Gujarat Allarlu..

jalsa01

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyd lo maaranhomam was done by jaffas. Manushula praanal always a light matter for them.

Only party which worked sincerely to prevent riots and focus on dev in Hyd is TDP.

Actually not jaffas but it was congress @bhaigan ..1993 or 1991 anukunta worst riots raa babu.

dozens of people chethulu nariki poyi roads meedha.

Nationalist party - congress or bjap ante eppudu narakame.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

2000 mandhi manushulu poyaar ani ledhu gaani...protocal follow ayyam ani jabbal charuchu kuntunna jaffa.

Out of syllabus, pakkaki po…

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Out of syllabus, pakkaki po…

chaa... where do you get this confidence and cockiness is a big mystery to me.

Unique combination of dumb and stupid but very cocky.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chaa... where do you get this confidence and cockiness is a big mystery to me.

Unique combination of dumb and stupid but very cocky.

Happy ugadi..

2 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

The Train filled with KarSevaks who are going to Ayodhya, their bogies were locked and was set on fire by Muslim mobs.

When the Dead bodies reached Surat, Police wanted the dead bodies to be sent for Post mortem...Instead VHP did a rally in public with the dead bodies...

Obviosly the blood will boil among other hindus....they started attacking Muslims.

There was a big riot....So Modi aa rally alloww chesadu Riot avvadaniki reason ani kaaki gola.

Turkollu Train tagalapetaru anna Pedda Fact odilesi after efffects meeda edustunaruu.

I AM PROUD OF THE GUJJU HINDU Bhai log who correctly reacted after a Henious Crime. !!!

Your Emotions are high understandable, crime chesina vallani punish cheyyali, .

killing innocent people who were not even remotely related to train incident is right in your view ? 

Are you willing to kill innocent kids , infants and toddlers and pregnant women if they are Muslim ? If your answer is yes then I am Not going to debate with you in this topic . 

Bhagalpur riots in Bihar is much worse than gujarat riots, and Rajiv Gandhi even moved the police officers who tried to control the riots..but no one speaks about Rajiv or the congress party..so why single out modi only, also about 300 hindus got killed in gujarat at that time, why no one talks about how they died, and we always see onsided narrative?..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Bhagalpur_violence#:~:text=The violence started on 24,a result of the violence.

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Your Emotions are high understandable, crime chesina vallani punish cheyyali, .

killing innocent people who were not even remotely related to train incident is right in your view ? 

Are you willing to kill innocent kids , infants and toddlers and pregnant women if they are Muslim ? If your answer is yes then I am Not going to debate with you in this topic . 

Good boy. Finally that last line sums up almost everything a lot of people in this thread stand for. Just be calm and feel sad. Understand that Education does not give common sense or empathy. An eye for an eye in Middle-east is bad but in our country is "what they deserve". I still dont understand what is the need of police/courts/judiciary if anyone can go ahead take revenge for things. 

2 minutes ago, nanik said:

Bhagalpur riots in Bihar is much worse than gujarat riots, and Rajiv Gandhi even moved the police officers who tried to control the riots..but no one speaks about Rajiv or the congress party..so why single out modi only, also about 300 hindus got killed in gujarat at that time, why no one talks about how they died, and we always see onsided narrative?..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Bhagalpur_violence#:~:text=The violence started on 24,a result of the violence.

Yes please tell the other side too. No one stopped you from saying it. Yes what happened in bhagalpur is bad then. Worst. Can we agree on the same here too? 

thats the whole point of being human. Agree that its bad when its bad irrespective of religion. What muslims did is bad. And what hindus did in return is also bad. Congress was bad in bhagalpur or in sikh riots. And bjp was bad in gujarat riots. Lets accept that violence or killing people is bad in all cases. And prove that we have humanity and empathy left in our hearts. And not educated emotional fools. 

3 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Asala matter enti.. why all blaming Modi as if he was petaa rowdy who directly involved in riots? 

Mumbai 1993, okappudu UP/HYD lo regular ga jarige vatiki eppudu CM ni evaru blame cheyala.. What's soo special abt Gujrat riots? 

Bhakts and Siculars kakunda typical db member ga through some light.

Bhayya nijam cheppu .. u are admin kada .. posinav thiy petrol manchiga

2 hours ago, reality said:

Abdul Kalam kuda thurkode ra…. Who was Scientific Adviser to the prime minister and Head of Number of tests at Pokhran nuclear tests…

Imagine India without Nuclear weapon and Pakis with one…

He wasn't the sole reason behind India becoming a nuclear power, those seeds were planted way before him. Others don't get get talked as much as he does though given the fact that the ruling party can win brownie points using his background, look up Vikram Sarabhai and even the contribution of Raja Ramanna whom no one remembers since he stayed out of politics unlike Kalam. 

16 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Yes please tell the other side too. No one stopped you from saying it. Yes what happened in bhagalpur is bad then. Worst. Can we agree on the same here too? 

thats the whole point of being human. Agree that its bad when its bad irrespective of religion. What muslims did is bad. And what hindus did in return is also bad. Congress was bad in bhagalpur or in sikh riots. And bjp was bad in gujarat riots. Lets accept that violence or killing people is bad in all cases. And prove that we have humanity and empathy left in our hearts. And not educated emotional fools. 

Both hands should clap to make noise.. here also both communities should agree on the wrong done, i totally agree that killing anyone in the name of religion is the worst kind of human behaviour . also, i have never seen BBC, Congress party, seculars  commenting that Godhra Train killng is wrong or discuss about it, this kind of one sided support to one community is what makes things bad.

One person from bangladesh in my office even told me that Godhra train is burnt by hindus, that comment made me sick..

4 hours ago, tables said:

more than thousand people were killed , loots, r@pes happened in the day light and riots continued for weeks.

dont you think police could have stopped this if they wanted to?

Jack seal posted a link which says Army was involved 50 hours after the start of the riots. so how will loot rapes happen in daylight and riots continue for weeks?