Foxconn offering 330 rupees per hour for high school graduates for temp work

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I did not say anything about adapting chinese "streategy". But its foolish not to look at what they got right.

Also it is not true at all china has no religion and one language. even their currency note has multiple languages printed.

Can we follow america ? it truly has one language, one dominont religion and even one skin color. does it apply to india ?

Mandarin is imposed on the whole nation, asshole. don't be a dishonest hack now.

you agree with imposition of Hindi on entire India? lmao. telugodura.

Yea keep searching for those "slaves" - you know you will never find them.  just a shameless liar.

I don't have to search. China is the low cost supplier to the world. unless they have pixie dust making stuff there without slave labour, its an easy conclusion to draw.

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Can't give up the little freedom we have in india to acheive wealhy status.

not a 'little'. China is an authoritarian state. Modi pales in front of Chinese premier.

I also checked on starbucks employee. the hourlly wage for starbucks worker in china is approximately 25 yuan or 275 rupees.

in india their salary is approximately 12,000 per month or about 70 rupees per hour.

what mysterious "supply chain" in starbucks lol.

And starbucks are dime a dozen in china - 6000 vs only 300 in india serving more elite clientile.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't have to search. China is the low cost supplier to the world. unless they have pixie dust making stuff there without slave labour, its an easy conclusion to draw.

LOL ...the facts clearly show chinese worker makes 3-4 times a indian worker for exactly same work and better living conditions.

I also checked on starbucks employee. the hourlly wage for starbucks worker in china is approximately 25 yuan or 275 rupees.

in india their salary is approximately 12,000 per month or about 70 rupees per hour.

what mysterious "supply chain" in starbucks lol.

And starbucks are dime a dozen in china - 6000 vs only 300 in india serving more elite clientile.

lmao. you are getting dumber by the day.

and more desperate.

I should leave for a few months and come and see if your IQ improves or crashes even further.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I did not say anything about adapting chinese "streategy". But its foolish not to look at what they got right.

Also it is not true at all china has no religion and one language. even their currency note has multiple languages printed.

Can we follow america ? it truly has one language, one dominont religion and even one skin color. does it apply to india ?

try to be uyghur in china.. I double dare you ?

Top 30 Double Dare GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I looked whats on the other side and its not worth it. Sure you can have an opinion. I can;t discuss more with you. It's talking to wall.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ...the facts clearly show chinese worker makes 3-4 times a indian worker for exactly same work and better living conditions.

Its cheaper to live in India, duh!

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Mandarin is imposed on the whole nation, asshole. don't be a dishonest hack now.

you agree with imposition of Hindi on entire India? lmao. telugodura.

10gera racist scumbag. You hate chinese because of how they look and have racial contempt for them. I mean the world sees you as a darkie but it does not stop you from being a racist. caste does a number in you like that.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

try to be uyghur in china.. I double dare you ?

Top 30 Double Dare GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I looked whats on the other side and its not worth it. Sure you can have an opinion. I can;t discuss more with you. It's talking to wall.

tried being a kashmiri  muslim in india ? or even andhra people whose capital was taken from them in matter of hours with no discussion in parliament.

uighurs are doing far better than majoirty in india.

I mean most guys here cant even stand politics if another caste wins. and we judge others.

10gera racist scumbag. You hate chinese because of how they look and have racial contempt for them. I mean the world sees you as a darkie but it does not stop you from being a racist. caste does a number in you like that.

so I restate the obvious fact tht China imposes mandarin on the entire nation, and I'm the racist, eh?

how about admitting that you are a suck up to ethnonationalists? given a chance, you'd sell Telugu people rights to delhi even in exchange for 10 foreign trips per year or something. haha..

Just now, yemdoing said:

@Raven_Rayes naa comment laki like kottamaaku ra ayya... Janalu naaku picchi undhi anukuntaru.

sare :)

baaaga feel aynattu unnav.. personal comments cheyyaku anna anthey.. nuvvu thopu kaadhu ga.. lite teesko.

personal comments naa meedha chesthey, nenu kooda chesta. simple.

enjoy .. like kottanu ley.. ee db lo nee reputation ki bangam raakunda chooskunta. haha

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

tried being a kashmiri  muslim in india ? or even andhra people whose capital was taken from them in matter of hours with no discussion in parliament.

uighurs are doing far better than majoirty in india.

I mean most guys here cant even stand politics if another caste wins. and we judge others.

No wonder your TG friends don't want to talk to you.