cousin married and wife is in india immigration issuies

PakshiRaja

6 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

there are many indians who brought their wifes anta cousin contacted lawyer first f1 chedam anukunadu lawyer told it is easy to get GC faster from india and  NVC. US  lo 485 processing is more than 2 years, f1 deny aithe 4 or  5 months waste,  change of status and 485 processing is more than 2 years lot of confusion and slow processing.

don't know 2 lawyers said GC sponsoring is faster out of the country from last 3 years.

F1 lu pichi pichi ga isthunnaru India lo...Wrong step by doing GC process...Happend to my friend he got married in 2016 November and she couldn't come to US till June or Aug 2019...

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, PakshiRaja said:

bhayya my cousin ki Green card vundi recently married to indian girl in india hindu marriage. wife don't have visa 

I130 apply chestundu 1 or 2 years processing times  inkaa emnnna options vunaya to bring her to US sooner

recently married ante .. i guess he might be under 30s. Appude green card yela vacchindi ? Eb1 ?

just curious.

12 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

F1 lu pichi pichi ga isthunnaru India lo...Wrong step by doing GC process...Happend to my friend he got married in 2016 November and she couldn't come to US till June or Aug 2019...

F1  ds160 form  lo husband details mention cheyali  and don't it trigger the denial. visa officer husband details chusi ur husband has gc why f1 ante denial chance vundi. 

i20 tondara iche univeristies vunaya US lo no ielts.  cousin ki chepi withdraw 130 and apply for f1 ani cheputha

15 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

recently married ante .. i guess he might be under 30s. Appude green card yela vacchindi ? Eb1 ?

just curious.

eb2 file chesadu in 2017 went to india for 1 year eb1 file chesaru  company got green card. married in india to a indian girl

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PakshiRaja said:

how long it took ?  f1 or gc processing from india is better

ledu bro india poyi 6 months vundi malla 1 week vochi, repeat cheyamanu till 130 approved. mavodu adey chesindu

4 hours ago, godfather03 said:

2 hours ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

ledu bro india poyi 6 months vundi malla 1 week vochi, repeat cheyamanu till 130 approved. mavodu adey chesindu

meda comments chudu bro 2+ years padindhi anta. I130 apply chesi 2 months no progress can i ask him to withdraw I130  and apply for F1.  

5 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Already immigration file chesi non immigrant visa apply chestey reject ayye chances ekkuva 

@quickgun_murugun which is better apply for F1 visa and get her to US , file 485 or  file I130 ?

F1 visa file chesina spouse details enter chesthe telisipotadhi F1 visa reject chesthara

42 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

@quickgun_murugun which is better apply for F1 visa and get her to US , file 485 or  file I130 ?

F1 visa file chesina spouse details enter chesthe telisipotadhi F1 visa reject chesthara

You have to be honest with your application...if you withdraw your 485...you have to say it was withdrawn in DS-160 for a question 'Was there an immigration application filled for you' 

At this stage F1 or B-2 won't be approved easily, even if withdrawn...sorry to say

52 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

You need to check with multiple attorneys on the options , don’t take forums or internet and decide , She will be inadmissible if you don’t take right step . 

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

meda comments chudu bro 2+ years padindhi anta. I130 apply chesi 2 months no progress can i ask him to withdraw I130  and apply for F1.  

No . Its at point of no return. Just move forward