Southern states 🔥🔥🔥

Higher_Purpose

so they had higher literacy, better infrastructure, more central government jobs (UP alone has two entire regiments whereas all of south india has one regiment), more fund transfers from south india.

On top of it they insult south and see them as second clas.

North States are majorly based on Goods Manf industry.

anduke they are heavily dependent and need of connectivity through rail and road..

even a smal city like meerut has lots of leather manf factories...unlike in south you rarely see one -two factories which need rail or road connecitivy in two tier.owns

those jobs dont need high literacy rate., draw back is those industries are in hands of only few selected who control the entire region...money is not evenly distributed among common people and lot of middle class or poverty compared to south..

due to this, people get to eat, but no progress in literacy rate or advanced urbanisation norms

South ki vaste the jobs and industry is literacy driven, IT, Tech infra..which all need high skilled education. not Rail or Road connectivity.

Middle class person in south state earns equvivalent of upper-middle class in north zone..

that difference cannot be catched up until those states are brought to similar literacy levels of south..

Just now, Spartan said:

North States are majorly based on Goods Manf industry.

anduke they are heavily dependent and need of connectivity through rail and road..

even a smal city like meerut has lots of leather manf factories...unlike in south you rarely see one -two factories which need rail or road connecitivy in two tier.owns

those jobs dont need high literacy rate., draw back is those industries are in hands of only few selected who control the entire region...money is not evenly distributed among common people and lot of middle class or poverty compared to south..

due to this, people get to eat, but no progress in literacy rate or advanced urbanisation norms

South ki vaste the jobs and industry is literacy driven, IT, Tech infra..which all need high skilled education. not Rail or Road connectivity.

Middle class person in south state earns equvivalent of upper-middle class in north zone..

that difference cannot be catched up until those states are brought to similar literacy levels of south..

You said literacy literacy - i showed you they started with a higher advantage. More factories ani nuvve anutnnav. Cearly more central government infrastructure like railways.

Inka em excuses ba ? Yea they are poor because they dont put in efforts. and why should they ? when they easily get jobs in south or from central govt and can come and lecture "seeko hindi seeko".

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You said literacy literacy - i showed you they started with a higher advantage. c ani nuvve anutnnav. Cearly more central government infrastructure like railways.

Inka em excuses ba ? Yea they are poor because they dont put in efforts. and why should they ? when they easily get jobs in south or from central govt and can come and lecture "seeko hindi seeko".

tappu...no body wants to live in poverty mainly in these times of globaisation.

effort pettaru ani anukunte...why do we see huge infux of youth from north into cities like Banglore, hyderabad, even Kerala in search of IT jobs.

new generation things are changing...anduke i said it will take another 20-25years to fil in that gap...as that thought process is changing.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

tappu...no body wants to live in poverty mainly in these times of globaisation.

effort pettaru ani anukunte...why do we see huge infux of youth from north into cities like Banglore, hyderabad, even Kerala in search of IT jobs.

new generation things are changing...anduke i said it will take another 20-25years to fil in that gap...as that thought process is changing.

Yemo ba ...initially  you said they started low etc and its all proven false.

Now you are promising on their behalf they will do well in future. yendhukantha thapathrayemo naaku theludhu.

Also who is saying they live in poverty ? all mantris . many businessmen, even to kirana stores are owned by them

It wont count towards gdp because they are making money elsewhere.

They are keeping their land all pure everything but making money off others while imposing hindi.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bihar and UP are poorer than almost every african country. second poorest in asia  with afghanistan at $611.

Kaani villa bashani kooda maname moyyali antunna langa @Android_Halwa

Poor aithe valla basha ni egatali cheyala ? Idena atma gouravam ante ? 

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Poor aithe valla basha ni egatali cheyala ? Idena atma gouravam ante ? 

imposition ante egathali endhira. Is anyone mocking a bihari speaking in hindi among themselves ? There are hundred bollywoods mocking south indian accents, deccani hindi. One guy mahmood ali specialized in mocking hyberbadi hindi and south indian pronoucniantion.

And thats bolywood - a privatei ndustry- indian govt imposition is legal and official.

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro valu anni dantlo top untaru, janalu kuda chala matured ga anipistaru ekada manolla laga dabba kotukoru

Asalu ikada friends show their pics of their homes back in kerala old style , with culture asalu amazing untayi 

Vallatho undi cheppu. Vallantha lathkor gallu evaru undaru.. lite le. Valla money antha gulf money. Intiki okadu untadu gulf lo richie rich batch

Just now, Swatkat said:

Vallatho undi cheppu. Vallantha lathkor gallu evaru undaru.. lite le. Valla money antha gulf money. Intiki okadu untadu gulf lo richie rich batch

emo bro very nice people may be I am lucky I have 5 of them very close , some of them are cathelic christians very strict ga follow avutaru

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

emo bro very nice people may be I am lucky I have 5 of them very close , some of them are cathelic christians very strict ga follow avutaru

strict ga em follow avutharu? vall religion aa ?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Most of them are catholics syrian, knayaya syro malabar roman.. eoudu telidhu le just pi pina neighbours bane untaru. Student ga unapudu chusa full racists edhavalu. But evaru lenapuudu vallolu telugollatho full close untaru.. 

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Telugolle most helpful ba. Just ee langa batch ki okati thagilinidhi....paisal deggara bhai bhai..chance dhorikithe jhaago bhaago.

• Upvote 1