bonus లు పడ్డాయా…

dasari4kntr

15 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

I was about to ask the same question

Which organizations give such amounts 

100% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company meets expectations.

0% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company performed worst and no bonus.

200% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company exceeded expectations.

First percentage number varies based on company performance. We got 180% last time.

53 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

100% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company meets expectations.

0% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company performed worst and no bonus.

200% X 15%(Your bonus %) of your base salary if company exceeded expectations.

First percentage number varies based on company performance. We got 180% last time.

Depends on your LOB, firms that pay top dollar more or less in this order

Proprietary trading: 

HFT(Jane st, 2sigma, citadel sec., HRT etc.)

Prop Shops(drw, flow traders, jump etc.)

Buy side:

PEs & VCs (Trian Partners, Carlyle group, KKR, Blackstone etc.)

Hedge fund managers( Citadel, DE shaw, Man group, Bridgewater, 1000s of small firms mostly based in Greenwich,CT and NYC)

Asset management(Pimco, GMO, Blackrock, PGIM, GSAM etc.)

Sell Side:

Banks(Traders, desk strats, institutional sales, IBs and bankers(structuring desk etc)) and some other sell side shops

Again it depends on how close you are to the money.

Last year was pretty good, some GS VPs made over a $1MM and it's case with lots of people. I personally know atleast 10 people who made over 700-800k last year(some of them are first year VPs)

23 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Bonus 100%-120% of base isthaara? Did i read it right?

No , lets say you are eligible for 30K bonus this year , that called 100% but due to your perfornamce or company performance they decided to give you 80% of that 30K or 120% of that 30K .... most of the companies decide 10% to 25% of your base pay as bonus component , chala companies offer ichetappudee cheputharu bonus % on your base pay

23 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

I was about to ask the same question

Which organizations give such amounts 

anna , nuvvu FT job kadhaa inka consulting lonee unnavaaa??? enni years nundi untunav usa lo? 

22 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Maak isari bumper jumper bonus…epudu vache danikante isari inko 1000$ varaku ekuva vachettu vundi…intha daridram la kuda company did very very well, did not expect this kind of recovery.

Super !!!! yem company ra nanna!

1 hour ago, ramudu said:

No , lets say you are eligible for 30K bonus this year , that called 100% but due to your perfornamce or company performance they decided to give you 80% of that 30K or 120% of that 30K .... most of the companies decide 10% to 25% of your base pay as bonus component , chala companies offer ichetappudee cheputharu bonus % on your base pay

anna , nuvvu FT job kadhaa inka consulting lonee unnavaaa??? enni years nundi untunav usa lo? 

Yes you are correct, but the bonus is here 100-120% of base.

If your base is 200K, target bonus is 100-120% of base i.e. 200k to 240k.

If everything goes fine like your performance+your desk(team) and org performance+company performance.

Your TC for the year is 400 to 440. If the things are not turning out well junior 20-30% reduction in bonus for junior roles. 

As you go up the ladder your bonus is very sensitive to the above mentioned performances.

1 minute ago, capitalist said:

Yes you are correct, but the bonus is 120% of base.

If everything goes fine like your performance+your desk(team) and org performance+company performance.

Your TC for the year is 400 to 440. If the things are not turning out well junior 20-30% reduction in bonus for junior roles. 

As you go up the ladder your bonus is very sensitive to the above mentioned performances.

120% of Base pay lu bonus endhi raa ayya , you are talking about VP and above positions ....

most of the people here are part engineering/development  teams not management , their bonus won't go beyond 25-30% of their base pay 

4 minutes ago, capitalist said:

Yes you are correct, but the bonus is here 100-120% of base.

ee roju maa manger tho meeting aindi..madyalo bonus discussion vachhindi…according to him..bankers,  analysts and trading front desk vallaki higher highs ela vuntaayo lower lows vuntayani cheppadu…lower low ante firing ani (some institutions not all)….banking lo tech vallaki always flat bonus…not much…

3 minutes ago, ramudu said:

120% of Base pay lu bonus endhi raa ayya , you are talking about VP and above positions ....

most of the people here are part engineering/development  teams not management , their bonus won't go beyond 25-30% of their base pay 

Wall st. Pays bytaki Ravu bro, big tech like FAANG lo only starting pays ekkuva but wall st is exponential but wlb is trash at most of the firms. 

I think big tech pays came close during 2021 market boom with inflated RSU prices, it's all cash here.

One thing I can tell for sure wall st.  core premium talent is x times better than that of big tech, more than half of people in my floor is a PHD mostly from IVY in physics or math with 4-5 research experience. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee roju maa manger tho meeting aindi..madyalo bonus discussion vachhindi…according to him..bankers,  analysts and trading front desk vallaki higher highs ela vuntaayo lower lows vuntayani cheppadu…lower low ante firing ani (some institutions not all)….banking lo tech vallaki always flat bonus…not much…

On point, if your desk did not do well you are out. Jan, Feb lo bonus vachaka unregretted attrition Chala untadi, if they want to kick you want just pay small bonus.