H1B and contract chestu enduku kontaru vaa $1M plus homes asala that too in Overhyped Dallaspuram

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

Prosper TX..... My opposite neighbor (Telugu Tejam) recently bought home in May 2022 at market peak. This is his first home.

Before moving here..... For 5 years in SFO they (husband and wife) lived in Rented apartment.

Back then (May 2022) when I asked what was his reason for moving here.

He said 100% Remote work since covid and 3 of his friends also moved here and to Austin and due to rapid Home appreciation

My reaction Troop Originals Telugu GIF - Troop Originals Telugu Telugu Memes - Discover  & Share GIFs

$980K Selling price unte..... $1,075,000 ki overbid chesi konnadu.

I don't think the home prices in my neighbourhood are worth 850-900K now.

Last month ye remote work contract end ayyindi..... Now he is in Chicago for his new full on site work.

His Wife which she used to work for SFO company before moving here to Texas...... Remote work lepi Hybrid work ki laagaru. Now she has to stay 2 weeks in a month in SFO.

It looks like both are now doing jobs now just to pay the mortgage for this house that they don't live here full time. 

2 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Prosper TX..... My opposite neighbor (Telugu Tejam) recently bought home in May 2022 at market peak. This is his first home.

Before moving here..... For 5 years in SFO they (husband and wife) lived in Rented apartment.

Back then when I asked what was his reason for moving here.

He said 100% Remote work since covid and 3 of his friends also moved here and to Austin and due to rapid Home appreciation

My reaction Troop Originals Telugu GIF - Troop Originals Telugu Telugu Memes - Discover  & Share GIFs

I don't think the home prices in my neighbourhood are worth 855-900K now.

Last month ye remote work contract end ayyindi..... Now he is in Chicago for his new full on site work.

His Wife which she used to work for SFO company before moving here to Texas...... Remote work lepi Hybrid work ki laagaru. Now she has to stay 2 weeks in a month in SFO.

It looks like both are now doing jobs now just to pay the mortgage for this house that they don't live here full time. 

ColdJollyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

it's ok man.

their life their choices

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

They can cut the looses and move out , may be hardly 100 k loss , can easily recover

People come out of even tougher situation 

Exactly . They can just move on with 100k loss 

sad reality is more people will be in this scenario by end of 23 

2 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Exactly . They can just move on with 100k loss 

sad reality is more people will be in this scenario by end of 23 

It will be 1.5-2mil in couple of yrs aanne nammeee uuth puushkkallammgaa unnaarroo

6 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

They can cut the looses and move out , may be hardly 100 k loss , can easily recover

People come out of even tougher situation 

I'm sure he clearly has been mislead by some of his friends....... He said Home prices in Dallas Texas will go to $2M from $1M in next 5 years and Austin Home prices will match San Francisco home values anta.

I don't know what he and his friends are smoking. 

15 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Back then (May 2022) when I asked what was his reason for moving here.

I don't think the home prices in my neighbourhood are worth 850-900K now.

ColdJollyFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

I’m seeing few unmoved homes that are built in 2022 for 100k less in frisco prosper area bro…. Looks like people bought it and putting back in to market.. 

First 5 to 6 years vallu kattedhi onlu interest keee pothadhiii. 90% of the payments. Dhaniiiiki thoduuu Texas lo property taxes kuda ekkuvaa. So they are wasting all their money technically. If they can’t even live and enjoy in that house.

Unless and until Texas lo atleast one of the either spouses ki solid ga FTE job dorakkapotheee it’s a disaster. 

9 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I'm sure he clearly has been mislead by some of his friends....... He said Home prices in Dallas Texas will go to $2M from $1M in next 5 years and Austin Home prices will match San Francisco home values anta.

I don't know what he and his friends are smoking. 

No way 2 million n all 

But definitely not loss to them in long run 

6 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

I’m seeing few unmoved homes that are built in 2022 for 100k less in frisco prosper area bro…. Looks like people bought it and putting back in to market.. 

2 minutes ago, tables said:

can you post them here please 

edo unniversal stuidos o emo vastundi anaru no daddy listineing anna akada

16 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Vallaki job vundi... Dallas lo iddaru job chusukuni move avutaru..anni sarlu time bagodu..vallaki nachindi konukkunaru..

These are the kind of people who will start Housing foreclosures in the area and create 2008 style financial crisis.

Vallaki nachindi emi konukoledu..... they are just influenced by 2020-2021 Home price gains here in Texas.