Arey laktoor lk uscis ga, GC approval tarvtha interview ki ramantav endhi ra?

viky

Just now, csrcsr said:

Cool , but disregard kante just veltava interviee ki for the sake of it keep it clean??

ade ardam ayithaledhu, before appointment date okasari poaval FO ki ani alochistuna, vallu appointment leka pothe ranivaru, so okasari  try chesdam anukuntuna

5 minutes ago, viky said:

ade ardam ayithaledhu, before appointment date okasari poaval FO ki ani alochistuna, vallu appointment leka pothe ranivaru, so okasari  try chesdam anukuntuna

Go on interviee date anna emo kaadu poyi FO lo solve chesuko

Nothing to worry.  my GC was approved and spouse GC was pending.we both were called in for the interview on same day with 1 hr apart. We both went to interview room at same time . First he asked my wife’s  documents and told she will receive RFE for police clearance certificates( as her finger prints didn’t print cleanly during the biometric appointment). In my case interview officer told your case was already approved and he was not sure why I was called in.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, viky said:

Yes, go to FO and meet with officer and get it resolved. Also, nice ga cheppu I will be applying for citizenship after 5 years and want to make sure everything is in order.

1 hour ago, calif_123 said:

Nothing to worry.  my GC was approved and spouse GC was pending.we both were called in for the interview on same day with 1 hr apart. We both went to interview room at same time . First he asked my wife’s  documents and told she will receive RFE for police clearance certificates( as her finger prints didn’t print cleanly during the biometric appointment). In my case interview officer told your case was already approved and he was not sure why I was called in.. 

ma edarki okate time ki undhi appointment adhe magicuuu

4 hours ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @fasak_vachadu

ipude 1800 ki call chesthe, by mistake ga generate ayiuntadhi, disregard cheyi mantunadu, you dont need to attend antunadu.

vadu naku email confirmation pampura disregard cheyimantunav kada nuvu ante, nenu email pampalenu, like I said, you can disregard it, you have already went through the process and you have green card and there no way to re interview again ani.

Repu malli call Cheyu attend avali ani cheputhadu 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

paina @calif_123 chepinatlu saradaga velli Uscis FO ki anno bye  cheppi pampistadu dont worry

letter chupinchi thittu... emti ee torture???  bp 160 ki raise ayyindi...who is the responsible ani gettiga adugu

QATm6V.gif

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, viky said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @fasak_vachadu

ipude 1800 ki call chesthe, by mistake ga generate ayiuntadhi, disregard cheyi mantunadu, you dont need to attend antunadu.

vadu naku email confirmation pampura disregard cheyimantunav kada nuvu ante, nenu email pampalenu, like I said, you can disregard it, you have already went through the process and you have green card and there no way to re interview again ani.

Supervisor ni adugu oka saari.. explain the person how you can rely on the comment with such an important issue.. be crisp in communication and give them time to listen and process.. silent vunnaru kada ani maatladutooney vundaku.. 

neeku multiple options vunnayi..

1) Attend the interview as usual.. chinna chinna vaatiki stress avutunnavu.. stick to your application story.. life happens and be open about the changes.. Just remember to show intent of EB based. birth certificates inkevo certificates annaru ikkada.. bhayapettaru.. all those are not a problem.. we have many people who went without original certificates.. emi kaadu.. if in any case, he is expecting a document from you.. he will give you time.. he will not deny the case.. ee rojukalla ila submit cheseyi antaadu.. have a transparent conversation if the timeline he provided is not practical..

but nee case mostly intha tatangam vundadu.. opening ee check in avvagaaney.. how are you doing ani.. ventaney cheppu.. Humbly, I am not sure why I was called. I already have an approved GC ani.. he will check in the back office and will let you go.. picha lite..

2) Call Emma and the agent who told you 30 days.. tell the agent.. it doesn't make sense.. my interview is in less than 30 days anu.. they are just a call center and were advised to raise all for 30 days.. extreme emergency cases lo 7 days or 1 day ki update chestaru.. nee case lo timeline ila vundi.. doesn't make sense if I get a call in 30 days anu.. they will try to sell most of the times you get the call earlier.. but tell them that is by chance, not guaranteed.. But still be prepared for 1)

3) nee invitation letter meeda officer peru and address vuntadi.. Send a mail to them.. or atleast write a letter and hand deliver it to the front security.. he will send it to the officer.. Write this is my situation.. I was unable to reach out to anyone through the USCIS contact center.. vaallu ignore cheyamani antunnaru but have not given in writing.. I am reaching out to you to make sure this is not a mistake.. I want to be respectful to both our times.. please update me ani.. email, phone number, address pettu.. he will respond.. but be prepared for 1)

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, viky said:

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

cool good to hear yaa not bad strategy poyi chepesi raa