Married men kasthalu

manamthoupule

49 minutes ago, riashli said:

Just seen, first page lo divorce suggestion kanpada ledu, db maripoindemo Ani feel Ayyanu

Edhi indus ladies kaadhu le.. maga jaathi animuthyalu memu. Prablam solve chestham.

13 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

single daughter aa?

same na storey lekke undi anduke asking

never share any thing to her( your income and expenditure and property rlated and habits any thing, your relations etc.,) talk less to her, work more on bed.

if possible MIL ni kooda line lo pettu.

8 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

India pampinchi 10 gu phone cheyaku 

edo okati cheppi divorce istanu anu US lo easy ani cheppu india lo kuda easy anu 

tv9 po yedikanna po

appudu india lo veella parents paina 498A case esthey bokka lo 10ghtaaru veella parents ni

42 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

pelli time lo katnam takkuva icharu, katnam kavali ani nuvu gola cheyy, debbaki set avutharu

There is no katnam bro. We never asked for any katnam. Maybe that's the mistake we did.

2 hours ago, NotSoBusy said:

appudu india lo veella parents paina 498A case esthey bokka lo 10ghtaaru veella parents ni

498 A ki epudu poindi give money to police officer baga chusukuntaru