Can parents visit US with a one way ticket?

jersey babai

maa relatives lo okaru ilane one-way book chesi Hyd airport lo immigration vallu adigaaru where is return ticket ani....she then called her Son and he was fighting with that immi officer in hyd...why the heck u care, US POE vallaki leni problem neekenti ani. He said even Indian govt has the right it seems (dont know if he faked or in real)...but appatikappudu immediately return ticket book chesake he allowed his mom to board flight in Hyd. Not sure how often this happens, but just telling you this one of a case.

Couple of times I booked one way tickets to my mom n mom-law....usually US to India one way 100% refundable ticket konta...though its economy class (or premier economy i think), price for full refundable is usually expensive...but who cares, book that and once your parents are here, then cancel the ticket with full refund...no issues at all. Make sure u book directly in airline website itself...madyalo inko source nundi cheyyaku since they might have some other unkown cancellation policy.

• Like 1