Foxconn offering 330 rupees per hour for high school graduates for temp work

Telugodura456

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its cheaper to live in India, duh!

it is not. especially if you live like chinese - most shop in air conditioned super markets, take air conditioned metro. even their buses are air conditioned.

roads are clean, education for children is free. Most are covered by some sort of health insuraces.

Hospotals - and i mean govt hospitals which is the most dominont healt care - are clean and effecient.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is not. especially if you live like chinese - most shop in air conditioned super markets, take air conditioned metro. even their buses are air conditioned.

roads are clean, education for children is free. Most are covered by some sort of health insuraces.

Hospotals - and i mean govt hospitals which is the most dominont healt care - are clean and effecient.

holy crap. you really a delusional dumbfcuk, if you believe all this about China.

are you the kind of idiot that checks for cost of living comparison in numbeo and makes your decisions?

even Singapore an even bigger totalitarian nanny state doesn't have all these for its workers.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

holy crap. you really a delusional dumbfcuk, if you believe all this about China.

are you the kind of idiot that checks for cost of living comparison in numbeo and makes your decisions?

even Singapore an even harsher totalitarian state doesn't have all these for its workers.

yea you know everything because you say so. but never any proofs - where are the foxconn slaves - LOL.

i spend atleast 2 hours per week or even more researching on china. and i have been doing this for several years now.

I read the widest perspectives i can get.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadu cheppatam, nuvvu ooo kottadam saripoyaaru ra.

raven enti pagaoatav. Kani india lo ila manchiga daily 1500rs ichi food pedithey baaguntadhi anni families bagunatye. Poverty podhi.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so I restate the obvious fact tht China imposes mandarin on the entire nation, and I'm the racist, eh?

how about admitting that you are a suck up to ethnonationalists? given a chance, you'd sell Telugu people rights to delhi even in exchange for 10 foreign trips per year or something. haha..

we discussed this before on china's language policy . Like i described in 100s of posts how chinese party protects its workers - its a communist country after all. even if they wanted to how much can they really go against workers ?

But you deny everytihng you dont like. And suprisingly you are chill with america which really has one language. what happened to all those native american languages  - thats the fate you want for tamil and telugu - you sanghi scumbag.

Just now, Swatkat said:

raven enti pagaoatav. Kani india lo ila manchiga daily 1500rs ichi food pedithey baaguntadhi anni families bagunatye. Poverty podhi.

alanti jobs vallaki lakshallo unnai.

That too for tenth pass.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yea you know everything because you say so. but never any proofs - where are the foxconn slaves - LOL.

i spend atleast 2 hours per week or even more researching on china. and i have been doing this for several years now.

I read the widest perspectives i can get.

I didn't say foxconn slaves.. I said Chinese slave workers. Foxconn is not the only company in China. lmao.

may be increase your research on china to 2 more hrs per week, and lets see if you can then present better pov than throwing random links and calling it 'proof'.

I refuse to debase myself by even taking anythin you post seriously.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

we discussed this before on china's language policy . Like i described in 100s of posts how chinese party protects its workers - its a communist country after all. even if they wanted to how much can they really go against workers ?

But you deny everytihng you dont like. And suprisingly you are chill with america which really has one language. what happened to all those native american languages  - thats the fate you want for tamil and telugu - you sanghi scumbag.

we 'discussed' sh1t. you just throw random meaningless arguments and refuse to actually engage in any conversation. lmao. you are so quick to take offense and go back to whining like little baby throwing tantrums.

what does it matter if its communist? Does China impose Mandarin or not? simple. would you agree for a similar imposition of hindi in India if Delhi builds fantastic roads and huge ports?

what does this discussion have to do with America, idiot? I'm not postin videos praising America as the bastion of greatness.. you guys are already in America. Its proof that it is better than China. If you feel so strongly about America, pls leave.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

we 'discussed' sh1t. you just throw random meaningless arguments and refuse to actually engage in any conversation. lmao. you are so quick to take offense and go back to whining like little baby throwing tantrums.

what does it matter if its communist? Does China impose Mandarin or not? simple. would you agree for a similar imposition of hindi in India if Delhi builds fantastic roads and huge ports?

what does this discussion have to do with America, idiot? I'm not postin videos praising America as the bastion of greatness.. you guys are already in America. Its proof that it is better than China. If you feel so strongly about America, pls leave.

10gera. definition of a troll here.

Leave america? go to china if i make a post ? does this monkey know real life at all ? does he think everyone is a zamindar that they go to whateber they like. One vacation pinches my finances ra narsi.

this is about sharing information and improving perspectives. Not everyone goes to sex tours like you anywhere they like.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. this guy is desperate.

you should move to china, instead of boring me with all these tags. @Telugodura456

Foxconn is not a monolith, dumbfcuk. Its made of 100s of suppliers who also operate under that brand, where actual slave labour happens.

Indian labour laws are stringent enough for them to be disallowed to replicate that crap here.. though assholes like CBN may allow foxconn to do it in India too.

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Foxconn in india :

https://inf.news/en/world/5400c06f71963c2c912050c0700e407e.html

Monthly salary of 900, 30 people sleep in one room!Living conditions in Foxconn, India are worse than expected

India lo laws anta mental narsi gaadiki. Ee laws unte dowry, caste ivi untai. No doubt the forked tongue sanghi will jump and say "i think i am comforatble with india" when given a chance.

Both of you idiots get the Frock out of this db. Always fighting like pigs in mud 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

alanti jobs vallaki lakshallo unnai.

That too for tenth pass.

so? em cheyyamantaav.. nannu enduku tag chesaavo daani gurinchi maatram maatladu naatho.

China lo slave labour undhi. simple google search will tell you this.