review this camera…

dasari4kntr

Also @dasari4kntr note that I capture , like most of folks here in RAW and jpeg both 

I edit raw images in Lightroom classic. Post processing is key for any successful photographers.. just don't over expose your images .even under exposing is fine..

Some do double editing first in canon free image processing tool then in Lightroom or Snapseed.. every photographer got his own secretes for developing a sharp images. Sharp image with less noise is a key. If you are developing images for prints, noise will show up and a regular photographer will reject your picture for any commercial print.

some even use topaz filter for Denoise .. at higher iso most images end up in noise, especially for beginning cameras like these .. 

but with a better glass , even a beginner camera will help you a sharp images... 

so in photography...  trick is to have a stable setup, better glass (lense) and software to edit images.. like (Lightroom + PS) or luminar. I purchase my gear mostly from b&h ..they always send coral photo studio copy free, it is a competitor of Lightroom .

Fun part is ..I developed  softwares in c, c++ for most of the image processing tools and filters back in 2009 that provide similar denoising effects like topaz .I should have commercialized and sold them..now I can't even code a regular python API function.

Long story short.... Understand the requirement.. for landscape photography you need to invest on wide angle lense.. I use L series canon lense 

https://www.abesofmaine.com/Canon_EF_16-35mm_f_2_8L_III_USM_Lens_1030352.html?l=Google&l=ADWORDS&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7uD_LWI_AIVj77ICh1NGwTBEAQYBSABEgLCcPD_BwE

Note that this is EF mount made for canon  dslr bodies.. it won't fit on mirrorless ..however you can use convertor to make it fit..  r mount lenses are very expensive.. I am not expecting their price to fall anytime soon.

Next I got many telephoto lenses .. as I am mostly in to birds, sports photography .. they range from 1500$-28,000$ each. I use sigma contemporary and sigma art lense as their are economical..

Sigma art lense is very ideal 18-35 mm f1/4 for portraits and family pics.. fall shoot..pre wedding shoot.

.I also use Rokinon 85 mm f1/4. For cool bokeh effect. 50 mm nifty fifty . I got at least 4 - 50 mm lense from various brands..various f stops.. ..because I mostly capture portraits of people..

Lense price go up when the focal length is f1/2 ..lower the fstop bigger the apperture to allow light to hit on your sensor ..which also means the sharpenss the quality of image is going to be high and you have freedom to edit in LR to a greater extent. 

If you are purchasing a full body DSLR ..there is a chance you might need to do micro adjustment of your lense for adjusting off-focus. Usually these lense comes with a dock to update software on lense (not camera body) ..yes even lense have their own operating system..

Props: I got several tripods, monopods for safari, stands, backdrops (katebackdrops), triggers , godox speed lights+ transmitters,rim lights ,uv polarizers, nd gradiant filters ,, diffusers(godox and many other), led natural lights, 

Special winter gloves with finger access.. external Rhode microphone , 

Astro photography: I am waiting to purchase this product to create a perfect time lapse of cosmos 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1604032-REG/sky_watcher_s20512_star_adventurer_pro_pack.html/?ap=y&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoJLP4L-I_AIVaEpyCh2mBQfPEAQYAyABEgIqkvD_BwE&lsft=BI%3A514&smp=y 

3 axis gimbal. For videography gimbal is essential ..so instead of buying one for my DSLR .. I purchased a nano + 4k drone for aerial and regular photography ..it comes with gimbal.

I got gas - gear acquisition syndrome !! 

Despite having gas..my entire equipment is under 11,000 grand.. but if you check professor dr @galiraju posts ..his lense alone would be in range of that price... He don't purchase anything < f1/2 

he even invested in medium format cameras..which have biggest image sensor commercially available for non proffesionals. almost size of Dabba camera. Box camera.

s-l400.jpg

Also don't forget to register your products for any recalls. Canon professional services  provided me with free silver membership ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Also @dasari4kntr note that I capture , like most of folks here in RAW and jpeg both 

I edit raw images in Lightroom classic. Post processing is key for any successful photographers.. just don't over expose your images .even under exposing is fine..

Some do double editing first in canon free image processing tool then in Lightroom or Snapseed.. every photographer got his own secretes for developing a sharp images. Sharp image with less noise is a key. If you are developing images for prints, noise will show up and a regular photographer will reject your picture for any commercial print.

some even use topaz filter for Denoise .. at higher iso most images end up in noise, especially for beginning cameras like these .. 

but with a better glass , even a beginner camera will help you a sharp images... 

so in photography...  trick is to have a stable setup, better glass (lense) and software to edit images.. like (Lightroom + PS) or luminar. I purchase my gear mostly from b&h ..they always send coral photo studio copy free, it is a competitor of Lightroom .

Fun part is ..I developed  softwares in c, c++ for most of the image processing tools and filters back in 2009 that provide similar denoising effects like topaz .I should have commercialized and sold them..now I can't even code a regular python API function.

Long story short.... Understand the requirement.. for landscape photography you need to invest on wide angle lense.. I use L series canon lense 

https://www.abesofmaine.com/Canon_EF_16-35mm_f_2_8L_III_USM_Lens_1030352.html?l=Google&l=ADWORDS&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu7uD_LWI_AIVj77ICh1NGwTBEAQYBSABEgLCcPD_BwE

Note that this is EF mount made for canon  dslr bodies.. it won't fit on mirrorless ..however you can use convertor to make it fit..  r mount lenses are very expensive.. I am not expecting their price to fall anytime soon.

