Gujarat Allarlu..

jalsa01

3 minutes ago, telugu_fan said:

It is not germane to this thread but Homi J Baba was a parsi i think, not muslim. It doesn't matter if Dr.APJ kalam was a muslim or not, he is not considered as a muslim by the kattar folks from his religion as he didn't espouse muslim values and spoke about Baghvad Gita and a host of other things.

There are many muslims who are respected. Param veer chakra winner Abdul hameed, Brigadier Usman who fought in the valley during the 1948 Kashmir war, or Haneefuddin during Kargil who had an area named after him for his herioc deeds are all remembered for their works, not because they are muslim or hindu.

Nice… good job judging their religious association and making arguments in your favor.

Can you also judge innocent kids who lost their lives and their religious association? 

1 minute ago, reality said:

swary bro…I was technically incorrect to say they are muslims…

kaani vallu immigrants from Iran only… 

even after godhra training burining incident intiated my muslims

ahmedabad lo kuda valle first modallpettaru

anthamakamundu they use to feel hindu majority will never be united , so they can get away with it

but rude shock tagilindi thats it 

2002 was not the first not the last one

gandhi ni godse champina tarvtha cong people killed brahmins in maharastra why bcoz godse is brahmin 

indira gandhi ni sikh bodyguards assasinate chesina tarvtha delhi lo chala mandini sikhlu ni champesaru , rajiv gandhi at that time pm and delhi police under his control but apadaniki try cheyaledhu ,,,,,,,,

15 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Did anyone say that what was done to that train and people inside is right or good till now? Thats bad really bad. Yes question the govt in UP and why they did not prosecute the criminals. 

Why focus only aftermath of it...then...thats the question..

u dont want to start with Godhara becoz...that blame cannot go on Modi or BJP as they were not involved..

thats the point.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Why focus only aftermath of it...then...thats the question..

u dont want to start with Godhara becoz...that blame cannot go on Modi or BJP as they were not involved..

thats the point.

Inko theead wyyi bro.. akkada UP govt ni tidadam .. did anyone say no? Aa roju train meeda dadi tappu. aa thread lo khandiddam pada vey thread. 

Enduku 24 hrs bjp ni tidutunnaru hindus ni antunnaru ani feel avutaru? Aa roju akkada unna govt ni antunnaru. Sikh riots appudu indira gandhi ni tittaru kani vajpayee ni advani kadu ga. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Did anyone say that what was done to that train and people inside is right or good till now? Thats bad really bad. Yes question the govt in UP and why they did not prosecute the criminals. 

Exactly the point… mental sannasulu… answer undadhu..

Just now, JavaBava said:

Inko theead wyyi bro.. akkada UP govt ni tidadam .. did anyone say no? Aa roju train meeda dadi tappu. aa thread lo khandiddam pada vey thread. 

Enduku 24 hrs bjp ni tidutunnaru hindus ni antunnaru ani feel avutaru? Aa roju akkada unna govt ni antunnaru. Sikh riots appudu indira gandhi ni tittaru kani vajpayee ni advani kadu ga. 

Modi gadi ki BJ ivvalante ilanti diversions cheyalanta… monna inko bhakth gadu chepthunde

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

even after godhra training burining incident intiated my muslims

ahmedabad lo kuda valle first modallpettaru

anthamakamundu they use to feel hindu majority will never be united , so they can get away with it

but rude shock tagilindi thats it 

2002 was not the first not the last one

gandhi ni godse champina tarvtha cong people killed brahmins in maharastra why bcoz godse is brahmin 

indira gandhi ni sikh bodyguards assasinate chesina tarvtha delhi lo chala mandini sikhlu ni champesaru , rajiv gandhi at that time pm and delhi police under his control but apadaniki try cheyaledhu ,,,,,,,,

Yes Rajiv gandhi is wrong for not stopping being a PM. What did is cowardly act and that act was not fit for the day. I accept bro. 

can aNyone say the same about gujarat govt on that day? 

I dont care which party is in govt. anyone sitting in that chair and doing less than needed to stop is wrong. Morally responsible being in govt. nothing justifies killing of innocent people. Any state any day. 

2 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

daniki inko thread deniki ikkade kottukondi...

train meeda daadi jargina tarvata snghatane a riots...which is being discussed here...

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

daniki inko thread deniki ikkade kottukondi...

train meeda daadi jargina tarvata snghatane a riots...which is being discussed here...

Cheppaga adi wrong. Aa teain tagalabettina vallani areest chesyyakunda em peekutundi aa govt? Alanti sannasulaki govt enduku? 

baa tittana? Happy? 

40 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is not a question of who is right or who is wrong. When such a question arises, everyone wants to be on the right side but that was never the question. 

Killing innocent people who are not even remotely related to train incident, can you apply the same logic to the people who killed in the train logic ? Killing is never the answer and no one wants to kill anyone. 

I do think killing people in the train was wrong and I said the same . To punish the culprits who actually participate in train incident . 

peope in train were innocent too . 

Just now, JavaBava said:

Cheppaga adi wrong. Aa teain tagalabettina vallani areest chesyyakunda em peekutundi aa govt? Alanti sannasulaki govt enduku? 

baa tittana? Happy? 

Ekkada bro aa train incident ayindi? Aa govt evaru congress aa? 

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

I do think killing people in the train was wrong and I said the same . To punish the culprits who actually participate in train incident . 

3 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Ekkada bro aa train incident ayindi? Aa govt evaru congress aa? 

four-plus-five-9-%7C-ssmb28-%7C-maheshba

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

Aa train thagala pettina terrorists ki retaliatory attacks ki support chesina chesthunna edhavalaki (both sides) ki difference ledhu…

5 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Yes Rajiv gandhi is wrong for not stopping being a PM. What did is cowardly act and that act was not fit for the day. I accept bro. 

can aNyone say the same about gujarat govt on that day? 

no bro no sane person will do that 

coz the decade before that country witnessed lot of trauma , mumbai riots , dawood ibrahim bomb blasts , muslims owing upto babri masjid even though it had no significance on the other side hindus patiently asked ram janmabhoomi to muslims to give it back as temple was destroyed by babur and he built a mosque on that , muslims could have done that in good sense but they always had feeling that its on majority religion to protect secularism in country every other day ....that bothered lot of normal hindus too....

so happend is happend