Married men kasthalu

manamthoupule

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

wife ki expectations pakka ga set chesi petu... like you will be taking care of the family.. and she needs to cooperate as a good wife if not you will just ignore her and continue with your plans ani chepu.... valla mother tho 24 hrs live petukuna parledu i dont care annatu undu... 

wife tho expectations set chesi petatam ante..mee parents ni hate cheste muskoni orukovatam kadu... titi teyatame... edaina issue unte live call peti titesko mani chepu and get things resolved.. dont drag nag and waste my time ani chepu... 

why Nag here bro ? 

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

CITI_c$y  ide video roju whatsapp status lo, family chat messages lo viral chesi mingali....ardham ayyenta varaku

@perugu_vada

But wat he said is true uncle .. roju hours together ante definite ga inkem sollu untay 

4 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

Ask them to fuxk off  if u r the sole bread earner ..... 

There is a limit for such toxic environment 

10 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Ne amma pellam atha ante okate reply Lu..

help adigite okadu reply iyadu 

Em help Vaa .. paisal emaina adiginaava shopping ki ... @Swatkat ni adigu gofundme page open chesthaadu 

4 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Em help Vaa .. paisal emaina adiginaava shopping ki ... @Swatkat ni adigu gofundme page open chesthaadu 

Paisal help adugutada Vaa evadana?

oka job oo froxy oo jaab support, aa vishayam lo help antuna 

2 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Paisal help adugutada Vaa evadana?

oka job oo froxy oo jaab support, aa vishayam lo help antuna 

Emo latest heroin shopping ki help adiginav anukunna vaa ...

5 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Wife shares everything with her mother even the things that should be kept between husband and wife. I tried to tell her nicely once or twice that somethings should be kept between us but she doesn't understand. Her mother doesn't mingle with anyone and she is worried that my wife becomes closer to my side of the family. My wife also has lot of hate for my parents because of the things that her mother tells her even though my parents never said anything to her. My wife's family acted very nicely before marriage and they keep on acting even now. I couldn't recognize their acting before marriage. Their expectation is the boy shouldn't take care of his parents after marriage but they won't say that directly.

How to deal with such toxic mother-in-law and wife. Looking for a serious suggestions. Is there a solution for this or just close my eyes and live with it ?

Mari knkokaridi... Pillalu kooda puttincharu.. safe side ga... Valla kastalu mundhu ni kastam picha lyt... 

Andhuke thalli ni chusi pillani chesukovali anedhi... 

• Upvote 1