Next I got many telephoto lenses .. as I am mostly in to birds, sports photography .. they range from 1500$-28,000$ each. I use sigma contemporary and sigma art lense as their are economical..

Sigma art lense is very ideal 18-35 mm f1/4 for portraits and family pics.. fall shoot..pre wedding shoot.

.I also use Rokinon 85 mm f1/4. For cool bokeh effect. 50 mm nifty fifty . I got at least 4 - 50 mm lense from various brands..various f stops.. ..because I mostly capture portraits of people..

Lense price go up when the focal length is f1/2 ..lower the fstop bigger the apperture to allow light to hit on your sensor ..which also means the sharpenss the quality of image is going to be high and you have freedom to edit in LR to a greater extent. 

If you are purchasing a full body DSLR ..there is a chance you might need to do micro adjustment of your lense for adjusting off-focus. Usually these lense comes with a dock to update software on lense (not camera body) ..yes even lense have their own operating system..

Props: I got several tripods, monopods for safari, stands, backdrops (katebackdrops), triggers , godox speed lights+ transmitters,rim lights ,uv polarizers, nd gradiant filters ,, diffusers(godox and many other), led natural lights, 

Special winter gloves with finger access.. external Rhode microphone , 

Astro photography: I am waiting to purchase this product to create a perfect time lapse of cosmos 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1604032-REG/sky_watcher_s20512_star_adventurer_pro_pack.html/?ap=y&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoJLP4L-I_AIVaEpyCh2mBQfPEAQYAyABEgIqkvD_BwE&lsft=BI%3A514&smp=y 

3 axis gimbal. For videography gimbal is essential ..so instead of buying one for my DSLR .. I purchased a nano + 4k drone for aerial and regular photography ..it comes with gimbal.

I got gas - gear acquisition syndrome !! 

Despite having gas..my entire equipment is under 11,000 grand.. but if you check professor dr @galiraju posts ..his lense alone would be in range of that price... He don't purchase anything < f1/2 

he even invested in medium format cameras..which have biggest image sensor commercially available for non proffesionals. almost size of Dabba camera. Box camera.

s-l400.jpg

Also don't forget to register your products for any recalls. Canon professional services  provided me with free silver membership ..

LOL I returned that Medium format dorling ...now eyeing on Fuji GFX 100S or a Leica. Cant decide..maybe next year

25 minutes ago, galiraju said:

35mm film size sensor. Like a Canon 5D mark? or Canon R or R6 may be a sony a7

advantages enti…? i mean camera aperture or shutter…? any of these things are better in full frame than non full frame..?

i am new to these things…

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

advantages enti…? i mean camera aperture or shutter…? any of these things are better in full frame than non full frame..?

crop-factors-600x600.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Pros

Bigger sensors mean more detail – Comes into effect if printing very big images or doing high end retouching and digital manipulation.

Better in low light situations – A bigger sensor has bigger pixels which means each pixel can capture more light and this creates less noise at higher ISOs. To learn more about ISO and noise, click here.

Cons

Bigger camera bodies and bigger lenses – Full frame sensor kits are a lot larger and heavier. Don’t forget, the bigger the camera the bigger the lenses and tripod needed. When you start carrying around a full frame camera, 3 lenses and a tripod that will take its weight, you’ll notice the difference believe me!

Expensive – Full frame cameras tend to be more expensive. Not only this, but the lenses and accessories for full frames are also more expensive, so make sure you have deep pockets!

APS-C Crop Sensors

Pros

Smaller kit- in contrast to the above these kits are a lot smaller and lighter. If you want to carry around a small kit with a light tripod, then this will be the way to go.

Focal Lengths go further – The same focal length on an APS-C camera will zoom in further than on a full frame camera. I.e. 600m on a full frame camera will be 400mm on a crop sensor. In short, a lighter and smaller lens can zoom in further.

Cheaper – in general smaller sensor cameras are cheaper, particularly the APS-C system. The APS-C (crop sensor) system is the most common and therefore there are a lot of camera brands competing for your money and that’s where bargains can be had. The most cost-effective system is the starter camera kits most of the big names offer. Remember, it’s not what you’ve got it’s what you can do with it so don’t be fooled by spending big money to get great shots!

Cons

Lower quality than full frame – But let’s be clear on this, because APS-C is lower quality than full frame, doesn’t mean it’s ‘low quality’. These days all new cameras produce fantastic results.

More noise at higher ISO – Smaller camera sensors tend to perform worst at high ISO’s. This will come into play in low light situations.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, galiraju said:

Naa camera ammedam anukunta...kaani ammabuddi kavatledu it has 16500 shutter actuations LOL

That will fetch good price.. but canon has reduced the price on their dslr refurbished bodies..

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

That will fetch good price.. but canon has reduced the price on their dslr refurbished bodies..

I am aware. I am thinking of listing it for 800 USD.

too slow even for medium format dorling. it has contrast-detect autofocus so it hunts freezes. low light focus is abysmal.

Hassle band correct neeku

• Haha 1

I am aware. I am thinking of listing it for 800 USD.

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Hassle band correct neeku

meeru mee camera lo white balance ela chestaru...?

EOS R10 lo edinaa option vundaa...white balance ki..?