Arey laktoor lk uscis ga, GC approval tarvtha interview ki ramantav endhi ra?

viky

4 hours ago, viky said:

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

i would not go. field office ammayi mistake annadi kada....you should record such calls in future. anyway...all the best.

full ga rechipo velthe

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952juoz3655ca74g2v7vii

4 hours ago, viky said:

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

You could have asked that lady to send an email with the same. Nenu interview skip chesta. but cheppadam easy antaru.. nee ishtam..

1 hour ago, MRI said:

You could have asked that lady to send an email with the same. Nenu interview skip chesta. but cheppadam easy antaru.. nee ishtam..

I asked her she said that she will cancel the interview and it may update the case avttundhi, but dont know what it will update ani. Anyways , nenu etla ayina poyi moham soopinchi ostha

On 2/24/2023 at 6:20 AM, viky said:

I asked her she said that she will cancel the interview and it may update the case avttundhi, but dont know what it will update ani. Anyways , nenu etla ayina poyi moham soopinchi ostha

You wented to interview??update?

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @fasak_vachadu poyina field office ki, chepina story antha, vala system lo kuda they did assign to anybody anta. so pampinchesnaru.oka 10 minutes lo otchesna baitaki, na barcode scan cheyangane, emi raledhu anukunta system la , so she went inside to find out  and other person came out and checked, I guess they cancelled and I dont see any body is assigned for this you can go anadu, atleast you came and checked anadu.

• Thanks 1

Just now, viky said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @fasak_vachadu poyina field office ki, chepina story antha, vala system lo kuda they did assign to anybody anta. so pampinchesnaru.oka 10 minutes lo otchesna baitaki, na barcode scan cheyangane, emi raledhu anukunta system la , so she went inside to find out  and other person came out and checked, I guess they cancelled and I dont see any body is assigned for this you can go anadu, atleast you came and checked anadu.

Conghratulatuons what is latest status on the case ?

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Conghratulatuons what is latest status on the case ?

inka edhe undhi, naku gurthu, lady who called me said, i will just leave it like this, you dont need to come ani. poyi moham ayithe choopinchi otchina. repu check chestha, emundho ani.

Interview Was Scheduled

Just now, viky said:

inka edhe undhi, naku gurthu, lady who called me said, i will just leave it like this, you dont need to come ani. poyi moham ayithe choopinchi otchina 

Interview Was Scheduled

ok konni rojulu ayaka just ok tier 2 schedule cheusko anna just make the status clean , you will not have any issues but just to keep it clean

4 hours ago, viky said:

inka edhe undhi, naku gurthu, lady who called me said, i will just leave it like this, you dont need to come ani. poyi moham ayithe choopinchi otchina. repu check chestha, emundho ani.

Interview Was Scheduled

Repu morning chudu em adigi di questions 

apptlo butto ala ne na questions and answer??? Adiginaru