 people sleep in one room!Living conditions in Foxconn, India are worse than expected

India lo laws anta mental narsi gaadiki. Ee laws unte dowry, caste ivi untai. No doubt the forked tongue sanghi will jump and say "i think i am comforatble with india" when given a chance.

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Is China really paying you to push their success stories ? if not then you should be paid . Don’t do it for free 

dont you see them as informative ? i see them really informative and change the perspective on world. especially this so called india vs china thing.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Foxconn in india :

https://inf.news/en/world/5400c06f71963c2c912050c0700e407e.html

Monthly salary of 900, 30 people sleep in one room!Living conditions in Foxconn, India are worse than expected

India lo laws anta mental narsi gaadiki. Ee laws unte dowry, caste ivi untai. No doubt the forked tongue sanghi will jump and say "i think i am comforatble with india" when given a chance.

so foxconn is paying a monthly salary of 900rs in India? and you believe this? lmao.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so foxconn is paying a monthly salary of 900rs in India? and you believe this? lmao.

its a typo they meant 9000 - they put a comma instead of a zero. If you have patience you will see they mention 140 USD which at that time is approximately 9000.

Dont lmao for everything - you idi0t.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dont you see them as informative ? i see them really informative and change the perspective on world. especially this so called india vs china thing.

India is far behind china.. there is no India vs china. many Indians People like to think like that .

But hate to see india adapting chinese strategy. There will be one language , no religion, One opinion if you oppose you will be paste under a tank. Or worse kidnapped and tortured for days and then framed as suicide ( murder by govt). Your life purpose will be to fulfil govt vision. If you oppose then remeber close up tooth paste ?

Can't give up the little freedom we have in india to acheive wealhy status.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you have no idea what 'informative' is. what you are posting is propaganda trash.

if you want to be informative, you can describe the supply chain in electronics manufacturing, piece by piece. and try to 'inform' where a lot of value is created, and where cheap labour is used.

but its too hard. so like a dumbfcuk you stick to this China vs india bs, and expect to be appreciated for the cringe crap you post.

Just now, yemdoing said:

India is far behind china.. there is no India vs china. many Indians People like to think like that .

But hate to see india adapting chinese strategy. There will be one language , no religion, One opinion if you oppose you will be paste under a tank. Or worse kidnapped and tortured for days and then framed as suicide ( murder by govt). Your life purpose will be to fulfil govt vision. If you oppose then remeber close up tooth paste ?

Can't give up the little freedom we have in india to acheive wealhy status.

I did not say anything about adapting chinese "streategy". But its foolish not to look at what they got right.

Also it is not true at all china has no religion and one language. even their currency note has multiple languages printed.

Can we follow america ? it truly has one language, one dominont religion and even one skin color. does it apply to india ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

its a typo they meant 9000 - they put a comma instead of a zero. If you have patience you will see they mention 140 USD which at that time is approximately 9000.

Dont lmao for everything - you idi0t.

I didn't read that trash link. I already know the conditions of working in Foxconn, and that slave labour in China is working in conditions worse than that.

plus majority of slave labour is not in electronics manufacturing (other than suppliers), but in low end industries in china.

China is still the low cost supplier to the world. Not India. why do you think?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have no idea what 'informative' is. what you are posting is propaganda trash.

if you want to be informative, you can describe the supply chain in electronics manufacturing, piece by piece. and try to 'inform' where a lot of value is created, and where cheap labour is used.

but its too hard. so like a dumbfcuk you stick to this China vs india bs, and expect to be appreciated for the cringe crap you post.

Yea keep searching for those "slaves" - you know you will never find them.  just a shameless liar.