Negative reputation increasing for Dallas

DonnyStrumpet

If you just surf Telugu based internet sources - you would be forgiven to think that Dallas is full of Telugu people.

I just looked up the official US census bureau statistics for Dallas - and Asians comprise a mere 3.5%. And that is Asians - there's no way to know how many Telugus are within that 3.5%.

So, how many of this 3.5% is actually Telugu - and are they concentrated in specific areas in Dallas which gives us the impression that Dallas is full of Telugu people?

For anyone interested here is the racial breakdown of Dallas below:

U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: Dallas city, Texas

@csrcsrdry cow dung packets for house warming ekaddana bay area lo dorukutunda anna neeku? That is Dallas for a sample.

Bay area lo kuda desis houses kontaru but neeku dallas lo vachinanni house warming videos ekkada ravu. Endukantav? Have been going there regularly since 2013 and Dallas range no one can scratch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

If you just surf Telugu based internet sources - you would be forgiven to think that Dallas is full of Telugu people.

I just looked up the official US census bureau statistics for Dallas - and Asians comprise a mere 3.5%. And that is Asians - there's no way to know how many Telugu's are within that 3.5%.

So, how many of this 3.5% is actually Telugu - and are they concentrated in specific areas in Dallas which gives us the impression that Dallas is full of Telugu people?

You should check Frisco, Plano etc. They have seperate stats of their own. I don’t think those mentioned cities are factored in Dallas city stats. 

2 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

I just looked up the official US census bureau statistics for Dallas - and Asians comprise a mere 3.5%. And that is Asians - there's no way to know how many Telugus are within that 3.5%.

its like 1% rich controls 99% poor

may be telugu population might be less in ten thousand foot view but rich and poor ratio is also important 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ikada kuda untaru bro serra theaters degara , ok sari appi reddy gadu npu studnets ni padu cheyadam,  BATA lo tdp hulchul but may be in the huge population these guys are insignificant ovadu patinchukodu kavochu

Yeah drop in a bucket compared to Dallas.

4 minutes ago, bayarea said:

@csrcsrdry cow dung packets for house warming ekaddana bay area lo dorukutunda anna neeku? That is Dallas for a sample.

Bay area lo kuda desis houses kontaru but neeku dallas lo vachinanni house warming videos ekkada ravu. Endukantav? Have been going there regularly since 2013 and Dallas range no one can scratch.

Hmm hopefully it stops bro , I think just movie rallies, e political motivated gatherings apesthe all set anukunta alantivi encourage chese vala Suttu janalu pokunte chalu

3 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

You should check Frisco, Plano etc. They have seperate stats of their own. I don’t think those mentioned cities are factored in Dallas city stats. 

Thanks bro. Yes I just checked. Asians are 24% in Frisco and 22% in Plano - a significant increase compared to Dallas stats for Asians.  Asians are comfortably the second biggest racial group in both these cities. If you had to take a guess what percent of those Asians would be Telugus?

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hmm hopefully it stops bro , I think just movie rallies, e political motivated gatherings apesthe all set anukunta alantivi encourage chese vala Suttu janalu pokunte chalu

Adi taggidhe kadu le inka perugutundi and mannaki ee entertainment aggadu le :)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Thanks bro. Yes I just checked. Asians are 24% in Frisco and 22% in Plano - a significant increase compared to Dallas stats for Asians.  Asians are comfortably the second biggest racial group in both these cities. If you had to take a guess what percent of those Asians would be Telugus?

Frisco has over 200k population. And over 24% of them are Asians. Which is almost 50k. So, Telugus must be atleast 35k in Frisco alone. This is a big number. 

There are multiple such cities such as Plano, Mc Allen etc. if we extrapolate this stats, there must be around 1-2 lakh Telugu people in the radius of 50 miles in Dallas Metro area.

I bet it’s very overwhelming, considering that they all work in IT and belong to 3 major castes. You can add some parents and other temporary visitors who increases these population  numbers further. 

9 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Frisco has over 200k population. And over 24% of them are Asians. Which is almost 50k. So, Telugus must be atleast 35k in Frisco alone. This is a big number. 

There are multiple such cities such as Plano, Mc Allen etc. if we extrapolate this stats, there must be around 1-2 lakh Telugu people in the radius of 50 miles in Dallas Metro area.

I bet it’s very overwhelming, considering that they all work in IT and belong to 3 major castes. You can add some parents and other temporary visitors who increases these population  numbers further. 

enti dallas vadhileyyalaa aaa 35K inlcuding parents :)

evaroo oka 5K people chese chethaki dallas negative aa :)

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Desi Santa ekada ledu jersey, Atlanta,  bay area inka enno addalu unayi not sure what's going wrong there last year snow season ninchi edo oka comedy stunt in Dallas

Idk about Atlanta but NJ and CA lo better jobs and diverse crowd(in terms of Indians from other places and better quality of jobs which makes it expensive affair to afford to live in these states. Dallas anta mostly fake resumes and fake job batch ekkuva oka mata lo cheppalanatae you can't expect better outcomes from such crowd).