h4 dropbox while h1 in US

LuckyLoser

list of documents lo h1 current visa ani undi . nen US lo unte expired visa ne untadi ga . did anyone go for h4 dropbox while h1 in USA . 

I heard h4 gets 221g if h1 is in India and not stamped and asks to submit valid visa of h1 . Any success stories if h1 is in USA 

9 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

list of documents lo h1 current visa ani undi . nen US lo unte expired visa ne untadi ga . did anyone go for h4 dropbox while h1 in USA . 

I heard h4 gets 221g if h1 is in India and not stamped and asks to submit valid visa of h1 . Any success stories if h1 is in USA 

Expired also fine , send your approved i797 /129 and paystubs , marriage certificate 

31 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Ya expired visa umte 221g vestunnaru..

H1 valid visa is required doc and people are confusing it with i797.. its actually xerox copy of valid visa in passport

follow telegram groups for more info and recent experiences 

almost all h4 ki 221g padtondi to submit h1 visa copy

2 minutes ago, Discotek said:

H1 valid visa is required doc and people are confusing it with i797.. its actually xerox copy of valid visa in passport

Can you please show source for this one ...Because never heard of it...

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Can you please show source for this one ...Because never heard of it...

Photocopy of Principal applicant's current  visa  (Applicable only for H4 and L2)

got this from my visa appointment confirmation doc

6 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Photocopy of Principal applicant's current  visa  (Applicable only for H4 and L2)

got this from my visa appointment confirmation doc

:4_12_13:

57 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

Avasaram ledu, send all ur I-797s and previous stampings. Ee Feb lo my wife went for Dropbox when my stamping has expired. No 221g

29 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Please don't post if you don't know bro , h4 visa is nothing to do with valid h1 visa , all they need is h1 applicant is traveled to USA  (h1 visa stamp And i94) and valid work permit i797 (legally in USA) , expired h1 visa or not expired doesn't matter 

• Upvote 1

I got this response from ustraveldocs support

Dear Applicant: 

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you would like to get information about the h4 visa application procedure. 

In response to your question, we would like to inform you that if the primary applicant holds a valid status in U.S. then the dependent applicant may apply for U.S. dependent visa. Further, if both the applicants are in India then the dependent applicant may apply for U.S. visa along with the primary applicant or after the completion of visa processing of the primary applicant. 

28 minutes ago, LuckyLoser said:

So h1 us lo unte 221g raadu india lo undi h4 mundu velthae vastadi anukunta . How does VO know if i am in us or india ? I94 tho chustaada 

During visa print they will do validation appudu istharu

1 hour ago, ramudu said:

Please don't post if you don't know bro , h4 visa is nothing to do with valid h1 visa , all they need is h1 applicant is traveled to USA  (h1 visa stamp And i94) and valid work permit i797 (legally in USA) , expired h1 visa or not expired doesn't matter 

Ledu bro

please dont take me wrong

i myself have faced it.. also following visa experiences in telegram groups

below is directly mentioned in my visa appointment confirmation

8 minutes ago, Discotek said:

Ledu bro

please dont take me wrong

i myself have faced it.. also following visa experiences in telegram groups

below is directly mentioned in my visa appointment confirmation

Bro , expire atina h1 stamping atina ok , valid h1 visa stamp untenee h4 isthadu Ani ledhu 

H1 di client letter kaavala ? I see that in the appointment confirmation letter.

@HugoStrange  @Discotek

H and L applicants (□ -H1, □ -H4, □ -L1 Individual,□ -L2 Individual,□ -L2 Blanket) Yes No
□ □
□ Prior visa in any visa class which is still valid or expired
□ Photocopy of Principal applicant's current visa (Applicable only for H4 and L2) □ Photocopy of current I-797 (applicable for H1,H4,L1Individual,L2)(If issued for

dependent)
□ □ Photocopy of previous I-797 (only if the last visa in the passport and current petition have a gap of more than one year) (applicable for H1, L1Individual)
□ □ Photocopy of Principal applicant's current I-797’s copy (applicable for H4 and L2)
□ □ Photocopy of Principal applicant's previous I-797 only if the last visa in the passport and current petition have a gap of more than 1 year. (Applicable only for H4 and L2)
□ □ Principal applicant's photocopy of current I-129 (Applicable only for L2 Blanket)
□ □ Principal applicant’s employment confirmation letter (original/copy) and end client letter from employer/petitioner. (Applicable for H1, H4, L1 Individual, L2)