Married men kasthalu

manamthoupule

2 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Yes bro. 6 months ayyindi. I was expecting my wife will change slowly but looks like that's not gonna happen because of my MIL.

Mostly it will lead to divorce … it’s hard and sad realty … your wife and mil are narcissists

41 minutes ago, vaakel_saab said:

mee attha future la inka problems create chethadi.. neeku brother/sisster unnara? unte asthi daggara pakka lolli

so divorce ichey.. experience tho cheptunna

Good point your honor… this case is mostly divorce 

Next comes separation phase where your wife files against you and goes to India … you will bend and bring her back 

next same …. And 3rd time divorce 

this is just beginning of new end 

1 minute ago, matta_prabhu said:

Next comes separation phase where your wife files against you and goes to India … you will bend and bring her back 

next same …. And 3rd time divorce 

this is just beginning of new end 

nuvvu kankanam kattukunnava valla samsaram koolusta ani

3 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

according to db pedhala theerpu, divorce is the only solution antunna @Diana @riashli

• Haha 2

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

wife ki expectations pakka ga set chesi petu... like you will be taking care of the family.. and she needs to cooperate as a good wife if not you will just ignore her and continue with your plans ani chepu.... valla mother tho 24 hrs live petukuna parledu i dont care annatu undu... 

wife tho expectations set chesi petatam ante..mee parents ni hate cheste muskoni orukovatam kadu... titi teyatame... edaina issue unte live call peti titesko mani chepu and get things resolved.. dont drag nag and waste my time ani chepu... 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

wife ki expectations pakka ga set chesi petu... like you will be taking care of the family.. and she needs to cooperate as a good wife if not you will just ignore her and continue with your plans ani chepu.... valla mother tho 24 hrs live petukuna parledu i dont care annatu undu... 

wife tho expectations set chesi petatam ante..mee parents ni hate cheste muskoni orukovatam kadu... titi teyatame... edaina issue unte live call peti titesko mani chepu and get things resolved.. dont drag nag and waste my time ani chepu... 

good suggestion thaatha

It’s common and lot of people see the same. If you don’t have kids plan for one and that keeps your wife busy. It might not stop your MIL from taking over your wife but your wife’s mind gets busy enough that she thinks less about other stuff.