KC CHEKURI (KOTESWARA CHEKURI) Mugshot, Jail and case details thread

Codemonkey

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

oh ok clear picture evar septaleru aite

ichi issue kadhu uncle... it was cooled off immedeatly......at around 12.30 ..dance floor manchineel swing lo undhi.... appudu ravioli jagan pasta pettaru..... apudu tdp batch tdp song pettamannaru... it all started there... tdp batch emo new year event ki jagan song peditey leni thappu tdp song pedithey endhuku untadhi ani raise ayyaru... people were around them stopping ... obviously all are drunk.

KC ni arrest chesindhi akkad's security tho godava pettukunnandhuku... assalu janasena ki pk ki no relation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, realIty_langa said:

Rey paytm gajji kukka pakkakelli morigu

3 hours ago, Vmgadu said:

Rey dickless slavee camma-de ga ninnu football adukunnaru ga andaru🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, PAVURAM said:

ichi issue kadhu uncle... it was cooled off immedeatly......at around 12.30 ..dance floor manchineel swing lo undhi.... appudu ravioli jagan pasta pettaru..... apudu tdp batch tdp song pettamannaru... it all started there... tdp batch emo new year event ki jagan song peditey leni thappu tdp song pedithey endhuku untadhi ani raise ayyaru... people were around them stopping ... obviously all are drunk.

KC ni arrest chesindhi akkad's security tho godava pettukunnandhuku... assalu janasena ki pk ki no relation. 

I'm 100% sure there would have been verbal abuse but did KC confess to any physical abuse or did someone witness or record his physical abuse?

Its still not clear why they charged him with a felony without a cause if you're saying is right. I understand cops always charge defendant with higher charge so that its easy to get plea deal later since majority of the ppl get scared with the charges and right away accept pleas without any much effort from DA.

If this is a case of pure verbal abuse and if KC didn't confess anything to cops when his Miranda rights are read, then its going to be hearsay (he said, she said) and DA will drop the charges before court arraignment. However if someone witnessed physical abuse and have a recording then KC need to plea for some minor misdemeanor or do some community service/therapy classes to get his charges dropped.

Also there needs be a victim in the case? Who is the victim here?

Also I'm trying through my contacts to get police report and body cam videos to review what he & victims confessed to cops but its going to take 10-30 days for it to be ready.

Just now, Codemonkey said:

Also I'm trying through my contacts to get police report and body cam videos to review what he & victims confessed to cops but its going to take 10-30 days for it to be ready.

Anna miru lawyeraaaa?

@Codemonkey

then its going to be hearsay (he said, she said)

Neeku hearsay meaning thelusa leka buzz words vadthunava?

Hearsay definition from wiki

Hearsay evidence, in a legal forum, is testimony from an under-oath witness who is reciting an out-of-court statement, the content of which is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. 

He said she said kaadu.

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna miru lawyeraaaa?

Not a lawyer but I'm involved in a few big cases to use AI/ML to pick jury duty.

I also worked with Judge Aaron Persky's (Palo Alto Court) recall campaign (unsuccessful). One of my close friend (Fed officer) is the one who worked on the Palo Alto Networks insider trading case.

Judge Aaron Persky gave judgement on this case - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Not a lawyer but I'm involved in a few big cases to use AI/ML to pick jury duty.

I also worked with Judge Aaron Persky's (Palo Alto Court) recall campaign (unsuccessful). One of my close friend (Fed officer) is the one who worked on the Palo Alto Networks insider trading case.

Judge Aaron Persky gave judgement on this case - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Turner

Appa ra rey vadu nijam anukuntadu 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, chantigaduUS said:

he is knowledgeable  ye bayya..but nakenduko..koncham... pride chupistadu anipistadi.. so you are confirming it was due to PK and NBK fans issue? why are you calling kaapurr then..

Kapurs, butada jaathi, bojja sirio lante padalu vaadu Common ga use chesedi aadi pellaniki fingering chesetappudu kuda ee padale vadathadu

4 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Wow if needed will pm you 🙏

• Haha 1

@Codemonkey

Hearsay definition

Hearsay is a statement, other than one made by the declarant while testifying at the trial or hearing, offered in evidence to prove the truth of the matter asserted

He said she said kaadu.

Following u from long time. Learn what you speak

32 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

if KC didn't confess anything to cops when his Miranda rights are read, then its going to be hearsay (he said, she said) and DA will drop the charges before court arraignment.

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Wow if needed will pm you 🙏

Sure.

If interested check out Stanford AI/ML advanced courses, you'll meet very interesting folks from various backgrounds like doctors, fed officers. One of student who did project with me was a doctor from John Hopkins who is into experimental medicine and wanted to use AI/ML to match these medicines as per DNA of the patient so that it increases the probability of the cure.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nayanthra said:

@Codemonkey

Hearsay definition from wiki

Hearsay evidence, in a legal forum, is testimony from an under-oath witness who is reciting an out-of-court statement, the content of which is being offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. 

He said she said kaadu.

Following u from long time. Learn what you speak

Yes, I agree I don't know. I give up, you're right!!

Genius.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, dingdong143 said:

i know this idiot .. Dallas lo kommode batch india nunchi adugu petina first receive cheskuntadu .. Anchors, heroines tho deal set cheyyadam , brokerage etc veedi pani 

Ohooo veeni history mothham ippudu teeste…mothham TANA lo Tandana tana ne kada.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1